Stella Star: 2

Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
Actually, THREE full Mistborn will be in attendance.

Three huh? Well this just keep better and better.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dot get too pumped up... :P

remember, you still have to be within the limit...... :)

Spidey's streey level class 10-15 and dodges machine gun and laser fire at point blank range, I think I'm safe by that standard.

Guest AKUMA
Spidey's streey level class 10-15 and dodges machine gun and laser fire at point blank range, I think I'm safe by that standard.

not just strength and speed....

power as well...

also, what makes u think the "force" will even work this time around....?

The fact that you're not a coward, unless you're going to prove me wrong?

Guest KevinDWolf93

.....hmph, full fic mode you guys are on. And you were trying to call Kenpachi overpowered, Tom :P

Im not deterred, but I think I see the context of why u think my guy would be screwed, AKUMA. As well as ramping up difficulty.

Guest KevinDWolf93

@AKUMA: So I was right to switch from the Skywalkers :P

@Nesh: Thats not nice, stop trying to coax the GM into letting you keep your OMFG power upgrade via the ol BTTF "chicken" response.

@AKUMA: So I was right to switch from the Skywalkers :P

@Nesh: Thats not nice, stop trying to coax him into letting you keep your OMFG power upgrade via "chicken" response.

Well, he's the one who talks about how infirior we are. He said "Put your money where your mouth is." Then implies he plans on depowering me. I say the same thing to him, if he's so good he shouldn't have to depwer me. Put up or shut up.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Well, he's the one who talks about how infirior we are. He said "Put your money where your mouth is." Then implies he plans on depowering me. I say the same thing to him, if he's so good he shouldn't have to depwer me. Put up or shut up.

True, but:

1. He's the GM...he can do that if seen fit and hes feeling douchey...nuff said

2. Its all friendly banter. I take no offense to the PR jokes flung round here, I plan on putting up.

3. First time Ive heard of Vin being "force sensitive" for this, and Im going "wait, what?". If its for your story, whatever, but if Vin is so capable, stop packing on all these powers(seemingly out of nowhere I might add) then re-taunting him about it.

True, but:

1. He's the GM...he can do that if seen fit and hes feeling douchey...nuff said

2. Its all friendly banter. I take no offense to the PR jokes flung round here, I plan on putting up.

3. First time Ive heard of Vin being "force sensitive" for this, and Im going "wait, what?". If its for your story, whatever, but if Vin is so capable, stop packing on all these powers then re-taunting him about it.

I understand, I didn't justack on extra powers, I've RP this backstory and I only intended all of this as friendly banter anyway.

Guest tomisntblue
.....hmph, full fic mode you guys are on. And you were trying to call Kenpachi overpowered, Tom :P

I forgot about allomancy thing until Nesh brought up Vin and the force power, then I recalled going all Mistbourn in the last UWT so I figured that was still in play. Kenpatchi I was talking strength alone. And lastly I don't really plan on doing all the things I can, that would make dante over powered. For example, the combo I was braging about, Slow down time + seeing into the future, WITH the time dagger in hand? Yeah I'm not going to use that combo. UNLESS Akuma pushes me. JK

Guest KevinDWolf93
I understand, I didn't justack on extra powers, I've RP this backstory and I only intended all of this as friendly banter anyway.

Like I said Im not arguing over the powers: If he allows it, thats that. Also good to see were all on the same page :P.

Guest AKUMA
The fact that you're not a coward, unless you're going to prove me wrong?

when u and tom defeated me before, u used ur own power plus tom's after he lended it to you briefly for a one shot move and even though it was a 'called hit', it was respectable in the end...

now u wanna get stronger by means not known to ur own universe....

and no one else has done that...

and i am well within my rights to fight fire with fire.... :)

Wolfman brought up a good point...and u should listen....

i brought up the power limit thing just incase u decided to add anymore 'OMFG' powers to ur char...just to take me out...

you knew who was gonna be in the tournament before u picked Vin, if u wanted someone stronger u should have picked someone stronger...but i thought u were trying to prove somthing by picking such a weak char compared to the others we had in here...including myself.

and i thought u proved that in the first one....thats why i kept u around...and made u the main person and on a few occasions saved u from death...(scarface for a popular example)...

im not saying im gonna go outta my way to add in other powers not known in my universe to my own just to defeat u like ur doing...but i could....

instead im gonna fight u with what powers akuma has been seen using...

u, do what u wish, but its u who's being the coward... :P

The true fighter can stare death in the face and lash out in rage against it!

Guest KevinDWolf93
Mh... I could do a lot of damage and tricks with Ben Ten's ten aliens... >.> Heh, Jack of all trades.

