Emma Frost: 2
Rachel Summers: 3

Princess Leia Organa vs. Stella Star
MATCH SCORE
Princess Leia Organa: 5
Stella Star: 2

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

Yup, so 10 yr old or Alien Force Ben?what does aliens does Ben have up his sleeve(pun intended) for this?

Alien Force.

That's for me to know and for you to find out...

I think I have no timing out limit and can change aliens at will so...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
Alien Force.

That's for me to know and for you to find out...

I think I have no timing out limit and can change aliens at will so...

Fair enough :). Just pray you dont hear the words:Zeo Ranger 4. Green out of Adams lips :P...second thought dont mess w/ him. Period :P...jk. Good luck, ya'll

So... where would that put patrickthekid?

Due to the switch would that put Aang in the Villain running? Which would seem strange...

Or if he got in before that and the switch doesn't matter, but Aang is deemed too powerful would that make Azula a Hero? Which would also seem strange...

Guest KevinDWolf93

Thinking the same thing. Patrick got in before the change, so I suppose his alliegence(good/bad) depends on which character gets picked: Aang=good, azula=evil

Speaking of which, are you stickin with your previous tourneys avatar?

Speaking of which, are you stickin with your previous tourneys avatar?

Me? And if so, I would rather not be a Generic Character like last time... it nearly killed me.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Me? And if so, I would rather not be a Generic Character like last time... it nearly killed me.

Yes you. Then I guess you are makin a character switch?

Yes you. Then I guess you are makin a character switch?

I would guess so... and well, I have been advertising the fact in my sig...

Guest AKUMA

okay, aang is fine.

if it was azula...i might would have killed you myself...

i really dont like Azula at all... :P

and yes if anybody wants to make a last minute change, the deadline is the 15th.

@Skirm, if you dont mind, would you like to tell the boys and girls(?) the story of what happened to your avatar in another episode of LifeAfterUWT 1..?

Nesh told his, Tom told his...

this goes for you too wolfman.

its an option...

Guest KevinDWolf93

Well AKUMA I didnt really take part in the after-game at all, let alone with the Skywalkers. Seeing as Im changing characters anyways, I really dont think I could come up with anything that I would like and wont interfere with everyone elses stuff.

Well AKUMA I didnt really take part in the after-game at all, let alone with the Skywalkers. Seeing as Im changing characters anyways, I really dont think I could come up with anything that I would like and wont interfere with everyone elses stuff.

Same really... but I can supply a blurb on them for story purposes.

Having been tainted by the Warp my Grey Knight would have become an enemy of the Imperium, labeled a Traitor and a Heretic... He could get by with his supreme psyker powers, but eventually an Assassin or an Inquisitor would get the better of him. The only thing he could really do would be to hide out with "Friendly" Xeno like the Tau, or accept Chaos and fall to his taint.

As for the Necron Lord, well the moment that a portal opened up I'm sure his auto phasing would have kicked in and teleported his body through... from there he would have been repaired and would have gotten better from his Death... And like all good Necrons... He will be back... if I decided to play him again, but I don't... I learned my lesson last time by putting a Generic Character against a Fan Favorite...

Guest tomisntblue

This on'e pretty long, but this was the set-up for the fight I did to get myself to rank 1. I figured I'd share it on here as a "What if" story. It's pretty much, what if The Prince had survived the first tournament. If you don't feel like reading everything feel free to skip down to the "our story" section toward the bottom. Everything before it is just setting up how the characters came together.

The battle of the century is about to commence as these warriors take sides. On one team we have the friends Dante and the Prince of Persia teaming with Kratos, a blood thirsty warrior who wants dead and the feeling in mutual. However in order to have their final battle they must work together. On the other side we have Deadpool and Toguro, two men also looking for Dante's blood, teaming with a raging beast of pure anger and power who wants to destroy Kratos after hearing that the Spartan god had been looking for him. However, before the show begins and the spectators place their bets allow me to explain how these warriors came to meet...

