Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mojo Jojo at this Wiki
Official Site: Cartoon Network

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: The Puppetmaster

My memory of Mojo, which may be wrong, is that he was never very subtle with his plans. He tended to take a more direct approach. With that in mind, I have no doubt that Nancy Drew could expose his influence, but as I said I may be wrong here

Mojo Jojo certainly physically overpowers Nancy Drew, considering his usual opponents are the Power Puff Girls.

However, this isn't about Mojo's powers, it's about his Criminal Mastermind abilities.  And when your plans are being cracked on a regular basis be three girls in kindergartn, well, maybe those master plans aren't so good.

I think I like Nancy Drew here.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

And when your plans are being cracked on a regular basis be three girls in kindergartn, well, maybe those master plans aren't so good.

Isn't Nancy like 6 years older at most? I guess the picture disproves my comment, but I genuinely don't know anything about Nancy Drew. I do know a lot about Mojo though, and people have already made the point that he's not subtle at all. And quite prone to hiccups.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Isn't Nancy like 6 years older at most? I guess the picture disproves my comment, but I genuinely don't know anything about Nancy Drew. I do know a lot about Mojo though, and people have already made the point that he's not subtle at all. And quite prone to hiccups.

She's always been depicted as teen/young adult

As someone who's read a decent share of books starring Nancy Drew and her friends the Hardy Boys, I can pretty comfortably say that she's busted quite a few criminals more discreet than Mojo Jojo. It probably wouldn't take a whole lot for Nancy to expose him.

I see this going down a bit differently. Mojo, from what I can tell, doesn't intend on hiding his crimes in PPG. Look at his tower, it's pretty obvious what he's doing in there. His goal is to defeat the PPG and put them in an unwinnable situation.

Now in a situation like this with no PPG to stop him? I don't see how he'd lose. Yes Nancy will figure out his plan, but she's not equipped to stop him I think. Unless she can resolve the blackmail Mojo has on the politican before Mojo can put her down with a robot or gadget.

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I see this going down a bit differently. Mojo, from what I can tell, doesn't intend on hiding his crimes in PPG. Look at his tower, it's pretty obvious what he's doing in there. His goal is to defeat the PPG and put them in an unwinnable situation.

Now in a situation like this with no PPG to stop him? I don't see how he'd lose. Yes Nancy will figure out his plan, but she's not equipped to stop him I think. Unless she can resolve the blackmail Mojo has on the politican before Mojo can put her down with a robot or gadget.

Well the task doesn't say defeat said villain. But that being said, no one said there aren't any PPG's. If this is a crossover episode you can bet she's got the PPG's on speed dial.  :D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Well the task doesn't say defeat said villain.

That's true, but she needs to end Mojo's blackmail to win. I suppose that's basically defeating him. I don't see how she can do it but I'm not that familiar with Nancy Drew.

37 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

That's true, but she needs to end Mojo's blackmail to win. I suppose that's basically defeating him. I don't see how she can do it but I'm not that familiar with Nancy Drew.

I mean, if she just exposes this to the press, I think that would get the snowball rolling and public outrage would take care of the rest

9 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Mojo is the kind of villain to explain his master plan to the Barista at Starbucks. A brick wall could expose this scheme.

Thanks for the funny mental image