Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

12:5 - Cpl. Dwayne Hicks vs. The Titty Twister

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 5

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cpl. Dwayne Hicks at this Wiki
Official Site: 20th Century Fox

The Titty Twister

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Titty Twister at this Wiki
Official Site: Miramax

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Didn't they have quite a bit of regen? I think unless he figures out exactly how to take them out, their sheer numbers over time will take him out. In the film they slaughtered most of the bar of hardened, gun carrying criminals, in minutes.

20 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Didn't they have quite a bit of regen? I think unless he figures out exactly how to take them out, their sheer numbers over time will take him out. In the film they slaughtered most of the bar of hardened, gun carrying criminals, in minutes.

The only ones I remember actually having guns were Seth and Richie, and the other biker with his crotch gun. The rest were unarmed from what I remember. Speaking of, if Hicks starts off in a similar scenario, with the vampires attacking a whole bar full of people instead of him just having to solo all the vampires, I feel even better about his chances there(which are already decent chances) given how distracted the vamps would be.

6 minutes ago, C.T. said:

The only ones I remember actually having guns were Seth and Richie, and the other biker with his crotch gun. The rest were unarmed from what I remember. Speaking of, if Hicks starts off in a similar scenario, with the vampires attacking a whole bar full of people instead of him just having to solo all the vampires, I feel even better about his chances there(which are already decent chances) given how distracted the vamps would be.

Good point actually. Haven't watched the movie in ages. Still not sure he would be agile enough to take on so many though, and it would just take one bite in 24 hours for him to be turned into a vampire slave. Seems tough. 

What about the main vampire, think she could catch him by surprise with her dance? 

I am going to go with Hicks. The Vampires have never even so much as seen the level of equipment which he utilizes.

The M41A Pulse Rifle utilizes 10mm caseless explosive armor piercing rounds which can do quite a fear deal of damage. The rounds are what they say they are, explosive armor piercing rounds, so when they hit something-- they explode and deal further damage. The vampires likely are going to be hurt from this extensively, and while they are hardier than a human being, Hicks also has the option of utilizing the M80 Grenades from the grenade compartment in the M41A Pulse Rifle-- and I do not see the vampires so much as getting up from that whatsoever. Now if Hicks has more than one magazine clip of ammunition, which one alone carries 95 rounds, then he can deal quite a fair bit of damage onto the vampire numbers.

Then there's Hicks' Ithaca 38 Shotgun, which is seemingly from what I know your basic shotgun. Though he's managed to use it to great effect during the scene where the Xenomorphs attacked in the reactor when the Marines were searching for the colonist. He's even managed to take out from my knowledge based on the scene, two Xenomorphs. I know that's not enough but considering the madness happening in that scene... That's pretty good in my book.

I'm gonna support my boy Hicks here.

These arguments assume Corporal Hicks would walk into the Twitty Twister strapped up and ready for battle, which is not how it operates. That is of course unless there is reason to believe Hicks would go into any old nudie bar guns blazing.

If he did go in with heavy artillery, the vampires would send in their secret weapon to catch him off guard and take him out before he even knows what's happening. He isn't staring down a xenomorph, he is not taking out his shotgun when this approaches.

Bc5282b2df89363d02239674e156c214.jpg.4427dedb55a65c59f8c9775b4a8cd087.jpg