-Kratos and Dante-

Upon returning to the chamber of fate after failing to kill Zeus, Kratos searched for any item that would allow him the power needed to bring down every god who would swear loyalty to his father. He searched through scroll after scroll for weeks to find some sort of information. It was in these texts that he found information of a sword in distant universe called Force Edge. This sword had the power to seal the demonic world from the human world; it was the most powerful weapon in it's universe. If the power's of this sword were to be combined with the power of the Blade of Olympus, Kratos could easily defeat any god who chose to stand in his way. With a new plan, Kratos set out to find his way into this universe. Using the magic within the wall of the Temple of Fate, Kratos found a path into this new world and set out in a violent search for the sword. He had no time for diplomacy. Anyone who dared cross his path who didn't have knowledge of this weapon was killed without a second's thought. However, this violent attack took the notice of someone who specialized in the paranormal. That man's name was Morrison. The man may have lacked the skills to handle this situation, but he knew exactly who could. That man was Dante.

After bringing down the order of the sword, Dante and Trish returned to work. It didn't take long for the two girls to get into it over payment. Trish was right, they did earn more money. But Dante owed Lady so much, he was lucky that she even paid that much. When asked to step in and share his opinion, he decided it was best to just shrug it off.

Dante: We what we can get...

Luck was on his side. The phone rang before Trish could say anything. A new job could prove to earn more money; Trish would have nothing to complain about. However when they reached the destination, they found it wasn't a normal client, but rather Morrison. Of course Trish would have thought him just some client, they hadn't been properly introduced. Morrison was Dante's contact, but if he called he had information.

Dante: Morrison, what's up? You got a job for me?

Morrison: More or less. No one's paying for it, but you'll probably gonna want to stop this one before it gets out of hand.

Consider this a charity mission.

Trish: Charity?

Trish glares at Lady.

Trish: We just got stiffed on our last job, now you want us to do one for free?

Morrison: No, just Dante. You two can come if you want, but I really only needed him to help. Anyway, we don't have much time to chat.

Morrison tossed Dante a blurred picture of the ash covered warrior who had been laying waist to the city.

Morrison: I don't know much about him, he just appeared out of some dimensional tear that opened up shout "I am the god

of war" and asking about the Sparda sword. Anyone who didn't have the information he wanted was killed, brutally. And if you're wondering that was everyone he asked. As far as I can tell he's still searching for it.

Dante: I'm sure he is, it's back safely at Devil May Cry. So here's what I think we should do, one of you goes back to the shop and retrieves the sword so it's not just sitting there, the other should stay here with Morrison incase this ugly bastard decides to show up here or new information comes up, I'll go on the hunt for this guy and see how I can help him out. (Dante twirled his guns around his fingers while saying that last part)

Lady: Wait a minute Dante. Is this your way of hogging all the fun?

Morrison: If it is, it's still the best plan Dante's ever come up with.

Dante: What can I say? I have my moments.

Trish: Well if Dante can handle this, I'm staying here. Like I said, I don't do charity that I don't have to. Good luck Dante.

Dante: Don't worry; I'll call if I need anything.

Trish: I'll be waiting...

Dante: Alright then, let's rock!

With that acting as a good bye, Dante started out in pursuit of this new foe. The trail of devastation wasn't hard to follow and it didn't take long to get to the Spartan warrior. He was busy "interrogating" and group of innocent people. The banter would have to wait. Dante wasted no time drawing his gun and firing.

What he didn't count on was Kratos' battle senses. The god slayer knew his was in danger, and before Dante could even fire turned and swing his blades. Throwing them, Kratos let the chain carry them to knock the guns from Dante's hands. Kratos had seen these weapons before in this world; he knew they could cause massive damage. He wasted no time in summoning the power of Chronos' rage to destroy the two guns.

Dante: What do you think you're doing? Those guns were special to me.

Kratos: Out of my way fool! I have no time to amuse you, I seek the...

Dante: You seek the sword of Sparda so you can rule the demon world and bring about a second demonic apocalypse that will eventually be stopped by me. So why don't skip the middle part and I stop you now?

Kratos: You know of the Sparda sword?

Dante: You're a quick one. Yeah, I know of it. Sparda was my father and it's my job to protect it from demons like you.

Kratos: I am not a demon. I am Kratos, the god of war! I will make the Sparda sword mine and with it I'll bring Olympus to its knees!

Dante: Hmm... Sorry, Demon or not, that doesn't sound like something I can let happen. Beside, after seeing this trail of blood, I get a bad vibe from you. Have you ever stopped to consider who has to clean up this mess?

Kratos: No... but perhaps I will after adding your blood to my trail and claiming the sword someone will come along to cleanse your world.

Dante: Wow, harsh words... it sounds like this is gonna be fun...

