Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Ugh. Some of these missions are a royal pain in my ass. I must've blown myself up, like, over twenty times, trying to use those damn pipe bombs. I finally said, "f*ck this," and started blowing the damn things up, with my trusty shotgun. :angry:

Finally got the time to play Mass Effect (I heard its a long story type game, so I've been playing Batman, Minecraft, and Battlefield 3 until I got the time).

Started playing yesterday and...

I FREAKING HATE ELEVATORS!! WTF! ARE ELEVATORS IN THE FUTURE MANUALLY LIFTED BY SMALL CHILDREN OR SOMETHING??? HAS NO ONE THOUGHT ABOUT UPGRADING THOSE THINGS???

Also, the moment when you get your spaceship... It just blew my mind.

I FREAKING HATE ELEVATORS!! WTF! ARE ELEVATORS IN THE FUTURE MANUALLY LIFTED BY SMALL CHILDREN OR SOMETHING??? HAS NO ONE THOUGHT ABOUT UPGRADING THOSE THINGS???

Elevators do suck. But so do loading screens. At least in the elevators you have the camera to interact with. Then again it is about as fun as looking around a real elevator.

It's a great game, though. One of my favorites

Oh yeah, I'm loving it. Can't decide on who should be on my squad though. All the really cool looking aliens are the same character (a muscleman), and then there's the nerdy type supporting character.

I wanted to have Garrus AND Wrex, but I realized that would be dumb. So I'm using Wrex and Tali.

And I'm still not sure whether to go paragon or renegade.

Isn't she mostly robotic? ...

Oh, and I already got dat blue oracle chick and I didn't even realize I was going for her. My charm must have been too high. One minute I'm talking to some general guy, the next, I'm seeing some weird Hollywood style love cut scenes. Crazy stuff.

Picked up Persona 4 Arena today. Solid fighting game along the lines of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. Bit too spazzy for my tastes (I prefer slower stuff like Street Fighter and King of Fighters over Marvel vs Capcom and the like), but decent fun.

Isn't she mostly robotic? ...

Oh, and I already got dat blue oracle chick and I didn't even realize I was going for her. My charm must have been too high. One minute I'm talking to some general guy, the next, I'm seeing some weird Hollywood style love cut scenes. Crazy stuff.

No, she's not a robot. It's also the second game when you can bang her.

She wears some kind of suit, because they have a weak immune system. How they even do it, is beyond me. Besides the fact, they never show a scene, like was present in the first game. Obviously, you just assume that you have sex, in the scene. But it's not shown, as clearly, in the second one.

She wears some kind of suit, because they have a weak immune system. How they even do it, is beyond me. Besides the fact, they never show a scene, like was present in the first game. Obviously, you just assume that you have sex, in the scene. But it's not shown, as clearly, in the second one.

Watch where you're throwing those commas, man. You could shoot someone's eyes out

Hmmmm. Alright, Surfer seems to know what he's talking about (also, he went with what I want I want to pick). Garrus and Wrex it shall be!

MARVANOTE: And yeah. I guess the blue oracle chick and I could have just... Played shirtless twister? Cleaned her windows?

MARVANOTE: And yeah. I guess the blue oracle chick and I could have just... Played shirtless twister? Cleaned her windows?

As I said, the second game's scene, is the one that isn't as clear. Shepard and Tali could've dry-humped, for all we know.

Just beat Prototype 2. I really liked it. I don't get all the negative things I've been hearing about it.

Definitely an improvement over the first game.

Well, Mercer's personality change from the first to the second doesn't really make any sense.

And the thing about Heller for some reason being unable to be absorbed by Mercer, just smacks of lazy writing.

However I will agree that when looking away from the horrid writing of the story, the game itself is an improvement over the first one.

Solid mechanics from the first one has been improved upon in the second one, and new additions have been added, which just improve the overall experience.

Though without any multiplayer, the replay value of the game is relatively low.

I've completed the singleplayer campaign, without having found every single piece of information, and I don't really need to do so, in order to get the full experience, at this point, I have no real reason to replay it, though in about a year or so, i'll probably do another gamethrough, and then the cycle repeats.

Guest silversurfer092

As I've said, multiple times before, Grammar is not really something I'm very good at.

As long as people understand what I'm trying to say, I don't really give a damn.

I like how your sig says "Member of the Anti-Ignorance Consortium: Say something Intelligent or say nothing at all".

I like "Member of the Grammar Gestapo: Say something intelligently or say nothing at all". I feel like it's something we should all abide by.