Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 2716 Omega Shenron and The One Ring vs. Fanboys

Guest callisto

Guest callisto
The Battle for CBUB II RP Final: Uncharted Enemies

The CBUB warriors had met their mstch.  The combined forces of Doom and Palphitine had pinned them down at last.  Still valiantly, they fought.  Then  The faces of evil themselves appeared.
"We have won!" Palpiine cheered, "The Earth will be ours!"
"Now Doom will perfor the ritual to unleash our secret weapon," Doom declared walking over to Nova Force Nova and taking the One Ring, "Thak you for holing on to this for us."  The Latverian ruler began chanting a spell as black wisps surrounded the evil beings in the Death Star.  A blinding flash of white light overtook the occupants and when it subisded a grey humaniod dragon stood before the warriors of CBUB.
"Behold the power of Omega Shenron!" the dragon caled, every one else in the room noticed that the One Ring was on his left hand. Harley Quinn, who had betrayed the villians leaped forward and attacked Omega Shenron, only to have her neck snapped.  All the warriors of CBUB thought one thing as they saw the Light Sith die so easily: Oh crap!"

In the Void:

Nesh watched as the secret weapon of evil emerged.  Omega shenron was to powerful for the CBUB denders as thy were now and so he most of his powers to upgrade them, and all who would join to level 6.  Even then he realized it would not be enough.  There was only one place he could take them where they migt stand a chance if he interviened.  He would send them to a place outside the database; he would send them to a world of his creation.   So he expended al but the tinest sliver of his remaining power to shift them through time, space, and dimensions.  He sent them to Nesh.

With the Warriors of CBUB:

The warriors of CBUB found themselves on a grassy plain that reminded them of the battle Sauron but this was different, calmer.  A majestic castle and mountains made up the backdrop.  This was a land that had known peace for a decent time.  Omega Shenron took this change in stride.
"I sense in this world, it is time to draw it here." Omega Shenron said waving his hand an using the power of the One Ring.  Suddenly a pink dragon, Black android, a man with army of robots, six warriors in white robes, Giant skeleton robot, and a wingless dragon made of lava appeared.  The Warriors of CBUB could feel off these beings but they knew they had to win here or Earth would die.
Together the warriors of CBUB stood ready to battle wit new power coursing througt the veins, knowing it was all or nothing.

With Nesh:

Nesh looked down at the battlefield from The Void.  They were all there Shotgun, Zanra, Dracona and his army, the Androian Knights, Metaskull and Des Dragon.  All of his mpost powerful eniemies wewre helping Omega Shenron.
"Shit!" he mutered as he prepared to phase down through his world and help hos fellow CBUB users.  Thankfully it looked like the robots were attacking first.  Still he had no choice but to use the power of Nesh.

*Avatars will be placed in a tier system, starting plyer can only have an avatar on tier 3 or lower.
*Byparticipatingina level you may chance you avater to one of a higherlevel or upgradetheavar you have to mach the highest level you areallowed.
*Reality warpers, mind controlers, and psycics are explicitly baneed for sake of playablity.

Tier 1: You in real life

Tier 2: Street levers: (Dare Devil, Batman Bane, etc with any equpment they may have)

Tier 3: mid tier planetaries: (Ghost Rider, Ryu from Strret Fighter, Predator, etc)

Tier 4: High end Planetaries: (Super Skrull, Superman, Krillin, etc)

Tier 5: low end cosmic levels: (Piccolo, Sentry, etc)

Tier 6: Mid- level cosmic level: (Goku, Silver Surfer, etc.)

Eveyone can go to Level 6.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omega Shenron? Nice. Wasn't expecting that.

My new avatar is....Vegito.(if that is allowed)

He'd be like a level 9 but don't worry someone even stronger than Vegito is coming... :)

He'd be like a level 9 but don't worry someone even stronger than Vegito is coming... :)

Stronger than Vegito?! Hmm...interesting.

So I can't use him? If not, I'll go back to Spidey, but with the Power Cosmic.

Stronger than Vegito?! Hmm...interesting.

So I can't use him? If not, I'll go back to Spidey, but with the Power Cosmic.

That'll work. Here's a hint on who's showing up. You're in Nesh.

Guest EvanAlmighty

I'll be myself again.

I have my laser vision, shapeshifting, density altering, and assimilating powers.

I also have the Megabot.

I web swung into battle but then I remembered that I could fly now. Idiot, I thought to myself. I flew into the black android, and then blasted it back with a wave of energy.

I web swung into battle but then I remembered that I could fly now. Idiot, I thought to myself. I flew into the black android, and then blasted it back with a wave of energy.

"You're a strong one but no match for Zanra, I fought warriors stronger than you.

"You're a strong one but no match for Zanra, I fought warriors stronger than you.

"Zanra, eh? Fought warriors stronger than me, huh? Then bring it on!"

OOC: I have to leave soon.

"Zanra, eh? Fought warriors stronger than me, huh? Then bring it on!"

OOC: I have to leave soon.

Yo're as that infernal wizard but I have changed time fooled gods and destroyed time before.

Yo're as that infernal wizard but I have changed time fooled gods and destroyed time before.

"Heh...is this what you do all day? Rambling on to feed your ego? Sorry, but I have experience in beating guys like that."

"Heh...is this what you do all day? Rambling on to feed your ego? Sorry, but I have experience in beating guys like that."

"Silence Little fool, I can sense your power and you cannot kill me. Kage Sphere!" a black ball of engergy strikes Kevin the chest blowing him away and taking off his left arm.

Guest EvanAlmighty

I sprout a jetpack from my back to observe the field.