The two warriors had a vicious battle. In strength they were closely matched, but Kratos had the edge. Dante made up for this by having greater speed and maneuverability options. Kratos' magic normally would have given him the edge; however Dante's bag of tricks and arsenal of weapons proved a good match. The battle raged on, until Dante showed a couple of magic tricks of his own. Dante possessed the ability to create a double from his shadow, called Doppelganger. If that wasn't enough, he could also slow down time. These two abilities provided Dante the power to defeat the half god on this day. And while Kratos wasn't one to surrender or retreat, the call to defeat Zeus was far too great to allow this man to take his life. The war god decided that this would be a battle better fought another day. He escaped with life, but vowed to return and have his final battle with Dante once he finished with Zeus.

-Dante and Toguro-

In the demon world there is an annual tournament held by evilest people in the dark spheres organization. The victors of the previous tournament were the members of team Urameshi lead by the spirit detective Yusuke Urameshi. His victory over the mighty Toguro stopped the man known as Sakyou from opening a portal from the demon world into the human world.

However, in an alternate universe, the final round had a much darker out come. In this universe it was team Toguro that was victorious and the portal was opened. As the one who made it possible to travel between the two worlds Toguro was the first demon to enter our world. And while other demons sought the death of all who stood in their way, Toguro only wished to meet someone strong enough to end his life. In order to seek out one such being, the demon went on a rampage destroying anything in his path.

It didn't take long, for there had been a devil hunter who was monitoring the portal as it began to grow.

"Hey muscles!" the hunter called, "Sorry I'm late. I was gonna welcome you when you first got here, but you took so long that I sick of waiting around."

Toguro turned to see a white haired man dressed all red carrying a sword on his back with two guns aimed directly at him. Toguro laughed, "And who are you?"

"I was supposed to be the welcoming comity. But after witnessing your little temper tantrum, I'm the guy who's going to have put in time out."

Toguro shook his head, "You're got a big mouth small fry, I'm gonna shut you up." And with that he charged.

Dante smiled and drew his sword, "Bigger men than you have tried, but I'm still talking. Show time!" Dante too charged at the demon. This was another epic encounter for Dante where his strength was outmatched. However once again Dante's multitude of tricks allowed him to escape with the victory. Charging all his demonic energy into a blast from his repaired handguns, he shot Toguro. Had it been a lesser demon the blast would have killed him, but for 75% full power Toguro the shot simply knocked him unconscious and sent him back into the demon world.

-Dante and Deadpool-

The final battle of Dante and Virgil took place in the demon world. However, before they could finish, the portal linking the two worlds began to close. Virgil stayed behind in the world of his father, and Dante returned to the world he loved. While Dante continued to defend the world from mankind, Virgil's fate was unknown. It is most widely believed that he was killed by the demon lord Mundus. However that is not the case. Virgil did lose his battle against the demon lord, but his life was not taken. After Dante defeated Mundus, Virgil was free to begin taking over the demon world.

Virgil has ruled the demon world for the past ten years, however he still craves power. In order to gain more power he has decided to take over the world that his brother defends; the human world. However no matter how many forces he sends, Dante and his partners seem to be more than able to deal with them. At the end of his rope Virgil begins to look for help outside the demon world. His search led him across someone with similar heal abilities and fighting styles as his brother. He may lack the strength, but Virgil is sure this assassin can take out his brother and allow his take over of the human world to go smoothly. Thus, the crimson comedian, the Regenerating Degenerate, the Merc with the mouth, Deadpool is sent to take out Dante.

Since Dante is also an assassin of sorts, Pool figures that is wouldn't be hard to attack him directly. He could easily go in, say he wants to hire Dante, and get it over just like that. So Pool walks directly into the Devil May Cry shop, and straight to Dante's desk. Lazily, the silver haired half devil speaks as he slowly looks up.

Dante: Devil May Cry what.... The hell is with the mask?

Deadpool: What's with the mask? What's with the mask? What kind of question is that? Is this how you treat you customers? I did have some demon killing I wanted you to do but now that my super awesome mask has been insulted, I'll take my business elsewhere...

Deadpool turns to leave, then stops dead in his tracks... (get it, Deadpool - dead in his tracks? Ahh you don't get it... whatever, back to my story) he turns his head to left and says.

Deadpool: Crap, I can't leave; I'm here on a mission... I need to get paid.

Dante: What? Mission? Who the hell are you talking you?

Deadpool turns and walks back to Dante's desk.

Deadpool: So you're Dante right?

Dante: Yeah, who are you?

