Match 2716 Omega Shenron and The One Ring vs. Fanboys

Guest callisto

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VG_Addict

Nightshade's powers as a Level 6:

His already impressive superhuman strength, durability, and endurance has been GREATLY enhanced, allowing him to survive planet busting attacks without a problem, as well as becoming a solar-system buster

Dabbled in Jedi training, giving him moderate Force powers

Extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat

Teleportation

Flight

Nightshade flew in front of Omega Shenron, ready to fight for the fate of the universe and CBUB. "Alright Omega Shenron, let's fight!" he growled as he formed a blue orb of energy in his left hand. The trench-coated man then threw his left hand forward, sending the grapefruit-sized orb flying at Omega Shenron, causing a deafening "KABOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!" when it connected with its target, the shockwaves sending Nightshade flying onto the ground.

When the dust cleared, Nightshade got a look at the results of the attack. Unfortunately, aside from several bruises on his body, as well as blood dripping out of his mouth and from his forehead, Omega Shenron was unaffected. "Damn it!" the trench coated man exclaimed.

Guest KevinDWolf93

intro:

I cant believe it...we failed! After that last dark trooper bomb run my armor was ruined.Luckily there was a slumped shadow guard whose armor was intact, so I took it. After recovering and rearming me, sky, and merc split up. I eventually regrouped with the main concentration of defenders in time to see Doom and Palpatine get ahold of Novas ring...everything else happened in a flash:the rise of Shenron and his minions, the death of Harley, being transported to a new location.Then I passed out...

When I came too I saw Shenrons minions, and the defenders begin to clash. I struggle to my feet, as I scan the area and the combatants. I notice a staff on the floor next to me, its radiating alot of force energy...darkside energy at that. Ive played Jedi Academy and I recognize what that is: "The Sceptor of Ragnos" http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scepter_of_Ragnos

If it could give a non-force sensitive, abilities on par of a trained jedi knight, whatll it do to someone of my level?As I feel powerful enemies near, I realize Im going to have to pull out all the stops,(much to the dismay of my avatar) that includes the use of the darksides abilities. "Im gonna find out the hardway" is my last thought before I grab the staff and its power flows through me...and I like it. Several bots appear and attempt to subdue me.

"me:(in over-the-top voice)I am more powerful than you can possibly imagine droids!"

They decide to fire on me, but theyre stopped mid-air by me via force...was too easy. They close in for melee when I remember something. I crash the butt of the staff on the floor which sends a powerful(force imbuled) ground-shockwave that sends the bots flying away from me,theyre out of commision before they hit the floor. After that is done I go to group up with allies, but not before musing about my new appearance:

My jedi robes replaced by the shadow guards black ceremonial armor, my lightsabers are at my side as Im currently wielding the shadowguards pike in one hand, in my other is the powerful sith artifact itself, the staffs surge of power tinted my fur somewhat blackish(though its still decidedly brown). I laugh, me and voolvifs resolve can keep the power in check, but If I dont look like a sith, I need my eyes checked.

Guest EvanAlmighty
intro:

I cant believe it...we failed! After that last dark trooper bomb run my armor was ruined.Luckily there was a slumped shadow guard whose armor was intact, so I took it. After recovering and rearming me, sky, and merc split up. I eventually regrouped with the main concentration of defenders in time to see Doom and Palpatine get ahold of Novas ring...everything else happened in a flash:the rise of Shenron and his minions, the death of Harley, being transported to a new location.Then I passed out...

When I came too I saw Shenrons minions, and the defenders begin to clash. I struggle to my feet, as I scan the area and the combatants. I notice a staff on the floor next to me, its radiating alot of force energy...darkside energy at that. Ive played Jedi Academy and I recognize what that is: "The Sceptor of Ragnos". If it could give a non-force sensitive, abilities on par of a trained jedi knight, whatll it do to someone of my level?

As I feel powerful enemies near, I realize Im going to have to pull out all the stops,(much to the dismay of my avatar) that includes the use of the darksides abilities. "Im gonna find out the hardway" is my last thought before I grab the staff and its power flows through me...and I like it. Several bots appear and attempt to subdue me.

"me:(in over-the-top voice)I am more powerful than you can possibly imagine droids!"

They decide to fire on me, but theyre stopped mid-air by me via force...was too easy. They close in for melee when I remember something. I crash the butt of the staff on the floor which sends a powerful(force imbuled) ground-shockwave that sends the bots flying away from me,theyre out of commision before they hit the floor. After that is done I go to group up with allies, but not before musing about my new appearance:

My jedi robes replaced by the shadow guards black ceremonial armor, my lightsabers are at my side as Im currently wielding the shadowguards pike in one hand, in my other is the powerful sith artifact itself, the staffs surge of power tinted my fur somewhat blackish(though its still decidedly brown). I laugh, me and voolvifs resolve can keep the power in check, but If I dont look like a sith, I need my eyes checked.

