Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

Guest KevinDWolf93
thats a decent idea....

i might just revive any dead warriors from the past tournament that u may have Rp'ed before and have yall RP them...sure i wont risk any serious info on that plan...yea.

thanks for that tom... :P

still though, we have plans just incase we dont get the desired number of villains.... :P

oh yea @tom.....Have Faith, things have a funny way of working themselves out....just have faith

in time, You'll understand...

Dont worry I believe in your plans,AKUMA...kinda. Also thatd be a fun boss fight, the Skywalkers tag-team :D

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

Oh and if anybody knows where rakai "scarface Pred" is, then u might wanna tell him the tournament is almost near....

Guest AKUMA
Dont worry I believe in your plans,AKUMA...kinda. Also thatd be a fun boss fight, the Skywalkers tag-team :D

if u say so....hehe

Guest KevinDWolf93
if u say so....hehe

I know, Ive even got a great strategy....I wont go into detail but Im calling it "Operation: Hide behind Starkiller". You'll never guess what it is :D

I know, Ive even got a great strategy....I wont go into detail but Im calling it "Operation: Hide behind Starkiller".

Oho, does the great Power Ranger wish to hide behind the NPC? :D

Nah, just joking. But we've worked hard on this story and I can guarantee some....Interesting plot twists that'll come later.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Oho, does the great Power Ranger wish to hide behind the NPC? :D

Nah, just joking. But we've worked hard on this story and I can guarantee some....Interesting plot twists that'll come later.

:P Hey!...How did you figure out what my strategy was!?! Anyways I didnt think you'd mind, but dont worry I wont rely on it too much as Im far from helpless. Lastly I cant wait for said plot twists.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Alright I'm here... Anything I am missing?

-Rakai'Thwei

Well the rules change and the intro of several new characters....aside from some snarky dialogue thats about it.

Guest KevinDWolf93
If you want to join, we could use a villain.

He's a returner from last tourney, he would be under hero already...unless he wants to change his characters affiliation.

My guy is Kenpachi Zaraki

Guest tomisntblue
My guy is Kenpachi Zaraki

I'm pretty sure Kenpachi might be a teir too high for this tourny

Guest KevinDWolf93
I'm pretty sure Kenpachi might be a teir too high for this tourny

Well, post #109, AKUMA said his guy was ok to use. If thats who they were talking about Im good :D. Welcome sky, you just made this a bit more intresting.

Ps:Tom your guy is Dante! How can u say a tier too high?

Guest tomisntblue
Well, post #109, AKUMA said his guy was ok to use. If thats who they were talking about Im good :D. Welcome sky, you just made this a bit more intresting.

Ps:Tom your guy is Dante! How can u say a tier too high?

I'm talking raw destructive power. I realize strength wise Dante's among the strongest character, but he's never shown a feat like this

. Maybe I'm over estimating him, which I have a tenancy to do. I wasn't trying to say "No you can't have him" I was just saying, "He might be too strong and get rejected." If i'm wrong I'm wrong. Maybe I should have said "I think" rather then "I'm pretty sure" that might have gotten my point across better.

I'm talking raw destructive power. I realize strength wise Dante's among the strongest character, but he's never shown a feat like this
. Maybe I'm over estimating him, which I have a tenancy to do. I wasn't trying to say "No you can't have him" I was just saying, "He might be too strong and get rejected." If i'm wrong I'm wrong. Maybe I should have said "I think" rather then "I'm pretty sure" that might have gotten my point across better.

Well, outside of the Soul Society his power should be limited by the Gentei Reiin. So take all that power that you've seen him at and reduce it by 80% and that's what he should be here...

Guest tomisntblue
Well, outside of the Soul Society his power should be limited by the Gentei Reiin. So take all that power that you've seen him at and reduce it by 80% and that's what he should be here...

Good point I didn't consider that.

Guest AKUMA
Alright I'm here... Anything I am missing?

-Rakai'Thwei

great, u made it, hope you have gone over everything so far...

Guest AKUMA

I guess ill never understand completely, but i dont know why in the world u traded GRANDMASTER LUKE SKYWALKER for adam the power ranger...

i really dont.... :D

so how many good guys do we have this time..? :P

Guest KevinDWolf93
I guess ill never understand completely, but i dont know why in the world u traded GRANDMASTER LUKE SKYWALKER for adam the power ranger...

i really dont.... :D

so how many good guys do we have this time..? :P

Well Hugo has the jedi character down, also while Luke is versatile again most everyone had a counter to about 80% of my moves, which sucked. Now as for why he was traded in for a power rangers...Thats for me to know and you to find out :P.

Guest AKUMA

All together...

Vin

Dante

Raziel

Scarface Predator

kenpachi

Adam the power ranger..... :D

Starkiller

Sigfried

Sasuke..?

Ben 10

i think thats it so far...

im still waitin for CBF char...

Guest AKUMA
Well Hugo has the jedi character down, also while Luke is versatile again most everyone had a counter to about 80% of my moves, which sucked. Now as for why he was traded in for a power rangers...Thats for me to know and you to find out :D.

oh yea, so u could hide behind starkiller, i forgot... :P

Guest AKUMA

i still have my power morpher and mammoth coin among other coins..i fixed it up and it looks nice...wouldnt you say...

CIMG0822.jpg

nowadays people want hundreds for em...everytime i see a morpher get up to hundreds on ebay, it makes me more and more thankful that i got mine for 75 dollars a long time ago back when i thought THAT price was on weed...

now a couldnt buy a morpher to save my life...but i still need one more so i can do a custom and make tommy's morpher...and get the metal dragon coin.