Deadpool: You mean you don't know? I'm Deadpool! The crimson...

Dante: Deadpool? That's an unusual name...

Deadpool: You realize you interrupted me don't you? You should treat your clients better?

Dante: Probably, I just don't like when people talk more then me... alright kiddy-pool, what kind of job do you have for me? After all, you come in here packing those swords on your back, what's so hard that you had to come to me?

Deadpool: Oh yeah, the "job"... the job I have for you is... DEATH!

Moving as quickly as he can Deadpool grabs his gun and shoots Dante directly in the head.

Deadpool: Wow that was so hard... I mean really... my hardest job ever... yeah right...

As Deadpool turns to leave he hears a desk drawer.

Dante: Alright, that's it; I really have a problem when people shot me in the head... so chatter-box, I'm gonna have to return the favor.

Deadpool turns around and faces Dante again with two guns. Dante fires but Deadpool manages to jump out of the way, however he does not fully avoid the bullet. The bullet hits his teleporter, effectively shutting it down.

Deadpool: What? You survived? Dude! I shot you in the head! You're not supposed to live through that unless you're me... or Wolverine... or... okay, so I guess it's not that uncommon to survive a shot to the head in this world, but still!

Dante shakes his head and picks up the sword that has been leaning against his desk.

Dante: I'm gonna enjoy shutting your ass up... Let's Rock!

Deadpool: AND ROLL!

The two crimson assassins (Dante's an assassin in the sense that he hunts down and kills demons) fought in a battle full of swords, guns, and insanely fast healing. However Dante's strength and speed proved too much for the skilled mercenary. Eventually Dante managed to get the decisive upper hand and with one last swing of his sword cut Deadpool's head off.

Deadpool: Dude! Not Cool!

Dante: What? You're still alive? I cut you're damn head off?

Deadpool: What can I say? Ask the writer.

Dante: Writer?

Deadpool: Nevermind...

Dante: Whatever, I don't care if you're alive. The problem is you're still talking. I told you, I hate it when people talk more then me!

With that said, Dante picked up Deadpool's severed head and punted out the front door.

Dante: And take you're ugly body too! I don't need it scaring away the customers!

-Dante and The Prince-

Both warriors were simultaneously transported to an unknown universe. Dante was in the middle of a job when he was taken away. The Prince had just reclaimed his kingdom from the vizier and his mind from his dark counterpart. It wasn't long for the two to team up. Though the partnership was rough in the beginning...

"Hey Buddy! You know where we are?" Dante asked upon seeing the Prince for the first time

The Prince drew his dagger to defend himself, cautious of everything in this new universe.

Dante responded by drawing his sword, however he had no intention of using it unless he had to, "Whoa buddy, relax, I'm just trying to find out were we are..." with that, he put his sword away in a show of good faith.

Reluctantly, The Prince lowered his weapon, "I do not know, nor do I know how we got here... what is your name?"

"Me?" He asked with a smile, "I'm Dante. Who are you?"

"I am the Prince of Persia."

"Well Prince, what do you say we work together and figure out how to get home?"

The Prince was cautious about trusting this stranger, but he couldn't think of a better plan, "As you wish..." he said.

Once they were in agreement, they each turned and began walking in opposite directions. After a couple of steps the Prince stopped and turned, "Um, where are you going?"

Dante kept walking, "I'm leading the way...."

"Leading?" the Prince asked, "who put you in charge?"

"You got a better idea?" Dante asked

"Yes... me." the Prince insisted.

"You? Why you?"

"I am the Prince of Persia."

"You said that, what else you got?" Dante asked, "If you haven't noticed we're miles away from Persia."

"Well what gives the authority to lead?"

"The fact that I'm going this way, and it's the right way. If you want to go the wrong way, go ahead."

"What? So you're going to leave? It was your idea we work together."

"Yeah, and it's my idea to go this way. Since I'm coming up with all the ideas, I should lead."

Finally the Prince was tired of arguing and decided to follow Dante. So together the two warriors walked, in search of some clue to where they were. After that was resolved, it wasn't long until they met with the Shadow Priests. It was then that they were informed of why they were there. They were expected to battle against heroes from a multitude of universes to determine the strongest warrior in existence.

It didn't take long for the warriors to band together and challenge Shadow Priests. It seems that as all-knowing as they were they didn't consider that if you bring the most powerful heroes together they would try and stop an evil plan. After one final battle, the heroes were victorious. Using the power of Yamato, Dante cut a hole through the dimensional wall and took everyone back to his world before the universe collapsed around them.