I glance over to Kev and shout, *You mind helping me out?*

The robots start firing.

I alter my density to make myself impenetrable to their weapons.

As 4" spikes come out of my knuckles I punch into a robots chest, and use its remains to bash three others.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I glance over to Kev and shout, *You mind helping me out?*

The robots start firing.

I alter my density to make myself impenetrable to their weapons.

As 4" spikes come out of my knuckles I punch into a robots chest, and use its remains to bash three others.

"me:U look like your doing fine, but if you want."

I lept into the area and sliced through some bots. Me and Evan fought them, but there were alot more than I originally figured. We eventually ended up back-to-back, and cornered. I was getting pissed now,I decided now would be a good time to try my new power: I tossed a large crackle of force lightning and blasted every nearby bot in the general direction of my hand sending them back...a good part of them were destroyed, but there were probably more worse things to come taking from my knowledge of the past battles

"evan:Nice."

me:Yeah...just picked it up. What do you got up your sleeves?

Guest EvanAlmighty
"me:U look like your doing fine, but if you want."

I lept into the area and sliced through some bots. Me and Evan fought them, but there were alot more than I originally figured. We eventually ended up back-to-back, and cornered. I was getting pissed now,I decided now would be a good time to try my new power: I tossed a large force lightning and blasted every nearby bot in the general direction of my hand sending them back...a good part of them were destroyed, but there were probably more worse things to come taking from my knowledge of the past battles

"evan:Nice."

me:Yeah...just picked it up. What do you got up your sleeves?

*Nothin' special, just this,*

I clench my fists and begin shaking. Within a few seconds I start glowing red.

*Get down!* I shout to Kevin.

He runs a few feet and then jumps to the ground right as a blast of laser extends out of my entire body.

After ten seconds I stand back up. All the enemies within fifteen feet have been all but completely obliterated.

*How do you like them apples?*

I gather up the remains of the robots and put them into a pile. Then I begin assimilating the remains.

Guest EvanAlmighty
"Hey, you two!" I say as I dodge an attack from Shenron. "Am I interrupting? I could use a little help!"

I finish assimilating the robot metal and alter it to create a robot resembling a Star Wars Probe Droid.

I send it up into the sky to detect the highest power concentration, the highest enemy concentration, and the highest assimilable mass, and stream those locations to me.

*Sorry, Nova,* I say, *I've got some other things to do,*

I run off for a few feet then turn around to say, *Maybe Kevin can help you.*

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Hey, you two!" I say as I dodge an attack from Shenron. "Am I interrupting? I could use a little help!"

me:Not bad evan, but I bet I coul-

Novas reply interrupts our game of oneupsmanship.Evans question to go help solo catches me off guard.

me:Fine, Ill be there quickly nova.(I turn to evan) Lets finish this later then...

Guest EvanAlmighty
me:Not bad evan, but I bet I coul-

Novas reply interrupts our game of oneupsmanship.Evans question to go help solo catches me off guard.

me:Fine, Ill be there quickly nova.(I turn to evan) Lets finish this later then...

I smile. *Sounds good to me,*

I send orders for the Megabot to come to me.

When he gets here we move out.

First we assimilate a few robots and I shape them into some bounty hunter droids from Star Wars (specifically IG-88, 4-LOM and HK-47).

We move out killing most of the robots we see, leaving a few to be assimilated.

Then my probe detects the man who built the robots and now commands them.

My handful of robots becomes much larger over the next minute, then I order them to destroy the rest.

I run over to the robot's commander.

*Ah, look how the tables turn,* I say to the man, *an army that once served you is now under my control...at any moment I could have them all kill you...but I think I'll do that myself.*

I transform my right forearm into a sharp blade as I run up and gorge the man.

I begin to notice something. His skin has begun to have a hint of gray and his eyes are turning dark green.

I jump back as it hits me.

*I can't just assimilate metal,* I say, *I can assimilate flesh.*

It was taking a while for him to change, longer than if he where made a metal.

I send new programs to my probe.

Count anything as assimilable.

