Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Chun-Li
MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

13:9 - Lady Shiva vs. Michelangelo (1987)

UMPIRE

5 hours ago, DSkillz said:

As has been mentioned, there's probably not a version of any of the Turtles whose fighting skill matches up with Shiva's.

You might wanna see current IDW Turtles, who now have skills in Kuji-Kiri Chi-Magic now... And the Rise Turtles.

Last Ronin Michelangelo might also be a contender.

Edit: I also forgot to mention the Turtle Rangers from the MMPR/TMNT Universe. This version of the Turtles are connected to the Morphin Grid, and if the Morphin Grid works for the Turtles as it does for the Rangers-- they are given even more combat knowledge and skill. Evidence of this is shown even in mainstream Power Rangers, when Billy and Kimberly, are given Martial Arts knowledge and skills as if they were naturals because of their connection to the Morphin Grid. The same can be said for the Turtle Rangers.

Not that it is necessarily relevant either way, but here's ChatGPTs take (after a lenghty outline of each of their strengths and weaknesses):

Conclusion

In a direct confrontation, Lady Shiva would likely have the upper hand due to her superior martial arts skills, lethal approach, and extensive experience in solo combat. Michelangelo's strengths lie in his creativity and team-based tactics, which might be less effective in a one-on-one fight against a disciplined and deadly opponent like Lady Shiva.

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Not that it is necessarily relevant either way, but here's ChatGPTs take (after a lenghty outline of each of their strengths and weaknesses):

Conclusion

In a direct confrontation, Lady Shiva would likely have the upper hand due to her superior martial arts skills, lethal approach, and extensive experience in solo combat. Michelangelo's strengths lie in his creativity and team-based tactics, which might be less effective in a one-on-one fight against a disciplined and deadly opponent like Lady Shiva.

As far as 1987 Fred Wolf Michelangelo goes, this is true.

But other versions?

Well.... there's too many variables to consider.

23 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

As far as 1987 Fred Wolf Michelangelo goes, this is true.

But other versions?

Well.... there's too many variables to consider.

Agreed, a lot of variations to consider. This was just for fun rather than a viewpoint.

That said however, the viewpoint that Mikey does work best as part of a team vs Shiva's lone wolf style is an interesting one and perhaps worth those with knowledge commenting on.

8 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

That said however, the viewpoint that Mikey does work best as part of a team vs Shiva's lone wolf style is an interesting one and perhaps worth those with knowledge commenting on.

See... that's a misconception about the TMNT that almost EVERYONE gets wrong, and I'm not surprised that ChatGPT also does as well.

Yes, we often see the TMNT in multiple media showing their best when they work as a team. However, they are just as capable of fighting individually in one on one, or in some cases... one to a hundred (Roninverse Raphael is a prime example when he slaughtered what might have been a hundred Foot ninja before getting to Karai by himself).  And the animated version of IDW/DC Leonardo in Batman vs TMNT actually defeated Ra's Al Ghul, who's had centuries of experience over him-- and this was after Ra's broke Donatello's arm, rendering him incapacitated from the fight.

That's just something which is not emphasized a lot on because people are so used to seeing them more as a team and forget that they can fight alone and accomplish some amazing things without the other three.

And Last Ronin Michelangelo? As the last surviving Turtle, he had to learn to fight on his own, and traveled the world fighting a Mongolian deathlord's forces while also learning every single Martial Art in world, and retraining himself over, and over, and over again to be what he is now.

What I'm saying is... Yes, we've seen them function PHENOMENALLY as a team but that doesn't mean that they're not as good when having to face things alone individually and separated from the others.

32 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

See... that's a misconception about the TMNT that almost EVERYONE gets wrong, and I'm not surprised that ChatGPT also does as well.

Yes, we often see the TMNT in multiple media showing their best when they work as a team. However, they are just as capable of fighting individually in one on one, or in some cases... one to a hundred (Roninverse Raphael is a prime example when he slaughtered what might have been a hundred Foot ninja before getting to Karai by himself).  And the animated version of IDW/DC Leonardo in Batman vs TMNT actually defeated Ra's Al Ghul, who's had centuries of experience over him-- and this was after Ra's broke Donatello's arm, rendering him incapacitated from the fight.

That's just something which is not emphasized a lot on because people are so used to seeing them more as a team and forget that they can fight alone and accomplish some amazing things without the other three.

And Last Ronin Michelangelo? As the last surviving Turtle, he had to learn to fight on his own, and traveled the world fighting a Mongolian deathlord's forces while also learning every single Martial Art in world, and retraining himself over, and over, and over again to be what he is now.

What I'm saying is... Yes, we've seen them function PHENOMENALLY as a team but that doesn't mean that they're not as good when having to face things alone individually and separated from the others.

Some good points. 

I don't really know the comics, so the only thing I can really go by is the films where it does seem they emphasise failing individually but eventually triumphing as a team (e.g., against Shredder). 

I do know Last Ronin but that's definitely a special case, and I believe from previous comments to be disregarded in this case. 

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I don't really know the comics, so the only thing I can really go by is the films where it does seem they emphasise failing individually but eventually triumphing as a team (e.g., against Shredder).

Then you wanna look at this... Of course, these are the Mirage Turtles but that's where they all started.

https://www.magneticferret.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32853-the-mirage-tmnt-respect-thread/

4 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I do know Last Ronin but that's definitely a special case, and I believe from previous comments to be disregarded in this case. 

I bring up Last Ronin because everyone else seems to be lumping all versions of the TMNT together and treating them as the same when they're all so very different. It's this kind of ignorance towards the Turtles that I absolutely abhor. There are versions of the TMNT that would mollywop Shiva. I've pointed out quite a few of them.

But in the case of 1987 Toon Michelangelo? I've already conceded that he's not one of them.

6 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Then you wanna look at this... Of course, these are the Mirage Turtles but that's where they all started.

https://www.magneticferret.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32853-the-mirage-tmnt-respect-thread/

I bring up Last Ronin because everyone else seems to be lumping all versions of the TMNT together and treating them as the same when they're all so very different. It's this kind of ignorance towards the Turtles that I absolutely abhor. There are versions of the TMNT that would mollywop Shiva. I've pointed out quite a few of them.

But in the case of 1987 Toon Michelangelo? I've already conceded that he's not one of them.

Makes sense, and will check out the link at some point. 

Have to add that Last Ronin broke me though lol... just so brutal and sad.

2 minutes ago, C.T. said:

No

Yes. There are. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Donatello can now stop time with Kuji-Kiri. I've posted a scan of that.

The Rise Turtles can effectively speed blitz her, as I've posted in a video before.

And don't even get me started on the Turtle Rangers... Yes, these guys exist in the TMNT/MMPR Multiverse in one shared universe.

SfBrjiZ.png

6 hours ago, UMPIRE said:

Lady Shiva: 7
Michelangelo (1987): 5

Heh, this was probably closer than it should've been.