Slot: The Team's Worst Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Shocker at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Street Fight

This is interesting. Pretty much a straight up fight between bad villains.

I feel this one could go either way, but I'm liking Trapster's chances of trapping the Shocker. He has trapped stronger foes... you know, occasionally.  Plus he started out with the name "Paste-Pot Pete".  You have to have a lot of self confidence to call yourself that.

16 hours ago, Fox said:

This is interesting. Pretty much a straight up fight between bad villains.

I feel this one could go either way, but I'm liking Trapster's chances of trapping the Shocker. He has trapped stronger foes... you know, occasionally.  Plus he started out with the name "Paste-Pot Pete".  You have to have a lot of self confidence to call yourself that.

Eh true, but for some reason Shocker always seems to be a much greater threat most of the time, due to his ability to effectively spar with and defeat Spider-Man in some of their encounters, and his overwhelming offensive capabilities, not to say Trapster doesn't have the capability to do either of the former mentioned, but that Shocker seem like the greater threat of the two based on these notions.

I don't know what Trapster can do against Shocker other than "glue" him up. Even then, Shocker could likely free himself with his gauntlets and take Trapster out with a shot. 

Is there something that makes Shocker more of a failure than the rest of Spider-Man's rogue gallery?  I have seen him in this category a couple of times and I have always just had the impression that he was better than that. I admittedly am only vaguely familiar with the comics but he seemed just as capable in the cartoon as most of the other Spidey baddies. Just curious.

5 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Is there something that makes Shocker more of a failure than the rest of Spider-Man's rogue gallery?  I have seen him in this category a couple of times and I have always just had the impression that he was better than that. I admittedly am only vaguely familiar with the comics but he seemed just as capable in the cartoon as most of the other Spidey baddies. Just curious.

He's usually not a main threat he's usually the badguy Spidey sends to jail before the actual storyline starts, Also no one is scared of Shocker compared to Doc Ock, Green Goblin etc.