Guest Blackzero D

Ragna charged at the evil dragon with sword in hand in blood kain. He slashes at omega shenron's stomach with a dark aura around his sword. The evil dragon simply took the slash thinking at it won't bring harm but,he felt some of his life force taken away from and onto to Ragna to heal his wounds. "That's a interesting touch to add on your attacks,to absorb one's life force and add to your own. However,It won't happen again."Omega

Shenron said to Ragna as he dashed at high-speed at Ragna to punch him with his right fist but, Ragna blocked with his sword.

Omaga Shenron began a barrage of punches and kicks at Ragna who barely keep track to block most of the attacks. Omega Shenron threw a low punch at Ragna,who crouched low to block the punch. Omega Shenron quickly use his left knee to hit him in the face. Ragna reeled by holding his face and Omega Shenron took the opportunity to grab him by his hair and flinged in the air and put him on the dragon's back to use this techquine.

"DRAGON THUNDER!"

A thunderbolt appeared and engulfed both of them but, only harming Ragna who yelled in pain of electricity coursing through his veins. It stopped and Omega Shenron tossed Ragna off his back and landed hard.

As Ragna laid on the ground reeling in pain,Omega Shenron grabbed Ragna by his face and was about to finish him off with a burning palm. 'Not Done Yet!'Ragna thought as his right arm shifted in a huge blood-red claw and was forced into a deadlock for control of the blow that could be the turning point.

Ragna charged at the evil dragon with sword in hand in blood kain. He slashes at omega shenron's stomach with a dark aura around his sword. The evil dragon simply took the slash thinking at it won't bring harm but,he felt some of his life force taken away from and onto to Ragna to heal his wounds. "That's a interesting touch to add on your attacks,to absorb one's life force and add to your own. However,It won't happen again."Omega

Shenron said to Ragna as he dashed at high-speed at Ragna to punch him with his right fist but, Ragna blocked with his sword.

Omaga Shenron began a barrage of punches and kicks at Ragna who barely keep track to block most of the attacks. Omega Shenron threw a low punch at Ragna,who crouched low to block the punch. Omega Shenron quickly use his left knee to hit him in the face. Ragna reeled by holding his face and Omega Shenron took the opportunity to grab him by his hair and flinged in the air and put him on the dragon's back to use this techquine.

"DRAGON THUNDER!"

A thunderbolt appeared and engulfed both of them but, only harming Ragna who yelled in pain of electricity coursing through his veins. It stopped and Omega Shenron tossed Ragna off his back and landed hard.

As Ragna laid on the ground reeling in pain,Omega Shenron grabbed Ragna by his face and was about to finish him off with a burning palm. 'Not Done Yet!'Ragna thought as his right arm shifted in a huge blood-red claw and was forced into a deadlock for control of the blow that could be the turning point.

I see my ally struggling with control with Omega, focusing my magic into a powerful blast I hit the Dragon with as much force as I could come up with; breaking his grip with Ragna, hopefully giving him an edge...

Guest Blackzero D
I see my ally struggling with control with Omega, focusing my magic into a powerful blast I hit the Dragon with as much force as I could come up with; breaking his grip with Ragna, hopefully giving him an edge...

Omega Shenron reeled from the blast letting go of Ragna and giving the advantage that he needs. He grabs the evil dragon by the throat and used one of his ultimate techniques.

"DEVOURED BY DARKNESS!"

Coloring the field blood-red and suddenly,Omega Shenron felt geysers coursing through his body and screamed in agony as Ragna held him the absorbing the majority of his opponent's life force and as it finished, Ragna choke slammed him to the ground making Omega Shenron bounce among impact and skidding on the ground. Ragna felt rejuvenated as he absorbed the stolen life force and healing all of his wounds making 100 percent again,ending his blood kain mode. He looked towards the ally that helped him regain control and said "Much appreciated."

Ragna looked at the evil dragon who was getting up finally showing the signs of pain and fatigue due to the devastating technique that he felt at the hands of Ragna. Ragna got into his fighting stance with his new ally to help him win. This is the turning point.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Omega Shenron reeled from the blast letting go of Ragna and giving the advantage that he needs. He grabs the evil dragon by the throat and used one of his ultimate techniques.

"DEVOURED BY DARKNESS!"

Coloring the field blood-red and suddenly,Omega Shenron felt geysers coursing through his body and screamed in agony as Ragna held him the absorbing the majority of his opponent's life force and as it finished, Ragna choke slammed him to the ground making Omega Shenron bounce among impact and skidding on the ground. Ragna felt rejuvenated as he absorbed the stolen life force and healing all of his wounds making 100 percent again,ending his blood kain mode. He looked towards the ally that helped him regain control and said "Much appreciated."

