Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 2716 Omega Shenron and The One Ring vs. Fanboys

Guest callisto

I am alerted through one of my robots of the newcomer to the battlefield.

Speaking through one of them, I say, "If it's okay with you, we'd like to help."

The robots sprout lasers from their backs and their forearms transform into various swords from all of Earth's cultures.

The one closest to the newcomer raises a Kopesh and says, "We may have something to offer,"

"What could you offer me? Besides, this is my world to defend. Focus on Omega Shenron; I'll handle the rest and back you up if needed."

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:Nonsense sky.

I saw the crater skys bomb made...Oh.Crap. Shenron is on one knee in the crater...alone. Hs not dead but that blast visibly did something at least. That wont be in vain man.

Shenron :*shaken,holding arm*Ugh. Rotten, human.*gets up*Well that was...intresting. Anyone else wanna try that?

Batsard! I raise my hand and send a volley of force ligthning...the blast surrounds him, he is somewhat effected, but he turned to me and chaarged at me. I send out the strongest repulse Ive ever used, as he nears me at his speed. His face is level with my arm as the blast sends him flying back.I turn to the others again.

"Come on,lets get this guy!

Spurred on by Kevin's attack I go up with new vigor, blasting hellfire magic in order to keep Shenron from blitzing us. I remember one particular event in my past where many heroes were able to channel their energies through me to create a blast of tremendous power; I wonder if it could work this time...

OOC:Nonsense sky.

I saw the crater skys bomb made...Oh.Crap. Shenron is on one knee in the crater...alone. Hs not dead but that blast visibly did something at least. That wont be in vain man.

Shenron :*shaken,holding arm*Ugh. Rotten, human.*gets up*Well that was...intresting. Anyone else wanna try that?

Batsard! I raise my hand and send a volley of force ligthning...the blast surrounds him, he is somewhat effected, but he turned to me and chaarged at me. I send out the strongest repulse Ive ever used, as he nears me at his speed. His face is level with my arm as the blast sends him flying back.I turn to the others again.

"Come on,lets get this guy!

OOC:sigh fine I guess I have to continue posting on this fight

Guest Blackzero D

OOC:Part 2

IC:Ragna had found himself in a black-pitch lifeless void. 'Now where the h*** i am?'Ragna though to himself as he looked at his surroundings and wandered around to find his allies. Ragna sees a figure in the distance;as he gotten closer,the figure looked similar to him except he looks like a shadow.He eventually realized that this enemy that's he about to face is worser than V-13 herself,Himself. He got into his fighting stance and so did his shadow.

He started the battle sprinting towards his adversary slashed at his stomach but,the shadow blocked the blow and they were in a deadlock for control. They got each other off and swung again. They clashed for several minutes for control of the fight until,the shadow found a opening after Ragna lunged to stab but missed it. The shadow used it's left hand to punch Ragna in the face. and did this....

"CARNAGE..."

The shadow vanished instantly and reappeared in the same speed to slash Ragna in the chest horizontal. Ragna clutched his chest.

"SCISSORS!"

A powerful black geyser blasted Ragna far away from the shadow and landed hard on his neck and laid on his back. Ragna was desperately struggling to get up when a field appear at his feet,slowing him down and energy swords came flying at him,slashing everywhere around his body leaving light and deep wounds as he yelled in intense pain. He flew out of the small field laying on his back and on the verge of death. That's when he heard a familiar voice that he never wanted to hear.

"You can never change anything. We always meant to be together Ragna."A voice that only belong to V-13 AKA Nu as she was standing over him. She levitated him up and Ragna was on his knees.

"I can finally have you all to myself. There is no one else that can satisfy but,me. You and I Forever."Nu said as the huge sword way taller than herself appeared and attached to her by stabbing her in the back but,no harm came to her. She flew towards him ready to take him away again.

Ragna sees it and saw his life flashing before eyes again;from his childhood days,to the tragedy that changed him,to the training led by his senshi Jubei,to fighting library,teaming with his allies in arkaham asylum and the death star and finally,his allies corpses at the hands of the villains.

'I CAN NOT DIIIIIIEEEEEEE HERRRRREEEEEEEE!'Ragna thought to himself as he rolled out of the way of certain death and slashed her left side with his sword. Nu shrieked in pain the wound Ragna gave to her. Ragna was preparing his final desperation move by clutching his right fake arm unleashing the power to destroy everything.

"BLACK ONSLAUGHT!!!"

Ragna slashed upwards on Nu's back hitting and binding her with a spell circle disabling any chance of escape. Nu's eye widened realzing that her end is near.

"BLACK SAGA!"Ragna said as he held his sword backwards as it transformed to a blood-red scythe.He slashes her with all of his hatred and sorrow;blow after blow,he took tremendous life force from her as screams in intense pain.

"MAKE IT RAIN...."Ragna said as he slashed her again and took her remaining life force like a kid at the candy store,transforming him and his sword into the shadow of stored power ready to destroy any soul.

"DESTRUCTION!"Ragna said for the final time as he slashed her,destroying her forever.

