Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

The Shadow Priests began to speak telepathically to all the warriors of the tournament.....

SP: If you wish to settle this once and for all, meet us in the Main Temple on the island...

Then they let down the force fields guarding he other prisoners in the Dark Prison using the powers of thier unlimited magic...

OOC: the voodoo dolls are still in total effect... :angry: just to remind you...

and the Main temple is where the big showdown takes place....

oh yea Vin, i didnt say you couldnt die........ :)

kevin you dont have to worry bout fightin Vin.......

I'm not dying.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante looked around, "Did you guys hear that?"

The others nodded. "Well then what are we waiting for?" he asked, "Let's get this party wrapped up."

"No Dante..." the Prince warned, "We'd be walking into a trap. It's not wise to blindly go where they tell us."

"Wake up Prince... we're not going to sneak up on them. They've been watching us this whole time. We can fight them head on or they can keep pulling the strings from the shadows until we're all dead."

"Dante. I know you've been waiting to get a shot at these guys since we came here, but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about this." the Prince said, trying to calm his partner down.

"No, there's a fast way and a slow way. I'm ready to get out of here and return home." Dante said, pulling out his duel hand guns, "Now how's this sound, I'm going to attack these bastards head on - Prince, you can go ahead with whatever plan you gives you the edge. The rest of, pick a side. Go with me or go with the Prince..."

"I believe the Prince is right. It would be unwise to rush into the unknown without fully being prepared." Regis said to the two as they continued through the prison complex.

"Our objective should be to find the other competitors of this tournament, if they live, and hope that they will stand with us when we attack. As well, in our search for the others we may come across my armour, which would be a great boon to our efforts." He finished as they entered the Cell chamber they had been heading towards.

OOC: I would assume that it would be empty now, as the SP has probably been recalled to the main temple... right? Also didn't Spiderman and his Tag not escape before the Barriers went up?

Dante looked around, "Did you guys hear that?"

The others nodded. "Well then what are we waiting for?" he asked, "Let's get this party wrapped up."

"No Dante..." the Prince warned, "We'd be walking into a trap. It's not wise to blindly go where they tell us."

"Wake up Prince... we're not going to sneak up on them. They've been watching us this whole time. We can fight them head on or they can keep pulling the strings from the shadows until we're all dead."

"Dante. I know you've been waiting to get a shot at these guys since we came here, but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about this." the Prince said, trying to calm his partner down.

"No, there's a fast way and a slow way. I'm ready to get out of here and return home." Dante said, pulling out his duel hand guns, "Now how's this sound, I'm going to attack these bastards head on - Prince, you can go ahead with whatever plan you gives you the edge. The rest of, pick a side. Go with me or go with the Prince..."

OOC:Play this

"For once Dante's right," Vin said, "These guys have known are thoughts since Day 1, no point in planning, let's go take then down. " Vin made her way to the prison's armory and found vials with all th Alomantic metals, inculding surprisingly, Atium, she grabbed them and led the march to the main temple.

ooc: Eh, might as well

Regis following along, finds his armour and puts it on... Yes, his aegis terminator armour...

GreyKnight.jpg

Guest KevinDWolf93

The Skywalkers had finished healing their wounds. It was only then they felt a disturbance. Like the impact from the previous arena they felt, only much bigger. They could not ignore it as they felt the others so they sped off refreshed and equipment in tow.

OOC:...Yeah only justification for being late to the party... Are you guys outside still?Asking if theres anyone for Luke and Ani to run into...

Guest tomisntblue
The Skywalkers had finished healing their wounds. It was only then they felt a disturbance. Like the impact from the previous, only much bigger. They could not ignore it so they sped off refreshed and equipment in toe

OOC:...Yeah only justification for being late to the party... Are you guys outside still?Asking if theres anyone for Luke and Ani to run into...

OOC: As far as I know, Itachi is. It'd be best if they ran into him and met up with the rest of us.

The Skywalkers had finished healing their wounds. It was only then they felt a disturbance. Like the impact from the previous arena they felt, only much bigger. They could not ignore it as they felt the others so they sped off refreshed and equipment in tow.

We're all heading to the main temple for the big fight.

OOC: Okay... I'm lost, when am I gonna be freed?

-Rakai'Thwei

The Shadow Priests just let you out, I was going to free you though.

The Shadow Priest awaits the fighters to come to the main temple of the island....

