Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 2716 Omega Shenron and The One Ring vs. Fanboys

Guest callisto

Guest Blackzero D
let someone else get in the finishing hit, but we can incapacitate him to the point where anyone can do the job.

OOC:I will incapacitate him since nobody is here but,us.

IC:Ragna sees Omega Shenron transforms into a slime to get away from the defenders of CBUB to recover from this but,Ragna is not about have that. Ragna traveled to Omega Shernon's location in lightspeed. The evil dragon turned back into his solid form but before he could think,he felt the hardest blow that ever received. The pain is so unbearable,he couldn't even breathe as Ragna punched him in the stomach and began a barrage of punches,kicks and slashes from his scythe. When he finished,Omega Shenron couldn't move as he laid on the ground wondering of what just happened.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EvanAlmighty
OOC:I will incapacitate him since nobody is here but,us.

IC:Ragna sees Omega Shenron transforms into a slime to get away from the defenders of CBUB to recover from this but,Ragna is not about have that. Ragna traveled to Omega Shernon's location in lightspeed. The evil dragon turned back into his solid form but before he could think,he felt the hardest blow that ever received. The pain is so unbearable,he couldn't even breathe as Ragna punched him in the stomach and began a barrage of punches,kicks and slashes from his scythe. When he finished,Omega Shenron couldn't move as he laid on the ground wondering of what just happened.

My army moves in on Omega Shenron and begin slashing at him with their bladed arms.

A minute later, they disperse, a pool of blood sitting below Shenron.

Guest KevinDWolf93
My army moves in on Omega Shenron and begin slashing at him with their bladed arms.

A minute later, they disperse, a pool of blood sitting below Shenron.

As we all see him down, we figure its over...Unfortunately he takes advantage of our mistake and in a flash knocked us all back in a *fake word*. Hes panting in the middle of us.Weakened, he gasps.

shenron:*pant**pant**pant* Its been a blast, not bad. But I figure its time to end this.

He flies up before any of us can catch him.. and begins ,in a last desprate attack, to use his ultimate attack.

..Minus Energy Power Ball

As he fires it, me and Redfield attempt to block it with our force and plasma abilities.Its slowing but its still moving at us.

me:Guys do something!

OOC:This is it, someone jump in for this

As we all see him down, we figure its over...Unfortunately he takes advantage of our mistake and in a flash knocked us all back in a *fake word*. Hes panting in the middle of us.Weakened, he gasps.

shenron:*pant**pant**pant* Its been a blast, not bad. But I figure its time to end this.

He flies up before any of us can catch him.. and begins ,in a last desprate attack, to use his ultimate attack.

..Minus Energy Power Ball

As he fires it, me and Redfield attempt to block it with our force and plasma abilities.Its slowing but its still moving at us.

me:Guys do something!

OOC:This is it, someone jump in for this

Just as Shenron is about to blast the hell out of us, he receives just that; and 450 pounds of it can be very effective at the right time.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I blast Shenron in the face with my strongest blast, and then a smaller round of rapid fire blasts to his torso.

As shenron hits the floor, from the joint attack of spawn(max) and cosmic-spidey(nova) everyone rushes him into almost a dogpile. Id join but there was still the ball of destructive energy hurtling towards us.Repulse isnt strong enough from this range and Redfields plasma is reaching its limits. I get an idea but its very,very risky...I tell jason and some stronger members to halt it, while I channel some force energy through the staff. Im attempting to use Force Storm to destroy the blast from the

inside out via warp...no telling what could happen but its all I got in my bag of tricks thatll have a chance now.

Guest Jason Redfield

The end was near.

Redfield spoke into his radio, "All ships, fire for effect!"

Orbiting over the planet of Nesh, a Vanguard Corps combined fleet of Galactic Republic Hammerhead Cruisers, Invincible-class Dreadnoughts, and Centurion battlecruisers all fired their turbolasers, concussion missiles, and proton torpedoes down at Omega Shenron's position. Systems Alliance vessels followed suit, firing their mass accelerators, delivering deadly hypersonic slugs -- disruptor torpedoes were also launched. The combined fire of the ships overhead poured down on Shenron.

Safton poured every bit of energy he had in his being into his blade and slammed it into the ground, sending a bolt of holy energy coursing through the earth at Omega Shenron. Redfield let loose with a bolt of plasma energy, while Sellion let loose with a magic-charged arrow.

Guest KevinDWolf93

While Omega was busy feeling the wrath of everyone I continued with force storm...

Either it fails and we blow up or it works too well and we get sucked somewhere...slim chance they cancel perfectly.

As it went I could see the storm envelop the bomb as it began to shrink...YES! It worked!...then the small rip in space began to react...CRAP.

me:Everyone GET BEHIND SOMETHING!

Those that could make a shield did and those that couldnt hid behind those that could as an explosion of plasma and energy rained on us...As it stopped, we turned to shenron. Now that his ace failed, hes done now.

Omega Shenron had fallen. In his place stood the battered villains fought in previous rounds. Sauron, Joker Palphitine, and Dr. Doom.

"Well, I think it's about time you go home guys," Nesh Said to the CBUBers, "You've done well but the seal I'm planning on using is something only I can do; it's an intricate and delicate process but I'll make sure these scumbags don't bust out again."

"Hey what about me?' the framiliar voice of Harly Quinn whined. Nesh was happy to see her revived by this as well.

"You can stay free Harlye, you died fighting for good and it looks like you'll get to keep those Sith powers." Nesh observed and Harley smirked at this. Nesh then created a portal using his powers and turned to the CBUBers, "That's your way home; as I said, don't worry, I'll take care of things here."

Guest Blackzero D
Omega Shenron had fallen. In his place stood the battered villains fought in previous rounds. Sauron, Joker Palphitine, and Dr. Doom.

"Well, I think it's about time you go home guys," Nesh Said to the CBUBers, "You've done well but the seal I'm planning on using is something only I can do; it's an intricate and delicate process but I'll make sure these scumbags don't bust out again."

"Hey what about me?' the framiliar voice of Harly Quinn whined. Nesh was happy to see her revived by this as well.

"You can stay free Harlye, you died fighting for good and it looks like you'll get to keep those Sith powers." Nesh observed and Harley smirked at this. Nesh then created a portal using his powers and turned to the CBUBers, "That's your way home; as I said, don't worry, I'll take care of things here."

"You sure about this? Death itself wants those souls to ensure they won't escape again. That's the reason she give me a bit of her powers to personally retrieve them,but personally i prefer to permanently destroy the souls." Ragna said to Nesh as walked to Omega Shenron's corpse and extended his hand to take out his soul.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"Omega Shenron screams for the last time as his soul was consumed by Ragna,The agent of death.

Ragna swung his scythe down to destroy the evil dragon's body. He wielded Omega Shenron's soul in his right hand and said to Nesh"Well,what do want with it?"

"You sure about this? Death itself wants those souls to ensure they won't escape again. That's the reason she give me a bit of her powers to personally retrieve them,but personally i prefer to permanently destroy the souls." Ragna said to Nesh as walked to Omega Shenron's corpse and extended his hand to take out his soul.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"Omega Shenron screams for the last time as his soul was consumed by Ragna,The agent of death.

Ragna swung his scythe down to destroy the evil dragon's body. He wielded Omega Shenron's soul in his right hand and said to Nesh"Well,what do want with it?"

"The seal I have planned is far more lasting than death, my friend. They will not escape."