Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

Well the main reason for sating that is with the time dagger, which Dante has now, I can just rewind time if I'm gonna die but it has a limit of 6 uses already set in making it fair. I do understand that's different because the dagger had the limit already. Maybe, I don't know what this would look like exactly, limit phasing to escape death? Like she can phase as much as possibly to move and strategies, but only gets 6 (for example) "get out of death free cards"

That's a good point actually. I forgot about the dagger of time. Heck, I haven't even watched the movie yet. So if were using the dagger, I don't see why not the phasing. Provided we don't spam our abilities like that.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA
That's a good point actually. I forgot about the dagger of time. Heck, I haven't even watched the movie yet. So if were using the dagger, I don't see why not the phasing. Provided we don't spam our abilities like that.

yea do have a point...

well if ur okay with it then we can do it.

Guest AKUMA

SERIOUS UPDATE

Start PM'in Hugo...

my box is almost full....

if its something hugo dont know that only i can give an answer to, hugo will PM me...

Guest AKUMA
So I'll have to PM him my character as well?

yea, he is second in command...

if he's not sure, he'll PM me...

Guest KevinDWolf93
I've entered as the new guy. I PMed AKUMA. Here she is:

The contender

She is killable, but I want to know if powers are acceptable.

Intresting. I think the GMs got the argument out of the way. So this chick a hero or villian?

Is my char ok???

Guest AKUMA
Is my char ok???

yea

as long as u show up this time around...

last time u didnt show....and we had to start the show without you...it dosent change this time around...

that goes for everybody...show up because we will begin with or without you...

Guest AKUMA

SERIOUS UPDATE

due to there still not being a satisfiable number of villains....

Anyone who enters from this point on has to choose a VILLAIN !

hero calls are done.

yea

as long as u show up this time around...

last time u didnt show....and we had to start the show without you...it dosent change this time around...

that goes for everybody...show up because we will begin with or without you...

...yeah I show up this time

Guest AKUMA
Alright, we can limit the amount of intangibles to 6. If not, I'll go with Animal Man.

okay use ghost..

Guest AKUMA
well is doom ok you never told me.

no, u'll have to pick another

once u find it, PM Hugo the char...

Guest AKUMA

This is off topic..but its just an interest check..

I was thinking of an RP game where we make up chars that work for( law enforcement, crime bosses, etc), give them proper titles or so(detective, chief, pawn, godfathers etc), come up with decent plots, and basically solve the crimes and whatnot like we see in these police movies...

and call it 'Cops and Robbers' :P ..just like the game we use to play as kids...except now were grown ass men and women(some of us) so we really know how it works..sorta...

we'd have users to be good and bad guys(detective, crime boss) etc and try to solve cases and whatnot..in a very well thought out plot.

we'd come up with names, places, etc

so do any of you guys think that this idea has potential...?

if so, id like to make it happen in the near future...

of course i couldnt think out a good good plot like how i would imagine it, but im sure some of u "smarter" users on cbub probley could...

so what do u think...?

or has someone done this before..? cause i dont know...?

this is just an Interest Check...

Guest tomisntblue

I was thinking of an RP game where we make up chars that work for( law enforcement, crime bosses, etc), give them proper titles or so(detective, chief, pawn, godfathers etc), come up with decent plots, and basically solve the crimes and whatnot like we see in these police movies...

and call it 'Cops and Robbers' :P ..just like the game we use to play as kids...except now were grown ass men and women(some of us) so we really know how it works..sorta...

we'd have users to be good and bad guys(detective, crime boss) etc and try to solve cases and whatnot..in a very well thought out plot.

of course i couldnt think out a good good plot like how i would imagine it, but im sure some of u "smarter" users on cbub probley could...

so what do u think...?

While that's not my cup of tea per say, I think it does have potential and could work given the right people take interest.

Guest AKUMA
While that's not my cup of tea per say, I think it does have potential and could work given the right people take interest.

yea i agree, it does need the right people...

oh well, just checking

Guest KevinDWolf93

so what do u think...?

Sounds intresting, the GM would have to be fairly flexible but it could work. I call a SWAT officer for drug raids :D.

Guest AKUMA
Sounds intresting, the GM would have to be fairly flexible but it could work. I call a SWAT officer for drug raids :P.

so..is that a gung ho, or a hell no...