Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

Guest AKUMA

Welcome to the 2nd UNIVERSAL WARRIORS TOURNAMENT sign up thread.

The Call for Heros has ended...we have enough....

This sign up calls for VILLIANS We need users to RP villains more than anything.

This Tournament will be more of an adventure than the last one, you will be exploring new "otherworldly" worlds/universes which are being occupied by evil forces...(AKUMA or Hugo will post pics of these worlds once they are open.

Each world will have its own thread. EX: Outworld is one thead, Hell is one thread, etc. so you guys can not all be at the same place. u can chose to split up and explore a whole nother world by way of portals u may happen by on your quest, while your other teammates are doing so in another world/thread... B) of course the only bad thing is, if ur in a jam, u better be a good fighter or come up with some sort of comlink...its up to you when the time comes...like i said DEATH IS WAITING FOR EVERYONE THIS TIME!! :P except little Vin....due to plot device. :D

An offical match will be put on the CBUB when two users of opposite alignment cross paths in whatever world/thread. they will fight/RP in the cbub match like last time. NOTE: two users can choose to either fight in an "unoffical match"(a match in the RP thread) or do an "offical match" to the death in the Cbub battles. it is possible, if u do not kill an opponent in an official match and spare him, he may return to fight u again in an unoffical match and vise versa providing the circumstances are right.(IF U DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT OFFICAL MATCHES AND UNOFFICIAL MATCHES I WILL HELP YOU, JUST LET ME KNOW IN THE THREAD.

THERE WILL BE NO TAGS THIS TIME! :( yea i know you all liked the TAG idea before but i only did that because i really didnt have enough people. so i made u guys control 2 chars...but this time i dont need as many chars.

You are to Pick an Avatar, one that is within the CBUB database and you will be that Avatar. May I suggest not limiting yourself to only Marvel, DC or DBZ chars. There are other people from other fictional universes you can use. EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS!! You may pick any kind of Avatar you like, wiether they are animated or real people. from Super heros to Jedis to Werewolves to the Transformers themselves. Choose Carefully and wisely....

Once you have picked your Avatar, you will PM AKUMA OR HUGOand show us a picture of your Avatar as well as a source stating about your Avatar including abilities, If your Avatar is already being occupied AKUMA will inform you and u will have to choose another.

yes HUGO FOWL is second in command of this tournament.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO PM AKUMA OR HUGO FOWL YOUR AVATARS!! DO NOT POST THEM ON THIS THREAD! PM THEM ESPECIALLY IF UR A VILLAIN!

NOW for the type of "battling" your avatars will do.....You are to Role Play your avatar and fight your opponant using what you know about your avatar to your creativity and imagination. You may also use the Enviorment if you want.

You have the standard time for a CBUB match to fight in. Other users not involved in the match may comment and debate like a regualar CBUB match. You are Considered the spectators.

RP IS NO CALLED HITS!

IF a winner isnt determined after the time of your match is over then the winner will be determined by the number of votes. If the person with the higher votes wins, they will have the option to choose How To End Their Opponant's Life. weither it be Mercy Or Death. if death YOU MAY BE AS GRAPHIC AS YOU LIKE. and be creative as long as its within the rules of CBUB of course....

NOW FOR THE REQUIRMENTS AND RULES.....

You MUST have an Avatar that meets the following conditions...

1. NO gods or entities or deities of anykind

2. NO cosmics of anykind

3. NONE of the Avatars can be the same. unless its a different version for EX, spiderman and Spiderman 2099 is acceptable, Superman and pre crisis supes is acceptable.

4.YOU MUST be present during the days of your match, so you can fight your opponant. If You do not Show up during any of the days your match is taking place in, You will automatically lose.

5.You are allowed to Vote if you want for your own char.

6.NO Avatars that are high class reality Warpers, only low class reality warpers if the rest of the avatar's abilities fits the other requirments.

7.NO IMMORTALS. Your avatars must be KILLABLE(able to die)

8.Avatars must be...chars no stronger than...street level or slightly above and i do mean slightly chars.

9.ANYONE CAN DIE EXCEPT: Vin, The Guide and more will be mentioned along the way due to plot device. NOW NOTE I SAID THEY CANT DIE...now take that for whatever u want....

IF ANY UPDATES OCCUR, AKUMA WILL STATE THEM, JUST COME BY AND CHECK FOR THEM IN THIS THREAD.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL START IN AUGUST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE...

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PM AKUMA OR HUGO FOWL AND WE SHOULD RESPOND OR POST IN THREAD AS LONG AS U DO NOT MENTION YOUR CHAR BY NAME(VILLAINS)......

For those who are new and want to recap what happened in the last tournament you can do just that by visiting the the threads known as:

UNIVERSAL WARRIOR TOURNAMENT NOTICE

THE ARRIVAL

THE TEMPLES

they are located in the CBUB RP fourm...or read a brief summary of the events that took place in the first tournament. which will be posted by AKUMA soon.

The Following comments are to Those who were in the last tournament(specifically the heros), if you wish to enter this tournament you are automatically welcome to. just let me know.

Might i suggest if u want of course, to do a story telling us what happened to your char after the Tournament once i put up the OFFICIAL CONCLUSION of the first UWT.

UWT II is taking place 1 year from the first...just to give u all some sort of time frame.

A few have already confirmed themselves...such as the Technomancer, Hugo Fowl, Raikai"Scarface Pred"and others....mainly those who survived the first tournament.

