Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Crash Bandicoot at this Wiki
Official Site: naughtydog

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Super Meat Boy

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Wario is a lot less agile but a lot more durable. If you think Crash can survive and score high he would win, but if not then Wario would be able to just walk through any challenge probably

He doesn't have any problem with spiked pitfalls, or any shortage of spiked-like platform traps, he doesn't really have a shortage of those in his own game series.

For what it is worth, Vs Battles Wario is pretty fast, in spite of his size, as Vs Battles does place him pretty close to Crash in Crash's higher forms, while superior to him in Crash's lower forms and in when powered up by a star, so Wario's physical appearance does not seem to hinder as much from running really faster, certainly comparable to Crash.

Raw strength goes to Wario, as he is listed as a Class 10, whereas Crash is only Superhuman, so in that there is little contest between them, as Wario would have more than enough strength to power through anything thrown at him in the game.

Wario is also listed as being much more durable than Crash, as he took hits from the Shake King in one of his games, who is perhaps equated to Small Planet Level vs City Block (+) as specified with Crash.

With all things considered, I'm liking Wario a little bit more based on all of that.

6 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Wario is also listed as being much more durable than Crash, as he took hits from the Shake King in one of his games, who is perhaps equated to Small Planet Level vs City Block (+) as specified with Crash.

He's listed as that powerful due to cloud dispersion feats, and I'll be honest with you, I don't think Video Game Developers actually know the energy needed to disperse clouds at all cause some games are totally derailed by feats of that caliber. I'll be honest with you, do you genuinely believe, that Wario could tank a Small Planet crashing into him?

12 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

He's listed as that powerful due to cloud dispersion feats, and I'll be honest with you, I don't think Video Game Developers actually know the energy needed to disperse clouds at all cause some games are totally derailed by feats of that caliber. I'll be honest with you, do you genuinely believe, that Wario could tank a Small Planet crashing into him?

Depends, Mario level characters are sort of all over the place in terms of durability.

Ordinarily, I don't see Wario doing that, but could he, it is certainly plausible in certain aspects.

40 minutes ago, Z451 said:

For what it is worth, Vs Battles Wario is pretty fast, in spite of his size, as Vs Battles does place him pretty close to Crash in Crash's higher forms, while superior to him in Crash's lower forms and in when powered up by a star, so Wario's physical appearance does not seem to hinder as much from running really faster, certainly comparable to Crash.

Raw strength goes to Wario, as he is listed as a Class 10, whereas Crash is only Superhuman, so in that there is little contest between them, as Wario would have more than enough strength to power through anything thrown at him in the game.

With all things considered, I'm liking Wario a little bit more based on all of that.

I agree that Wario takes Strength and durability, although the exact margin of those victories is somewhat dubious to me. More importantly though, I think the Vs Battle Wiki is a very poor judge of things like speed outside of a combat scenario. Kirby, for example, is listed as Massively FTL+, and while I don't doubt that with a warp star he is that fast (he travels between planets very quickly), the levels in his games take place on planets, and he doesn't just run immediately past every single one of them in a millisecond. I think there has to be a good deal of interpretation with these characters especially

42 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I agree that Wario takes Strength and durability, although the exact margin of those victories is somewhat dubious to me. More importantly though, I think the Vs Battle Wiki is a very poor judge of things like speed outside of a combat scenario. Kirby, for example, is listed as Massively FTL+, and while I don't doubt that with a warp star he is that fast (he travels between planets very quickly), the levels in his games take place on planets, and he doesn't just run immediately past every single one of them in a millisecond. I think there has to be a good deal of interpretation with these characters especially

Fair enough, and I'm certainly willing to agree on that, as I've found first hand with Radioactive Man that certain things are more questionable based on the lines of reasoning they prefer to use for said website.

33 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

I'm voting Crash to spite that stupid Wario skit Elon Musk did for SNL. Massively unfunny stuff. 

SNL hasn't been funny since 2001.

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

I'm voting Crash to spite that stupid Wario skit Elon Musk did for SNL. Massively unfunny stuff. 

So you are using the vote button on this site to lodge a protest vote against some celebrity... which has nothing to do with this site or this competition... thereby affecting one of the players in the draft.

I'm about a hair from banning you, man.

That's not a valid argument for who should win this match.

10 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

I apologize. I'm a petty person I admit even to billionaires I dislike. But I did apologize to one of the players in my defense. 

Well good, I'm glad to hear you apologized, because that was a pretty BS.

The vote buttons do not represent an opportunity for you to vote about whatever is in the news that day.