Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 2716 Omega Shenron and The One Ring vs. Fanboys

Guest callisto

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ouch, u really stacked the odds against us...I love it. Shame bout harley though.

Anyways no more fooling around(this is gonna be a doozy):Im opening my abilities to mastery over both light AND dark sides of the force, with previously mentioned raw power and control/mastery of the force. In addition to my lightsabers(2 ,plus saber pike) and other weapons(blasters,detonators,blades, etc) Im equipping myself with the powerful sith artifact:"The Scepter of Ragnos"(more details later) fully energized, and I jacked some shadow guard armor, replacing the trooper armor I was wearing earlier.

Ill write my intro a bit later as I may want to review what I got b4 starting.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ouch, u really stacked the odds against us...I love it. Shame bout harley though.

Anyways no more fooling around(this is gonna be a doozy):Im opening my abilities to mastery over both light AND dark sides of the force, with previously mentioned raw power and control/mastery of the force. In addition to my lightsabers(2 ,plus saber pike) and other weapons(blasters,detonators,blades, etc) Im equipping myself with the powerful sith artifact:"The Scepter of Ragnos"(more details later) fully energized, and I jacked some shadow guard armor, replacing the weaker trooper armor I was wearing last round.

Guest Jason Redfield

OOC: All level 6, eh? This should be fun. I'm highly considering calling in the five remaining members of the Vanguard -- if the battle starts to go against us, that is.

IC:

Redfield felt the energy of the Guardian flowing through him. The plasma essence coursed through his veins. It was something he normally feared, but as he looked at the enemies in front of him, he was grateful that the powers of the Guardian were now his to command. He pulled a 127mm Javelin missile from his back and took aim at Zanra, firing the missile. The warhead was capable of wiping the most heavily armored main battle tanks off the planet, but Jason was taking no chances. He augmented the explosive charge of the warhead with plasma energy, and launched it.

It struck Zanra squarely in the chest, exploding with terrible force.

Safton and Lenar capitalized, moving in to attack the villain.

Guest ribbonz

With the almighty power of Shazam and my newly aquired ring a send waves of green and yellow lightning crashing to the ground destroying all of the enemies that started to surround me "I wish Superman was here to see me now" i thought to myself.

Guest EvanAlmighty

I hover down lower to the ground.

I turn my self invisible, get rid of any sent I might give off, render myself intangible, hide my midi-chlorians from any force sense, and disguise myself from any other "mystical sense" I can think of.

I turn my Jetpack on low and hover over to enemy lines.

This is almost too easy, I thought as I reached over to assimilate a robot.

It works, but then all the robots point there guns straight at me.

*I probably should have thought this through more,*

Guest Blackzero D

Anyways no more fooling around(this is gonna be a doozy):Im opening my abilities to mastery over both light AND dark sides of the force, with previously mentioned raw power and control/mastery of the force. In addition to my lightsabers(2 ,plus saber pike) and other weapons(blasters,detonators,blades, etc) Im equipping myself with the powerful sith artifact:"The Scepter of Ragnos"(more details later) fully energized, and I jacked some shadow guard armor, replacing the trooper armor I was wearing earlier.

OOC:You are totally right.

Shotgun: a dragon on planet busting levels.

Zanra: universal threat android with darkness powers

Dracona, created Zanra and is a master of both technology and magic, his army is a bunch of robot mooks.

Androian Knights: Zanra's elite warrior wizard guards each specializing in one of the six elemental magics native to the world.

Metal: Universe busting robot, made the Immortal Spirits tremble.

Des Dragon: A lava demon and multiverse buster.

RALLY OUR FORCES AND KICK THEIR A*****!

OOC:You are totally right.

Shotgun: a dragon on planet busting levels.

Zanra: universal threat android with darkness powers

Dracona, created Zanra and is a master of both technology and magic, his army is a bunch of robot mooks.

Androian Knights: Zanra's elite warrior wizard guards each specializing in one of the six elemental magics native to the world.

Metaskull: Universe busting robot, made the Immortal Spirits tremble.

Des Dragon: A lava demon and multiverse buster.

RALLY OUR FORCES AND KICK THEIR A*****!

You're up agianst all that and a suped up Omega Shenron.

Guest Blackzero D
You're up agianst all that and a suped up Omega Shenron.

OOC:Cool! I'm about to go wild.

IC:Ragna was slashing any robot that he sees to destroy them all. He punched straight at the robot's face and shatters it with ease,roundhouse kicked another behind in it's head and did the same. Ragna looked and saw a person controlling the robots with some type remote and decided to go after that person intending to kill him and shut down the robots.

OOC:Cool! I'm about to go wild.

IC:Ragna was slashing any robot that he sees to destroy them all. He punched straight at the robot's face and shatters it with ease,roundhouse kicked another behind in it's head and did the same. Ragna looked and saw a person controlling the robots with some type remote and decided to go after that person intending to kill him and shut down the robots.