Ragna taking the life force as it healed his wounds making him feel new again.He heard clapping from the distance and turned to see Death itself clapping at him for a great show.

"It seems that you are proved your to a gift that i will personally give to you."Death said as she finished clapping

"What sore of test was this?" Ragna asked her curious why she sent him here

"I thought you knew this by now."Death said to him

"Whatever this gift that you're about give,make quick that way i could get back to the bat-" Before he finished his sentence,Death touched Ragna's face tracing her fingers across it and stepped away from him to blow at him as black mist appeared from her hands enveloping him and he absorb ed it. At first,it was painful but,Ragna let it finish.

Ragna felt like he didn't change nor nothing was happening.

"WHAT'S WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?!"Ranga yelled at her wanting to know what happened.

"I gave you some of my power but, it would not take effect,until you leave this void which is contain by something that you must know yourself." Death said to him answering his question

Ragna didn't know at first but, he remembered the golden ring that is currently wearing by Omega Shenron. Ragna sat down as he tried to tele-communicate to Nesh's mind but it wasn't working. Death touched his head which normally kill any life form that she touched but,she used her power to stop that and help Ragna to tele-communicate to Nesh's mind and it was successful.

'Nesh,Nesh,Can you hear me?' Ragna spoke to Nesh's mind

Is it really that bad?

No dude I just had very little have time but Kevin convince me back to join. And no it is not bad

No dude I just had very little have time but Kevin convince me back to join. And no it is not bad

It's okay, if you don't have the time that's fine.

OOC:Part 2

IC:Ragna had found himself in a black-pitch lifeless void. 'Now where the h*** i am?'Ragna though to himself as he looked at his surroundings and wandered around to find his allies. Ragna sees a figure in the distance;as he gotten closer,the figure looked similar to him except he looks like a shadow.He eventually realized that this enemy that's he about to face is worser than V-13 herself,Himself. He got into his fighting stance and so did his shadow.

He started the battle sprinting towards his adversary slashed at his stomach but,the shadow blocked the blow and they were in a deadlock for control. They got each other off and swung again. They clashed for several minutes for control of the fight until,the shadow found a opening after Ragna lunged to stab but missed it. The shadow used it's left hand to punch Ragna in the face. and did this....

"CARNAGE..."

The shadow vanished instantly and reappeared in the same speed to slash Ragna in the chest horizontal. Ragna clutched his chest.

"SCISSORS!"

A powerful black geyser blasted Ragna far away from the shadow and landed hard on his neck and laid on his back. Ragna was desperately struggling to get up when a field appear at his feet,slowing him down and energy swords came flying at him,slashing everywhere around his body leaving light and deep wounds as he yelled in intense pain. He flew out of the small field laying on his back and on the verge of death. That's when he heard a familiar voice that he never wanted to hear.

"You can never change anything. We always meant to be together Ragna."A voice that only belong to V-13 AKA Nu as she was standing over him. She levitated him up and Ragna was on his knees.

"I can finally have you all to myself. There is no one else that can satisfy but,me. You and I Forever."Nu said as the huge sword way taller than herself appeared and attached to her by stabbing her in the back but,no harm came to her. She flew towards him ready to take him away again.

Ragna sees it and saw his life flashing before eyes again;from his childhood days,to the tragedy that changed him,to the training led by his senshi Jubei,to fighting library,teaming with his allies in arkaham asylum and the death star and finally,his allies corpses at the hands of the villains.

'I CAN NOT DIIIIIIEEEEEEE HERRRRREEEEEEEE!'Ragna thought to himself as he rolled out of the way of certain death and slashed her left side with his sword. Nu shrieked in pain the wound Ragna gave to her. Ragna was preparing his final desperation move by clutching his right fake arm unleashing the power to destroy everything.

"BLACK ONSLAUGHT!!!"

Ragna slashed upwards on Nu's back hitting and binding her with a spell circle disabling any chance of escape. Nu's eye widened realzing that her end is near.

"BLACK SAGA!"Ragna said as he held his sword backwards as it transformed to a blood-red scythe.He slashes her with all of his hatred and sorrow;blow after blow,he took tremendous life force from her as screams in intense pain.

"MAKE IT RAIN...."Ragna said as he slashed her again and took her remaining life force like a kid at the candy store,transforming him and his sword into the shadow of stored power ready to destroy any soul.

"DESTRUCTION!"Ragna said for the final time as he slashed her,destroying her forever.

Ragna taking the life force as it healed his wounds making him feel new again.He heard clapping from the distance and turned to see Death itself clapping at him for a great show.

"It seems that you are proved your to a gift that i will personally give to you."Death said as she finished clapping

"What sore of test was this?" Ragna asked her curious why she sent him here

"I thought you knew this by now."Death said to him

"Whatever this gift that you're about give,make quick that way i could get back to the bat-" Before he finished his sentence,Death touched Ragna's face tracing her fingers across it and stepped away from him to blow at him as black mist appeared from her hands enveloping him and he absorb ed it. At first,it was painful but,Ragna let it finish.