-Kratos and the Hulk- (Changed from the original story to fit with the events of GOW3)

After defeating Zeus and sending his world into darkness, the once god of war realized exactly what kind of monster he had become. The last task he needed to complete was surrendering his own life. However, rather than taking his own life, Kratos decided to gather his weapons and search for a warrior who could grant him a beautiful death. However there was no one left in his universe. So Kratos searched for another. He learned of a mighty beast called Hulk.

His quest for the Hulk first led him to the Juggernaut Juggernaut charged at Kratos. The Spartan attempted to counter with his favorite weapon, the blades of Athena. However the divine weapon simply bounced off the massive man's body. Kratos barely had time to realize this before a shoulder was placed in his gut. As Juggernaut ran he pushed Kratos threw the wall of a building, and kept pushing until they came crashing out of the other side. Juggernaut dropped the warrior to the ground. Laughing Juggernaut assumed that was the end of it.

Juggernaut: I told you, I am UNSTOPPABLE

Juggernaut turned to walk away. Kratos however was far from done. The Spartan god pushed himself from the rubble and summoned the power of Cronos' Rage. A lightening orb appeared and fired electrical blasts at Juggernaut. He turned to see

Kratos still standing.

Kratos: I AM THE GOD OF WAR!

Kratos then used the power of Poseidon's Rage to conger lightening storm that forced Juggernaut down to a knee. Despite the immense pain brought on by the magic of Poseidon, the Juggernaut began running toward Kratos once more. However, this time Kratos was able to stop him. He summoned the magic he claimed from Typhon - Thyphon's Bane - a magic bow that fired arrows of wind. The magic hit Juggernaut and forced him flying into the air. As Juggernaut came crashing back to the earth, Kratos used the magic bestowed upon him by Hades to summon souls from the underworld which relentlessly attacked Juggernaut. The souls vanished and Juggernaut fell to the ground. The battle was over and Kratos emerged the victor.

Kratos began walking, searching for the Hulk once more, until a jet landed on the ground in front of him. Kratos had no idea what this massive thing in front of him was, so he curiously and cautiously began circling it. When the thing opened Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Cyclops, and Gambit emerged. Kratos was not in the mood to be delayed any further

Wolverine dived at Kratos with his claws extended. However, Kratos caught Wolverine and threw him off to the side. It was only seconds before Wolverine came charging back, however he was met by one of Kratos' blades. After a vicious combo that would have left a normal man in pieces, Wolverine fell.

Cyclopes: Logan!

Kratos didn't have time to turn before Cyclops blasted him.

Cyclopes: I'll handle the stranger...

As the X-men hurried to Wolverine's side, Cyclopes held his visor ready to blast once more. Kratos stood, ready to fight and Cyclops fired another blast. However, Kratos blocked the beam and redirected it back, thanks to the reflective power of the Fleece, effectively taking Cyclops out.

The X men decided to rush him but were met by Kratos' "Atlas Quake" which shoot the earth and sent massive boulders hurling at the team. However, Gambit managed to dodge a bolder and continued to charge at Kratos. Extending his bow staff, he used this to distract as he tossed his cards at Kratos. These proved nothing more then an annoyance. Kratos responded with the power of "Zeus' Fury" and threw bolts of lightening that put Gambit down.

Colossus was the first to recover from the boulders. He ran at Kratos, punching him hard enough to send him flying back some feet. This punch wasn't enough to keep the god down for more then a couple of seconds. Kratos jumped back up and summoned the power of "Hades Legion." The souls of the underworld combine with the war god using the lightening power of "Cronos' fury" made short work of Colossus.

Beast was the next to charge Kratos. The two wrestled on the ground for a moment. It was Beast who came out on top on this exchange and he began clawing away at Kratos. Kratos responded by thrusting his blades into Beast's gut and violently tearing them out at both directions.

Upon seeing the lifeless bodies of her friends Storm unleashed her full fury. A storm began to brew. When lightening struck Kratos, just as he did to Cyclops, Kratos used the power of the fleece to redirect the bolt at Storm. She was caught off guard and struck by the full power of her blast. When she unconsciously hit the ground, Kratos magically summoned his Barbarian hammer in place of his blades. With a single powerful strike he crushed Storm.

Kratos: NONE CAN SURVIVE AGAINST THE MIGHT OF KRATOS - SLAYER OF THE GODS!

