Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

OOC:You still have flames as shot as the sun burning your bodies, you're roasting to death. but if you insist, I'll finish you off.

(Well fine Astaroth is dead...But Nightmare just tranfsered the fire to Sigfried and threw him out of the armor... So you just have to kill Nightmare..)

It appears you killed my alley. Well then let us dance. For my sword shall feast on your soul Itachi..

Soul Edge then growls as it senses a large amount of enegry coming from Vin.

"Noo.....We can''t feast on her. Itachi and that Marine will do enough."

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Well fine Astaroth is dead...But Nightmare just tranfsered the fire to Sigfried and threw him out of the armor... So you just have to kill Nightmare..)

It appears you killed my alley. Well then let us dance. For my sword shall feast on your soul Itachi..

OOC: Play this

"Really?" Vin asked as she dodged the blast and ripped the armor apart with her iron and steel before Itachi can Amaretsu on Soul Edge.

Knightmare falls apart and curses them as he allows them to pass saying to Vin that even if SE was able to stab her. He and SE would explode with how much power rshe has.

" Heh...Its too bad about Sigfred. He was just a poor incconet soul until his hate made me who possed him until Itachi here ended his misrable life..

Nightmare then holds a hand out for Vin to shake.

"Don't worry thier isn't much I can do now..."

Occ:A accdient?

Knightmare falls apart and curses them as he allows them to pass saying to Vin that even if SE was able to stab her. He and SE would explode with how much power rshe has.

" Heh...Its too bad about Sigfred. He was just a poor incconet soul until his hate made me who possed him until Itachi here ended his misrable life..

Nightmare then holds a hand out for Vin to shake.

"Don't worry thier isn't much I can do now..."

Occ:A accdient?

I quoted instead of editing.

As the party of heroes passes the fallen enemies, Regis spots the Soul Edge engulfed in Itachi's Black Flames. "A Daemon Blade?" he said sensing the evil emanating out of it. With a gesture the air around it and what was left of Knightmare (After Vin de-armourd him) ignited into a the white hot flame of the Grey Knights Holocaust power.

"May you never trouble this mortal world again"

OOC: Even though the Black fire might hurt the Soul Edge, as a Grey Knight I have to Make damned sure it's Dead. It's because Daemons can be killed in the physical world, but still remain alive in the warp, Holocaust doesn't allow that, if they die by my flame... They DIE and never come back...

"AHHHHH!! Curse yo!" Knightmare mangaged to get out before he was complety gone.

(Still think my guys got owned way too easily. :D:D:angry:

No, they didn't.

Occ:Well all they did was

1:Talk,

2:Astaroth and Sigfried get killed.

3: Nightmare gets ripped apart

4:Nightmare and SE are incinerated.

I warned you, you should've moved.

I warned you, you should've moved.

Yeah I guess I should have. XD

Well its just a rp so use crying over late posts.

Good job killing my guys I guess Nesh.

I kinda think of DBZ of how Nightmare and Astaroth died.

Yeah I guess I should have. XD

Well its just a rp so use crying over late posts.

Good job killing my guys I guess Nesh.

I kinda think of DBZ of how Nightmare and Astaroth died.

Look at the bright side, no killing in Survivor.

OOC: so, you guys better get moving....so i can kill some of you...........infact...... :D how bout we start the killings now..

Inside the main temple, the Shadow Priest begain to materialize 8 very sharp knives all differrnt sizes and shapes....as they start looking at the recently created life like voodoo dolls of "certain warriors"....

the first voodoo doll they glanced at was the one of the warrior and perhaps the leader, Vin

as they levitated a knife and aimed it towards Vins look a like doll detailed with vital points of the body, they preceded to mentally move the edge of the knife towards Vins heart.

With the blade only half an inch away from that point of her body, A thought suddenly came up in on thof the SP's mind as he halted his disection of Vin.

His glace moved towards Itachi, but this time he placed the doll head first into a small sized guillotine...

the SP then releases the rope keeping the blade from chopping the dolls head clean off....i guess not anymore......

Regis could feel the ripples in the immaterium and could see what was about to happen, he looked towards the black robed figure that was Itachi but before he could do anything the fabric of the warp snapped and cut through his neck...

"We must hurry!" is all he said before dashing inside the temple.

After Itachi's doll was beheaded by way of the guillotine, the SP decided the next target was the one who was royalty in his homeworld...known as the prince of persia...

This time the SP got ahold of his mind and with very powerful magic, now controlled the prince...

and preceded to use him as a fatal distraction for the warriors...as they now must face one of thier own.....

OOC: done deal nesh.....

and now you guys must fight the Prince....so tomisntblue, you must fight your teammates with the prince....

this is only the beginning of a series of tricks and treats..HAHAHAHA

Occ:Just for shits and giggles.

A white light appeared infront of the prisoners and a heroic voice yells.

"Hurry we must stop the prince and beat the SP. Says Sigfried who was ressuracted because he died by mistake and because he was a hero in his past life.

(I'm like the Kenny in this RP XD.)

OOC: Too late for me, I ran ahead, but for any who dared follow at my pace I say to thee.

"I think you all know what we have to do. We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath the lands of our homeworlds, so we will build our own memorial here. Our Kingdoms might loose us and the people may never know we existed, but the Enemy – the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt them so badly that they will never forget us until the stars burn out. And when they are dying, their last thought will be of us. That is our memorial – carved into their Heart. We cannot lose, oh small company of Heroes. Because we have already won.â€

Regis Emerges into the main room to see the Priests, and the Voodoo Dolls.

OOC: Too late for me, I ran ahead, but for any who dared follow at my pace I say to thee.

"I think you all know what we have to do. We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath the lands of our homeworlds, so we will build our own memorial here. Our Kingdoms might loose us and the people may never know we existed, but the Enemy – the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt them so badly that they will never forget us until the stars burn out. And when they are dying, their last thought will be of us. That is our memorial – carved into their Heart. We cannot lose, oh small company of Heroes. Because we have already won.â€

Sigfried sheds a tear as he rembers the marine is who killed Nightmare and SE.

the rounds began to quake in the forest as a very loud roar was being heard within the trees,

and if that werent bad enough, the sound of leaves being blown seem to be coming from everywhere...then as quick as they came, it stopped.

Glowing red eyes from all the trees glaced at the warriors who not only had to worry about a posseded ally, an large creature yet to appear, but also a seemingly unlimited amount of red glowing eys coming from the trees.

one of these glowing eyes stepped from the trees, and appeared to be a 6 foot velociraptor.

one by one these eyes stepped out into the area and were revealed to be velociraptors also....if one had to guess they could say there were about 30 of them. all surounding the remaining warriors who already have an issue at hand....

now you guys have to face seemigly 30 raptors as well as the prince who is possesed..and the creature yet to appear...

Right on time, mortal i was expecting you from the start, as you are the only one i havent made a doll of yet..

One of the SP takes the dolls and dissappears with them to a location only known by the remaining 2 SP.

Do you dare attack us? asked one SP...knowing what we can do to you...?

(Wait so did you take all of us? Or just Skirm's guy?)

skirmisher seems to have made his way to the main temple

while you guys are still in the forest battling raptors and the prince(when tomisntblue gets here)

so y guys are gonna be in the forest for a minute unless you guys figure tht stuff out...