Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Anime and Manga

Guest Magnus

Guest geomease

Link to news about this crossover nao please. Also if you've never heard of Lupin the 3rd and you call yourself an anime fan you fail horribly. For christs sake they had 3 series and like 6 movies. Personally I don't think that even detective Conan can stop Lupin and his gang, though I suppose it depends on how cooperative Fujiko is int he episode.

That would explain the news of that one thing being stolen by Lupin the 3rd a few weeks ago in Japan.

No. The whole "Steal Japan" thing is unrelated to the Conan/Lupin crossover. It's a new promotional campaign.

The crossover movie came out in March. I think there's a torrent floating around for a fansub of that movie. Y'all are smart enough to know how to find that.

Negi springfeild

The only boy in my sig

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shockwave

FCLC has been licensed by FUNImation. Does that mean we'll see it on TV again soon?

Also like to point out that Death Note and Code Geass broadcasting rights have been lost by Adult Swim, and it was real nice to see Cowboy Bebop back on the air (although I'm normally not up till 3 am watching Adult Swim so it might have been on longer).

Any thoughts on either of these?

Couldn't care less about Death note or Code Gease, I liked the manga of Death note, but the anime just went so over the top it killed itself.

On a better note, I've been reading Darker Than Black, a pretty good read so far. I've seen Landon mention it several times on his blog but have been unable to find the anime.

Couldn't care less about Death note or Code Gease, I liked the manga of Death note, but the anime just went so over the top it killed itself.

On a better note, I've been reading Darker Than Black, a pretty good read so far. I've seen Landon mention it several times on his blog but have been unable to find the anime.

But how could you not love "I'll take a potato chip..... AND EAT IT!" KIRA! -_-

But how could you not love "I'll take a potato chip..... AND EAT IT!" KIRA! -_-

It's because they had to do stuff like that I don't like it. Where as the manga is a fairly nice paced series the anime buffs itself with filler and random oddities such as the infamous potato chip scene.

@ Landon. Will check it out soon.

Well the anime is onlt 27 episdes long, so you dropped it right before it gets back into the swing of things. It's totaly worth your time to go watch the final seven episodes.

Guest Mr. Green

I wish there was a sequel to Mx0... It was cancelled because it wasn't popular enough. It's a manga about a kid that ends up in a magic school.. But he can't use magic, and has to come up with ways to fake it and make it seem like he does have the ability to use magic.

Damnit... I haven't been this depressed about a series ending in a awhile. It was awesome, it was funny, and I really want the main character to succeed... I definitely recommend you give the series a try. You can find it on onemanga.