Wolverine: Oh yeah bub, well looks like you got some more work to do...

Kratos turned only to be tackled by a rage filled Wolverine. Kratos tried to push him off, however Wolverine managed to slash him violently. Kratos finally managed to swat Wolverine away with his hammer before re-summoning his blades.

Wolverine reengaged Kratos. Even with his blades, Wolverine proved to be nearly too much for the god in his current state. It didn't take long for Kratos to summon his "Cronos' fury" he then combined that with "Poseidon's rage" to create a massive lightening attack that took Wolverine down. It only took moments for him to push himself back to his feet. With no other option, Kratos summoned the Medusa head he had taken and used the Gorgon Stare to petrify Wolverine and smash him to pieces.

Kratos: Like I said, none survive my might.

Two weeks later, while Kratos was still searching for the Hulk he was confronted in a dessert wasteland by a somehow familiar opponent.

Ares: I have found you at last.

Kratos turned to see a man dressed in battle armor. He raised his blades.

Kratos: And who are you?

Ares: I am Ares, the true god of war. You have been claiming my title as your own and I will put an end to it.

Kratos: You're the Ares of this universe?

Kratos laughed.

Kratos: If that is true, after this battle I will have two Ares heads in my throne room...

A third clash began for Kratos, however a second Ares soon fell by the might of Kratos' blades. Kratos never did find Hulk, something got in his way. However, when a raging green Hulk heard someone was going to challenge him, Hulk began looking for Kratos.

-Our Story-

Upon returning home, Dante helped the other heroes return home, using the power of Yamato to create portals to each world, just like his father did when he created the hell gates. He created keys to each world in the form of amulets that he gave to the heroes so any of them ever needed help they could call on each other. But when it came time to return the Prince to his home world, a complication arose, when a familiar voice called out

???: DANTE! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR MY DEFEAT!

Dante and the Prince turned to see the rampaging Spartan heading their way.

Prince: Friend of yours?

Dante smiled. Obviously his sarcastic attitude was rubbing off on his friend. He drew his sword and walked casually toward Kratos.

Dante: Yeah, we go way back. Now excuse me, I got some catching up to do.

Prince: Do you need my assistance?

Dante shook his head.

Dante: No, just sit back and watch me work.

When Dante got in range, Kratos threw his blades. Dante blocked Kratos' weapons, catching the chains around his swords. The two warriors struggled for a moment, but Kratos pulled Dante toward him violently. He was ready to meet the half blood demon with a giant punch. However Dante was a step ahead. He pulled out one of his hand guns and fired at the Spartan. Kratos managed to just barely block the shot with his golden fleece. This gave Dante the chance however to catch Kratos with a punch of his own, sending the warrior to the ground.

A few moments later, the two warriors stood and faced each other once more. However their battle interrupted by Dante getting shot full of lead. Kratos stopped and looked around puzzled.

Kratos: Who dares interfere with my vengeance?

Suddenly, out of nowhere came Deadpool, who stabbed Dante through the chest.

Deadpool: Hey there. I'm Deadpool. I shot Dante. I enjoy long walks on the beach and killing ninjas with sweet ass swords.

Kratos was thrown off by this, very strange, man. However that only lasted a moment. One look at Dante's fallen body and he was filled with rage once more. He ran at Deadpool, but his hands never reached the man's throat. The Prince hit the rewind button on his dagger.

When Dante got in range, Kratos threw his blades. Dante blocked Kratos' weapons, catching the chains around his swords. The two warriors struggled for a moment, but Kratos pulled Dante toward him violently. He was ready to meet the half blood demon with a giant punch. However Dante was a step ahead. He pulled out one of his hand guns and fired at the Spartan. Kratos managed to just barely block the shot with his golden fleece. This gave Dante the chance however to catch Kratos with a punch of his own, sending the warrior to the ground.

A few moments later, the two warriors stood and faced each other once more. However the battle was interrupted when the Prince screamed out in pain. Dante and Kratos turned just in time to see the Prince's body flying at Dante.

Dante barely managed to catch his ally. Setting him down, he looked to see Deadpool and Toguro standing together, ready to fight.

Dante: What the hell is this, a convention for everyone who wants to kill me?

Toguro: I don't know who the hell he is, but me and Deadpool here decided that if we can't beat you on our own we could take you out together.