There where many strong, powerful foes. Most we might not be able to handle.

I turned my focus to the robots. Those I could handle.

I moved my eyes over to the Megabot, who had sprouted a Jetpack to follow me.

*Stay back on the ground,* I told it, *and destroy anything you can. Assimilate a few robots if you wish, I don't care.*

He nodded his head and with a look of enthusiasm went down to the ground to help my allies.

I had to figure out a better way of communication.

I probably could just project my thoughts into my assimilated minions.

Anyways, I turned my attention back to the army of robots; specifically the larger one.

I had to be fast, agile, and unnoticeable.

Fortunately, now I could do that.

As I looked up to the sky in horror, I think quickly through my CBUB memories as the one cosmic being I could become to fight....Waitaminute.....I grin and begin to concentrate on my avatar and as I do so, I begin to shrink. As I do so, a couple of the enemy warriors rush at me and mock my new form. The killer rabbit of Cearnebog. Heads will roll.

OOC not to familar with this guy I was expecting Cthulhu, thank god it wasn't Guess I'll go to tier six and I choose Silver Surfer

you guys have no idea what you're up against...

Upgrade

Human Alchemy

Liquid Alchemy

My insane blood lust increase

I can transmute Gun(any gun)(I have better control earth alchemy)

Can change solid to liquid to gas(cycle)

Philosopher stone(Basically my alchemy time ten)Example a part city get destroy(at normal)

Also can aim with the gun

Guest Blackzero D

OOC:Man and i really hoped to use V-13 in the last battle but,it seems i can't. Oh well at least i can go to level six. I won't do it yet.

IC:Ragna was laying on the ground reminiscing on what happened on the Death Star. 'First,that abomination was resurrected by that doom guy;Second,Harley died in front of my eyes against that thing and most importantly,WE F****** LOST! and the whole freaking universe will be destroyed if we don't win!'Ragna thought with so much anger and rage but, he knew it was not the time to lay there and do nothing.

Ragna got up begrudgingly with cuts,wounds all over his body but,with a resolve knowing that failure is not a option and to save his world from destruction. "My work is far from finished and i will personally make sure that the evil that resides in this universe is forever destroyed! No one will die for me nor in front of me ever again!" Ragna yelled with a passion that would make a certain scruffy-ninja proud and shedding the manly tears of joy . With this,he charged against the remaining robots and the new villains with renewed vigor to save everything.

He started cleaving through 5 bots in a single swing. The bot behind him was tried to apprehend him but,he kicked behind him to shatter the bot. He force-pushed 250 robots which ripped off their external skin and wirings.

He knelt to take a breather and he got up to help his allies,ready for the fight of his life and the universe's.

OOC:In case you don't know what Omgea Shenron is and can do,i will drop the knowledge on you.

Once Syn Shenron was overpowered by a newly restored Super Saiyan 4 Goku, he desperately swallowed the Dragon Balls, thus becoming Omega Shenron. In this stage he attains the abilities of all Evil Dragons including:

* Heat Armor: Taken from Nuova Shenron, Omega Shenron envelops himself in high temperature to block attacks and burn his opponents at the same time.

* Possession: After Omega Shenron was blown to bits by Gogeta, he reverted back to his previous form and had to reabsorb the Dragon Balls, giving Goku the chance to take the four star ball. Once he swallowed it Nuova came back, He enveloped Omega, now containing six balls, in a fire the temperature of the sun. Syn Shenron broke into pieces after sending the corrupted Dragon balls into Nuova and shattering Nuova's body, using the ability to regain the last Dragon Ball again. This ability may be taken from Naturon Shenron, who also uses his Dragon Ball to possess his victims.

* Electric Slime: After taking Rage Shenron's powers and being hit with two Big Bang Kamehameha waves, he could revert into Rage Shenron's electric slime, but not using electricity. Using this, he's able to completely reform himself just like Majin Buu.

* Dragon Thunder: After becoming Omega Shenron, he has once shown the ability to use this attack, though he changes it a bit. Instead of firing bolts of lightning, he flies under the opponent with his back turned upward to them and stretches the spikes on his back, stabbing them through wherever they hit. After spiking the enemy, he sends lightning through the spikes and electrocutes them, sending electricity into the wound also, before throwing the enemy down. He used this on Vegeta and skewers his left shoulder. In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 and Infinite World, he summons lightning in order to attack the enemy.

* Whirlwind Spin: He took this attack from Oceanus Shenron and uses it the same way. He places both hands close to him with his middle and ring finger curled inward before throwing them forward and throwing out huge blasts or wind, though they don't cut like Oceanus Shenron's wind did.

* Minus Energy Power Ball: Omega Shenron's most powerful attack. He pushes his chest forward, sending pure negative energy through the Dragon balls on his chest and outward. Small red streams of energy fly out and start to form a ball of crimson energy in front of him that becomes yellow in the center. He puts so much energy into the ball that it it is somewhat like Cooler's supernova attack, as it takes up the whole sky before he condenses it into a ball the width of his torso. He attempted to use this to destroy Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, but Gogeta has shown to be mighty enough to knock it into space and cause it to explode, making a planet-sized explosion. This attack is said to be the negative version of the spirit bomb

* Ice Ray: He took this ability from Eis Shenron. Omega Shenron used this technique on Goku before he used Whirlwind Spin.

* Aftershock: Taken from Naturon Shenron. Omega used this to hurl Goku and his friends and family into the air before striking each of them.

He is second ONLY to Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqiJWvEqi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqs7cYfkL10

That's all for now. Got my information from this: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page