Those who wish not to return, you have options... -_-

1- We can kill you off...and thats that... -_-

2- write u up an excuse of why u chose not to return... :P

3- u wish not to return this time but decide to do so in future installments..... :ph34r:

also if u were a char in the first one and want to join in again but do not wish to be the same char anymore, u may choose another char as long as u go by the requirments... :)

UNTILL AUGUST....images_0a4c2430e3a4a0afb87cd1964a230fa9.png

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

Unknown forces in a higher plaine of existence, closely watched every universe in reality...

Universes whom some are unknown to other universes...

Within these Universes are Warriors...Skilled Warriors who were perhaps the best in their universe at what they do...

The Forces chose to have a Universal scale tournament to decide which warrior deserves a spot among these forces in the higher plane of existence...

The Forces had ooked in several Universes...and had chosen a few...

A few Warriors had been chosen to compete in this Universal Warrior Tournament...

Unknown to these warriors of the plan higher forces have for them, they suddenly started to disappear one by one....

some in the middle of important battles, some in the middle of important meetings, and some in the middle of important naps....

They all got transported to a realm called The Portals by magical beings called Shadow priests.

From there, the unsuspecting Warriors Vin, Dante, Grey Knight, Spiderman, and the grandmaster jedi luke among others great warriors chosen, were in awe, wonder and shock of what they were now apart of,the warrior host known as AKUMA would reveal the events and circumstances to which they have been brought here for.

They were chosen to complete in a tournament to decide which one would become champion to become one of these Higher powers.

little did the woarriors know that a much more sinester plan was taking shape...

The warroirs were then brought to an island known as the temples. from there they were given food, shelter, ad a place of training until they were called to do battle with one another.

As time progressed each warrior showed thier capabilities to one another as battles were fought in different universes, some prospered and other fell. little did they know that those who were defeated were brought to a secret prison where their useless lives would become more valuble to thier evil hosts. The hosts planned on using them as soldiers for an unstoppable army set to conquor the universes...

The young girl Vin soon beecame suspecious of the hosts after a number of strange events. She soon let her fellow warriors know of her increasingly growing suspicions of foul play...

This convined others as they later found the secret prison holding fallen waariors such as Scarface Predator, Spiderman, and batman.

after this, they rebelled against the evil host and waged an all out war to stop them. Akuma was not willing to let them prosper and release an unheard of amount of powerful warriors to battle our heros. Akuma was to strong for any of them alone but only when Vin and Dante teamed up to deliver a devestating and seemingly fatal blow to akuma did Vin and her allies save the day. But celebration sooned turned into a desperate stuggle for survival as the island they were battling on was now exploding little by little. It seemed that all thier efforts to take down the mainacal Akuma woud be in vain and akuma would have the last laugh.

Guest AKUMA
I'll be in, now just let me read up and see what it's about...

very well, will u be returning as your previous char? or someone entirely new?

Guest AKUMA

Before i dissapear into the shadows..i just want to remind you.

if u have any questions about the rules and regulations that were stated above ask them here and i will get to them when i can, or hugo will.

if they pertain to your avatar, PM the question. i cant stress that enough...

remember, I need 5 heros only, the rest have to be villains...

Guest AKUMA
Are you sure we couldn't start this in July? I mean like late into July.

originally we would have started already, but due to having a life, i couldnt do it in july so sign ups are this month...

depending on how quickly things take shape, we could possibly start earlier.

so yes theres a chance we could start later this month...i havent ruled out that possiblity.

just keep checking for updates in the meantime...

around the 15th if things are running smoothly, we may could start that week after....

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ill join. Shame about no tag partners, as it was an intresting idea, though to be honest that hindered me more than anything...not to mention it was used more effectively by my enemies anyways :D. I dont plan on re-using either of the Skywalkers so Ill send you a pm about what Im thinking. Its a hero, but if u need villians Ill switch over.

PS: Can u be more specific about "slightly above street-leveler". Spidey limit like last time, or less than that?

Guest AKUMA
Ill join. Shame about no tag partners, as it was an intresting idea, though to be honest that hindered me more than anything...not to mention it was used more effectively by my enemies anyways :D. I dont plan on re-using either of the Skywalkers so Ill send you a pm about what Im thinking. Its a hero, but if u need villians Ill switch over.

PS: Can u be more specific about "slightly above street-leveler". Spidey limit like last time, or less than that?

okay thats fine since you wont be returning as your original char, your new char can replace him.

man why the hell does none of the original guys want to be the old ones anymore? lol

i mean it dosent matter but still...

anywho, yea spidey limit or venom limit. is fine.

Guest AKUMA

i have to be elsewhere now but just remember...NO TAGS just one char

and PM me the char. ill get to u when i can

Guest KevinDWolf93
okay thats fine since you wont be returning as your original char, your new char can replace him.

man why the hell does none of the original guys want to be the old ones anymore? lol

i mean it dosent matter but still...

anywho, yea spidey limit or venom limit. is fine.

Thanks. Also, I like trying new things. Being a jedi was cool, but what Ive got will be pure win by comparison. Something Ive never even remotely tried. Also, the fact that at least one aspect of my characters abilities were rendered useless by my opponents easy...I figure I try something else.

Ok, I think my new guy is in range

Hehehe.....I'm responsible for some of the story this time around.....This is going to be FUN.

Dibs on Starkiller.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Hehehe.....I'm responsible for some of the story this time around.....This is going to be FUN.

Dibs on Starkiller.

Ahh, one old hero returns...Hows his growth been? I didnt keep up storywise

Ahh, one old hero returns...Hows his growth been? I didnt keep up storywise

Check out Rakai'Thwei's RP chatroom for that info. I've been using him for some time.