He's too strong for you, I'd focus on Omega Shenron

Guest Blackzero D
I know.

OOC:I guess i occupy Omega Shenron.

IC:Ragna was sprinting towards the person who was controlling the robots and was about attack him until he ran into a brick wall or rather,the big bad himself Omega Shenron. The evil dragon backhanded Ragna and flew back 50 feet and was skidding across the ground until he recoverd by using right hand to stop himself. His back was had severe burns across his back and jacket torn up. 'So this must be the b****** that snapped harley's neck like a twig. Well in that case,it's time to unleash it for a while.' Ragna thought as he held his right fake arm that's containing the half azure grimoire and yelled this out as unleashes his true power.

"BLOOD KAIN!"

He felt it's power pulsing through his veins and he sinked it in absorb it's power. Ragna is covered in a black aura and radiating it's power to anyone that can fell it.

"DEAD SPIKE!"

He lifted his sword to produce a silhouette of a dark beast's head except it's much faster and stronger thanks to his blood kain;it's sped towards omega shenron and Ragna ran behind it,ready to fight him.

OOC:Blood Kain can last 10 minutes and makes Ragna faster than a speeding rocket,stronger and durable than superman(modern age).

His drive attacks absorbs an opponent's life force bigger than usual. It's drains Ragna's life force slowly but,surely.

From 00:11 to 00:16

BTW Nesh,Can play as Omega Shenron?

OOC:I guess i occupy Omega Shenron.

IC:Ragna was sprinting towards the person who was controlling the robots and was about attack him until he ran into a brick wall or rather,the big bad himself Omega Shenron. The evil dragon backhanded Ragna and flew back 50 feet and was skidding across the ground until he recoverd by using right hand to stop himself. His back was had severe burns across his back and jacket torn up. 'So this must be the b****** that snapped harley's neck like a twig. Well in that case,it's time to unleash it for a while.' Ragna thought as he held his right fake arm that's containing the half azure grimoire and yelled this out as unleashes his true power.

"BLOOD KAIN!"

He felt it's power pulsing through his veins and he sinked it in absorb it's power. Ragna is covered in a black aura and radiating it's power to anyone that can fell it.

"DEAD SPIKE!"

He lifted his sword to produce a silhouette of a dark beast's head except it's much faster and stronger thanks to his blood kain;it's sped towards omega shenron and Ragna ran behind it,ready to fight him.

OOC:Blood Kain can last 10 minutes and makes Ragna faster than a speeding rocket,stronger and durable than superman(modern age).

His drive attacks absorbs an opponent's life force bigger than usual. It's drains Ragna's life force slowly but,surely.

From 00:11 to 00:16

BTW Nesh,Can play as Omega Shenron?

I'm going to have my hand full playing someone else.

Guest Blackzero D
Yes. I'll have to come in soon, why isn't anyone playing?

OOC:Because maybe,they are occupied with something or just lazy? Either way,I'm here all day and night.

Guest Jason Redfield

((Sorry fellas -- been sick. I'll do my best to stay active. A shame though, I'm not at all familiar with what we're up against. I'll improvise ;-) ))

OOC: Here I come.

IC: Nesh was overcome by the cliche wite light that accompanied dimensional shift, a song played in the backround as he neared the battle.

[url}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoSrU85UEz4[/url]

On the battlefield all combat ceased as something slamed into the ground. A boy in his late tens with pale, skin spiky bown hair and glasses appeared. The newcomer sported a gi that reminded the CBUB of Piccolo's, he glanced at the villain with a smirk.

"You guys again? This isn't even a warp up, oh well."

"What's going on here?!" Omega Shenron demanded, not recognizing the warrior.

"It seems I forgot about you Omega, I think this will explain it best," A black spark flew from the wizard finger and a boombox appeared, blasting a Japanese pop tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5o1KmP3U_c

"Welcome to my world."

The blast knocked me to the ground I felt something jar loos and I felt a sharp pain in my side, I could already tell that this wasn't a wound I could just walk away from, I looked at my fiery sword that had served me so well the flames had burned down so weakly that they resembled embers, I felt my strength leaving me as the flames died out on my sword, "I have no shame a had a good long run in this war, no shame...."

OOC I might be reserected as the silver surfer but for now I'm dieng. Avenge me.

The blast knocked me to the ground I felt something jar loos and I felt a sharp pain in my side, I could already tell that this wasn't a wound I could just walk away from, I looked at my fiery sword that had served me so well the flames had burned down so weakly that they resembled embers, I felt my strength leaving me as the flames died out on my sword, "I have no shame a had a good long run in this war, no shame...."

OOC I might be reserected as the silver surfer but for now I'm dieng. Avenge me.

The newcomer fires a blast at mercenaryblade and heals him. He was glad he spent time learning the ninja arts.