OOC:

everyone is freed with the exception of punisher and batman,

they are in a the main temple locked up..

spiderman didnt escape during the first prison break...

but since i let the force fields down he can be freed now...

tomisntblue, i know you want to be on the safe side about the whole possible trap thing, but as i said earlier, im getting tired of this tournament, so im just going to have you guys go ahead and come to the main temple which is where the big showdown will be....

so just come on through you guys

Guest tomisntblue
The Shadow Priest awaits the fighters to come to the main temple of the island....

OOC:

everyone is freed with the exception of punisher and batman,

they are in a the main temple locked up..

spiderman didnt escape during the first prison break...

but since i let the force fields down he can be freed now...

tomisntblue, i know you want to be on the safe side about the whole possible trap thing, but as i said earlier, im getting tired of this tournament, so im just going to have you guys go ahead and come to the main temple which is where the big showdown will be....

so just come on through you guys

The traps thing was just keeping the Prince and Dante in their characters. The Prince was trying to be strategic while Dante was ready to go in guns blazin.

The traps thing was just keeping the Prince and Dante in their characters. The Prince was trying to be strategic while Dante was ready to go in guns blazin.
okay got cha

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Alright I figure most everyone has met up on the way by now? Ok then, initiate Attack:Right-Wing-Delta w/ a twist! ....:) Wait, thats for something else, nevermind guys.:angry: Skirm, Nesh lead the way...

Having been freed by the Shadow Priests, the Yautja warrior couldn't help but feeling this overwhelming sense of being cheated out of his victory and the promise which Vin was meant to keep had been null and void. He just balled his hands tightly into fists and then shook them in a display of anger, rage towards everything and everyone who he believed had cheated him wrongfully. Now he wanted to continue with his goal and achieve greatness. However, it was time to prepare for such things. Already he managed to slip on his plasma forged Dlex metal armoring which was uniform for the elites in the Dark Blade clan, and he was now armed with the weapons he had prepared himself in the tournament earlier with. He stepped out from his cell, and he turned his head over from right to left, looking to see where everyone had gone.

Betsy soon followed suite and she looked around the area with her asian eyes, now looking around for any signs of anyone. In her hands, Betsy gripped her steel katana firmly, ready to use it if needed. The mutant then turned to the left and stepped forward, moving calmly and she proceeded onward ahead of the Predator warrior. She couldn't help but feel drawn to this particular area which was leading her on.

Both the Predator and the Mutant were now making their way to the Island... where everything and everyone would be heading.

-Rakai'Thwei

Vin walked sedately to the main temple, Itachi by her side, no point in rushing, they'd be waiting anyway. As the contingent of warriors followed they ran int Scareface Predator and Psylocke.

"Damn, I was looking the wrong prison, oh well, we've got bigger problems to deal with." Vin greeted.

"Halt. Who are you fools?" The shorter cloaked being said pointing a disfigured huge hand at the four.

OOC: it's more than four, I'm leading the those who broke out of the prison, anomg others.

"Look your boss invited us to settle this for good, stand aside." Itachi was not in the mood.

"You do not give us orders!" The larger warrior said moving forward before the smaller one grabbed him by the arm.

"Stop Astaroth. The master said to leave the one called Vin alone. You can have the rest." The smaller one said a dark power surging through his disfirgued arm.

"You do not give us orders!" The larger warrior said moving forward before the smaller one grabbed him by the arm.

"Stop Astaroth. The master said to leave the one called Vin alone. You can have the rest." The smaller one said a dark power surging through his disfirgued arm.

OOC: Play this.

"Paralysis genjutsu," Itachi called before activiting his Mangekyo Sharingan, "Amaretsu. These fames are as hot as the Sun and cannot be put out. Have fun burning, you really should've stepped aside." The warriors keep walking.

(Soul Edge protects Nightmare from the PG and he protects Astaroth from it as well. Also,this Knightmare is Sigfried with Nightmare possing him. So he just throws Sigrfried out of the armor and lets him burn.

You really think that you could hold us with that patehic justu!? Astaroth says jumping foward at Itachi while Nightmare sighs and waits for his parnter to die.

(Nesh....you never give my guys a fighting chance...I feel like Recoome or Nappa.... owned in one punch or like three punchs.)

(Soul Edge protects Nightmare from the PG and he protects Astaroth from it as well.)

You really think that you could hold us with that patehic justu!? Astaroth says jumping foward at Itachi while Nightmare sighs and waits for his parnter to die.

(Nesh....you never give my guys a fighting chance...I feel like Recoome or Nappa.... owned in one punch or like three punchs.)

OOC:You still have flames as shot as the sun burning your bodies, you're roasting to death. but if you insist, I'll finish you off.