Ragna looked at the evil dragon who was getting up finally showing the signs of pain and fatigue due to the devastating technique that he felt at the hands of Ragna. Ragna got into his fighting stance with his new ally to help him win. This is the turning point.

While evan attacked his target, I went to the big bad himself:Omega Shenron. I saw the battle before and figured I could help. As I arrived zero and the others were confident...I wasnt so sure. Then we saw Shenron rise from his position smiling.

shenron:Not bad...I figure Ill have to use a little more than 1/10th of my power.He began to charge a blast:

all:OH SHI-!

As he fires,reflexively I used one of my new powers:force protection and intercept the blast.The energy of the blast impacted my body,the sensation was incredible...Ki vs the force.Heh, Id laugh if my life wasnt on the line. The force ability stood the ki blast easily enough, but 1/10th power!?!...I may wanna stick to dodging unless I need to do that again. I use his momentary suprise and stun him with a repulse, and capitalize with a beam of energy from the staff. I nod over to my allies who saw the whole thing happen.

me:Dont stand there, hit the bastard!

OOC:How many guys do we have on Shenron?

Guest Blackzero D
While evan attacked his target, I went to the big bad himself:Omega Shenron. I saw the battle before and figured I could help. As I arrived zero and the others were confident...I wasnt so sure. Then we saw Shenron rise from his position smiling.

shenron:Not bad...I figure Ill have to use a little more than 1/10th of my power.He began to charge a blast:

all:OH SHI-!

As he fires,reflexively I used one of my new powers:force protection and intercept the blast.The energy of the blast impacted my body,the sensation was incredible...Ki vs the force.Heh, Id laugh if my life wasnt on the line. The force ability stood the ki blast easily enough, but 1/10th power!?!...I may wanna stick to dodging unless I need to do that again. I use his momentary suprise and stun him with a repulse, and capitalize with a beam of energy from the staff. I nod over to my allies who saw the whole thing happen.

me:Dont stand there, hit the bastard!

OOC:How many guys do we have on Shenron?

OOC:We got three on Omega Shenron. Me,KevinDWolf93 and Mangamax.Time for a Upgrade.

IC:Ragna capitalized on the opportunity to hit him suddenly,time stopped. The world had turned black and white and he was the only one moving. "W-what just happened?!"Ragna said as he looked around when a feminine figure appeared before in a purple robe hiding it's eyes and a gray face. This figure is Death itself.

"Your current power isn't enough to reclaim the souls that were once mine."Death said to him in a eerie voice

"What the h*** do you want?"Ragna said in angry as he approaches the enigma.

"All i want us from you to reclaim the souls that escaped my domain due to their resurrection by Dr.Doom due to your failure."Death said to him

She actually mentioned the battle that they failed to win. 'When all of this over,I will personally find this doom guy and kill him,same thing goes for that pale old mother*****!;I don't know if i should take up it's offer,then again this shenron guy withstood my attack and got up easily despite the fact that he was showing of pain and he used 1/10 if his-'

"I know you're thinking about."Death said to Ragna who looked her in bewilderment that she read his mind like a book.

"You doubt yourself thinking that you might not take him on with your powers."Death said bluntly

"What are you offering?"Ragna said to her as death took him to an another dimension and time resumed.

OOC:That's Part 1.

Before I was transprtd from the death star, I had lft the group and read through my entire book. Then I came across thre recipe for the philosopher stone...I used the near-dead troopers that everyone was killing to create it.It took the shape of a ring. As I put it on I could feel its power, but I was transported to a new area, a large field. The grassy field put me at peace, but I saw battle up ahead and knew I had tro get to work. Im attacked by some robots, but I send a fireball to destroy them. The blast is MUCH bigger than I thought, and the bot completely melts, no remaqins except for some liquified metal. Must be the stone I thought. I tansmuted the renmains into a large caliber MG with plenty of ammo. I then jump into the army and start to fight.

Guest EvanAlmighty
Before I was transprtd from the death star, I had lft the group and read through my entire book. Then I came across thre recipe for the philosopher stone...I used the near-dead troopers that everyone was killing to create it.It took the shape of a ring. As I put it on I could feel its power, but I was transported to a new area, a large field. The grassy field put me at peace, but I saw battle up ahead and knew I had tro get to work. Im attacked by some robots, but I send a fireball to destroy them. The blast is MUCH bigger than I thought, and the bot completely melts, no remaqins except for some liquified metal. Must be the stone I thought. I tansmuted the renmains into a large caliber MG with plenty of ammo. I then jump into the army and start to fight.

*The robots are mine, go help the others fight Shenron!* I shout at Sky.