Well assuming u get da watch to work right :P...jk ull be fine. So which version n aliens u got?

Either way I just want our guys to meet so we can both transform in synch: Its Hero Time!/Its Morphin Time!

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ok AKUMA heres another good point from the "Wolfman". He gave his piece and reasons for the upgrade and claims the arguing is lighthearted. Noone call anyone a coward anymore, or this whole thing stops being fun. Dont think I cant see the stealth insults, cause ur dealing with a master...

Guest AKUMA
Ok AKUMA heres another good point from the "Wolfman". He gave his piece and reasons for the upgrade and claims the arguing is lighthearted. Noone call anyone a coward anymore, or this whole thing stops being fun. Dont think I cant see the stealth insults, cause ur dealing with a master...

i agree and will cease it, but dont forget..i didnt start the fire....

oh and yea 'Wolfman' Lol i hope u dont mind...

for the longest i only knew u as this guy with a fasination with wolves for some reason...lol

u had a picture of one and in one rp, u chose the wolf from underworld(i forget his name at the moment)...lol

what whatever u say 'master'...lol

ur a good guy though kevin.... :P

Guest KevinDWolf93

Im not pointing fingers

No prob, I rather like it. Though believe it or not your one of only a handful on-site who refer to me by something like that. Most use my full title(which I find weird, spelling out KevinDWolf93 each time) or a variation of Kevin

Really :P . No offense, but u didnt know me very well. True Ive got a big fascination with wolves, pound 4 pound one of the most badass/awesome mammals around, though theres plenty more stuff I bring to the table(...like power rangers for example :P.). PS: That was a werewolf(another biggie) as my sig, and the guy was in Hugo's horror RP and it was William Corvinus :P.(Fun fact I wouldve used both him and his bro for your first TAG tourney, but his bro wasnt in the database)

Dont worry Grasshopper, my young padawan. You are on your way :P

Guest AKUMA

Anyway, all bantering aside wiether frindly or not...

I also wanted to inform people that it means a great deal to me that u show up when the time calls...

ive noticed that on strangleholds tournament, theres been complaints of people not showing...

however, i dont want that here...

so im telling you now, if you dont think you'll be able to show up most of the time then dont bother competing...

you'll only slow us down...

or atleast give notice of any delays...thats better than nothing...

i know on a few occasions, i may not be around..but hugo will hold down the fort and u can still continue RPing...

my role in this isnt that much anyway...just when the finals come will i be around alot...

and of course ill take messages...

so again if u dont think ull be able to show up, give notice...

if u are able to...then Show Up and Throw Down! :P

Guest AKUMA
Im not pointing fingers

No prob, I rather like it. Though believe it or not your one of only a handful on-site who refer to me by something like that. Most use my full title(which I find weird, spelling out KevinDWolf93 each time) or a variation of Kevin

Really :P . No offense, but u didnt know me very well. True Ive got a big fascination with wolves, pound 4 pound one of the most badass/awesome mammals around, though theres plenty more stuff I bring to the table(...like power rangers for example :P.). PS: That was a werewolf(another biggie) as my sig, and the guy was in Hugo's horror RP and it was William Corvinus :P.(Fun fact I wouldve used both him and his bro for your first TAG tourney, but his bro wasnt in the database)

Dont worry Grasshopper, my young padawan. You are on your way :P

yea i know, this was when i wasnt to familiar with anyone on here...i believe newbie was it...

thats why i called users, names affiliated with thier avatars or sigs..like marvelfan(?) aka Thor, and Zreth aka GL. u see?

so for u, it was wolfman Lol.

actually, i thought for the longest that u could have possibly been a friend of mine along time ago because his name was kevin he was younger than i, and he had a thing for wolves....but ive ruled out that possiblity already when i got in contact with him not too long ago.....

well by now im sure you know what happened to the last master i had.....lol

yea sure thing... :P

Guest AKUMA

"Seeing as how it got so confusing, a suggestion I want to make is that when we start back up if you make a post, check to see what else got posted before you hit the "add reply" button by opening the link in a new window and going to the last page and if needed edit accordingly. Also, if someone makes a post directly to someone else, give that person a chance to reply before jumping in. Just some thoughts I had."

- Tomisntblue

A suggestion worth bringing up again....

i would highly adivse you all think about this when posting replies....

That argument of "I'm better than you" "No I am." "I've got more powers, bitch" and so on and forth (not in these terms exactly but the way it went about like it...) seems to me you're trying to overcompensate for something... :P:) JK.

Can't wait for this gig to start.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Yup, so 10 yr old or Alien Force Ben?what does aliens does Ben have up his sleeve(pun intended) for this?