Deadpool: Yeah, you'd never believe how we met. When you drop kicked me out of your shop he caught me! After convincing him to reattach my head he told me you two had some unfinished business, so after a long conversation and promising him MY WHOLE MARBLE collection along with Maryjane's phone number and Ironman's armor and...

Toguro: I let him come along so that he'd shut up, but Dante the pleasure of killing you was to be mine alone.

Dante: Well sorry boys, get in line cause I got wrap things up with ashy over here first.

When Dante turned his attention back to Kratos, Deadpool fired. Dante unloaded a stream of bullets that blocked everyone of Deadpool's shots.

Deadpool: Well aint that somethin'...

Dante shook his head as the Prince stood.

Dante: Well Prince, looks like we have a three on two situation.

The Prince nodded and drew his dagger.

Prince: Ready when you are Dante.

Kratos: Wait Dante. Our fight will be a one on one contest between warriors. If these men will not let us do battle I shall join you in defeating them. Then we shall have our fight.

Dante: Sounds fair, I don't know if I can trust you but I'll go with it for now. Seems like you two are at a disadvantage now...

It was in that moment that the last coincidental event took place. In the distance there was a loud angry cry. Everyone looked to see the green monster flying (more like falling after a huge jump but you get the idea) into the battle field. He landed, faced the ghost of Sparta, and roared loudly. (I guess he continently saw a picture of him when hearing that Kratos was looking for him or something.)

Hulk: Little man looking for Hulk? HULK FIND LITTLE MAN! HULK SMASH LITTLE MAN!

Without any more warning Hulk leapt at Kratos and shoved him to the ground. After a small struggle, Kratos managed to kick the Hulk off of him. The two began their battle.

Deadpool: Wow, Hulk seems mad at little man... glad he's on our side.

Toguro looked down at Deadpool. He then pushed him forward.

Toguro: Shut up and fight!

And with that Dante and the Prince began battling the unlikely pair of Deadpool and Toguro.

Guest AKUMA

well technically, there wasnt an after game...

im just saying make up some kinda story of what happened to your char after the tournament wiether they lived happily ever after...or they died in the tournament...or something...

because u MIGHT have to do a brief cameo Rp.

but like i said its an option...

Guest AKUMA
Hey, I'm wondering, would Kevin's ranger be able to use his Zeo 4 Zord?

how's it gonna get to another universe....?

Guest KevinDWolf93
how's it gonna get to another universe....?

...warp? Its magic :P

Ok, if u put it that way, Ill try n think of something thatll sideline Luke, for a bit. Dont expect much, though...

Guest AKUMA
Easy. The portal.

@Wolfman, even if it does somehow manage to get in, it will be too slow for the likes of some warriors here...

if u think u can take me with a zord, get real... :P take it from a guy whos Destroyed an Entire Navy Ship...for PRACTICE....

so as a personal tip for ur own char's well being, i would advise u not to use it....

but do as u must, if u think warp will work, its up to you...but i wouldnt recommend it.... :)

...im not tryin to trick you...im trying to help you...weither u wanna believe it or not is up to you, but both choices have consequences...

@Wolfman, even if it does somehow manage to get in, it will be too slow for the likes of some warriors here...

if u think u can take me with a zord, get real... :P take it from a guy whos Destroyed an Entire Navy Ship...for PRACTICE....

so as a personal tip for ur own char's well being, i would advise u not to use it....

but do as u must, if u think warp will work, its up to you...but i wouldnt recommend it.... :)

...im not tryin to trick you...im trying to help you...weither u wanna believe it or not is up to you, but both choices have consequences...

I imagine something like this would happen if he tried to use the Zord on Akuma.

Guest AKUMA
I imagine something like this would happen if he tried to use the Zord on Akuma.

yea pretty much...

i believe this was one of the comments on there....

"oh no hes too powerful but we are in this ZORD so its ok"

"huh i wonder whats in here"

"what the *vulgarity* we have a back door"

PAWNCH

oh crapppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Guest KevinDWolf93

First off, Jeager brought it up.

Secondly, dont worry Im good at telling apart those things. Also , relax I dont plan on using the zord unless u decide to toss something monstrously big on me...but Im sure that would never happen.

Thirdly, who said I needed a zord to go toe-to-toe with ya'll :P ? I sure as hell didnt :)

Forth(...ly), well at least your being consistant with these things :P.

*sighs* I've got a trick up my sleeve regarding it, besides that, I mean does he have the option to summon it? Through the portal that is.