The man in control of the robots was completely assimilated now.

I divided the robots into groups, and sent each group on a mission to assimilate most of the enemies and destroy the rest.

I put the assimilated man in charge of the group headed towards the large Skeletal robot.

I sent the Megabot, IG-88, 4-LOM and HK-47 to tell the rest of my allies to focus their efforts on Shenron, and that I would handle the rest.

I gave my probe orders to increase size and grow lasers to help out in the are with the highest enemy concentration.

I wait a minute and then head out to check their progress.

I divided the robots into groups, and sent each group on a mission to assimilate most of the enemies and destroy the rest.

I put the assimilated man in charge of the group headed towards the large Skeletal robot.

I sent the Megabot, IG-88, 4-LOM and HK-47 to tell the rest of my allies to focus their efforts on Shenron, and that I would handle the rest.

I gave my probe orders to increase size and grow lasers to help out in the are with the highest enemy concentration.

"Don't be a fool, Metaskull is a universe buster! Dracona and his army aren't that strong," James, the Neshian wizard, flew between th alchemist and Metaskull, "Let me show you how it's done. Venomsoul!" A golden crystaline one handed anglamation of a katana and abroadsword appeared in his right hand. James proceed to crave up one of the greatest treats the Omniverse had ever seen with nothing but an unbreakable sword and his enhanced strength. This was only a drop of his power.

Instantly out of the blue comes a rabbit tinged with the blood of the fallen. Its mouth gaping wide, it falls upon its enemy and begins to rip it to shreds. The sight is fascinating, if not slightly morbid.

I take his advise and rush toward my Ally that was fighting Omega Shenron I decided to use all my alchemy at him to maybe slow him down enough to take him out so with my philosopher stone I pull out hundreds of Stone pillar at him then he dodge it like nothing but that what I want him to do.When he dodge I use my combustion alchemy to hit him he dodge again this time he came at to get a clean hit ...He fell for my ultimate trap I made my self a human bomb that will kill everyone in 10 yard.I then tell everyone to run before Shenron was able to notice what was happening I activated my trap.The last thing I remember is all of my ally running to a safe distance from my alchemy

OOC: yo this going to be my last post on this fight you can determine what happen to Shenron as for me I not going to stick till the end

I take his advise and rush toward my Ally that was fighting Omega Shenron I decided to use all my alchemy at him to maybe slow him down enough to take him out so with my philosopher stone I pull out hundreds of Stone pillar at him then he dodge it like nothing but that what I want him to do.When he dodge I use my combustion alchemy to hit him he dodge again this time he came at to get a clean hit ...He fell for my ultimate trap I made my self a human bomb that will kill everyone in 10 yard.I then tell everyone to run before Shenron was able to notice what was happening I activated my trap.The last thing I remember is all of my ally running to a safe distance from my alchemy

OOC: yo this going to be my last post on this fight you can determine what happen to Shenron as for me I not going to stick till the end

Noticing what SkyKorean was doing I quickly phase to a safe distance. I then try to make out what happened as the smoke clears...

Guest EvanAlmighty
"Don't be a fool, Metaskull is a universe buster! Dracona and his army aren't that strong," James, the Neshian wizard, flew between th alchemist and Metaskull, "Let me show you how it's done. Venomsoul!" A golden crystaline one handed anglamation of a katana and abroadsword appeared in his right hand. James proceed to crave up one of the greatest treats the Omniverse had ever seen with nothing but an unbreakable sword and his enhanced strength. This was only a drop of his power.

I am alerted through one of my robots of the newcomer to the battlefield.

Speaking through one of them, I say, "If it's okay with you, we'd like to help."

The robots sprout lasers from their backs and their forearms transform into various swords from all of Earth's cultures.

The one closest to the newcomer raises a Kopesh and says, "We may have something to offer,"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Noticing what SkyKorean was doing I quickly phase to a safe distance. I then try to make out what happened as the smoke clears...

OOC:Nonsense sky.

I saw the crater skys bomb made...Oh.Crap. Shenron is on one knee in the crater...alone. Hs not dead but that blast visibly did something at least. That wont be in vain man.

Shenron :*shaken,holding arm*Ugh. Rotten, human.*gets up*Well that was...intresting. Anyone else wanna try that?

Batsard! I raise my hand and send a volley of force ligthning...the blast surrounds him, he is somewhat effected, but he turned to me and chaarged at me. I send out the strongest repulse Ive ever used, as he nears me at his speed. His face is level with my arm as the blast sends him flying back.I turn to the others again.

"Come on,lets get this guy!