Ragna felt like he didn't change nor nothing was happening.

"WHAT'S WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?!"Ranga yelled at her wanting to know what happened.

"I gave you some of my power but, it would not take effect,until you leave this void which is contain by something that you must know yourself." Death said to him answering his question

Ragna didn't know at first but, he remembered the golden ring that is currently wearing by Omega Shenron. Ragna sat down as he tried to tele-communicate to Nesh's mind but it wasn't working. Death touched his head which normally kill any life form that she touched but,she used her power to stop that and help Ragna to tele-communicate to Nesh's mind and it was successful.

'Nesh,Nesh,Can you hear me?' Ragna spoke to Nesh's mind

I'm right here on the battlefield what?

Guest EvanAlmighty
"What could you offer me? Besides, this is my world to defend. Focus on Omega Shenron; I'll handle the rest and back you up if needed."

The first robot slashed at the air with his Cutlass forearm. "Fine, but if you can, let us know if you have subdued some opponents, not killed. We would very much like to add them to our army."

All my minions were sent to aid in the fighting against Omega Shenron.

The news of Sky's death had reached me through the probe droid, as well as Ragna's disappearance.

I had to help fight Shenron, but I also had to keep alive. If anything where to happen to me, my minions would become disoriented and destroy everything in sight.

My forearms changed into drills I used to burrow under the Earth.

Through a tracking device, I calculated the distance to my allies and arrived there under a minute later.

As I dug up from the ground I found myself right in front of Kevin.

*Hey, guys,* I say, *need any help?*

The first robot slashed at the air with his Cutlass forearm. "Fine, but if you can, let us know if you have subdued some opponents, not killed. We would very much like to add them to our army."

All my minions were sent to aid in the fighting against Omega Shenron.

The news of Sky's death had reached me through the probe droid, as well as Ragna's disappearance.

I had to help fight Shenron, but I also had to keep alive. If anything where to happen to me, my minions would become disoriented and destroy everything in sight.

My forearms changed into drills I used to burrow under the Earth.

Through a tracking device, I calculated the distance to my allies and arrived there under a minute later.

As I dug up from the ground I found myself right in front of Kevin.

*Hey, guys,* I say, *need any help?*

"You will not be adding these beings to your army, I must kill them." was the answer.

Guest Blackzero D
I'm right here on the battlefield what?

'I tele-commutating your mind from another dimension that death itself brung me here. Before you assume that i'm dead,I am not. Listen,i think the d*** ring that Omega Shenron is wearing is preventing me to getting back into battle. I need for you to destroy that ring and i don't care what you have to do,just do it. I have a plan that will finally take all of them out.'Ragna finished explaining his situation to Nesh

'I tele-commutating your mind from another dimension that death itself brung me here. Before you assume that i'm dead,I am not. Listen,i think the d*** ring that Omega Shenron is wearing is preventing me to getting back into battle. I need for you to destroy that ring and i don't care what you have to do,just do it. I have a plan that will finally take all of them out.'Ragna finished explaining his situation to Nesh

"I could already take them all out but whatever."

Guest Blackzero D
"I could already take them all out but whatever."

'No,Stick to your plan to take the rest out while our allies get Omega Shenron. Give them the order to take that d*** ring off of his hands. When you finished them,help them out. Alright.'Ragna said to Nesh

'No,Stick to your plan to take the rest out while our allies get Omega Shenron. Give them the order to take that d*** ring off of his hands. When you finished them,help them out. Alright.'Ragna said to Nesh

"That shouldn't take long, Ijust need some epic power up music."

James instantly unleashed the three safeguards on every wizard's power. He flet his alredy immense power increase 1,000,000 fold. With this power he could destroy all reality but that wasn't his intent. The wzard turned to his old enemies, his giant lime green aura distoting colors around him.

"Ki Cannon Blast." he whispered extending his right arm. A blast the same color as his aura impacted and destroyed his old enemies before they could register it, "Now we have to get a ring and kill a Shadow Dragon." James rebound his safeguards.

Okay I'm in now can I be a Latern like the Green and Yellow lanterns like Hal Jordan and whatnot but I control all the power rings or all the spectrum's.

"That shouldn't take long, Ijust need some epic power up music."

James instantly unleashed the three safeguards on every wizard's power. He flet his alredy immense power increase 1,000,000 fold. With this power he could destroy all reality but that wasn't his intent. The wzard turned to his old enemies, his giant lime green aura distoting colors around him.

"Ki Cannon Blast." he whispered extending his right arm. A blast the same color as his aura impacted and destroyed his old enemies before they could register it, "Now we have to get a ring and kill a Shadow Dragon." James rebound his safeguards.

Good thing I put a little Blacklightin that blast.

Okay I'm in now can I be a Latern like the Green and Yellow lanterns like Hal Jordan and whatnot but I control all the power rings or all the spectrum's.

Sure.

OOC: Okay I'll have a sing;e white ring and call myself the Omni-Lantern

IC: Using my massive powers I appear and create a wormhole to move everyone to some random planet.

OOC: Okay I'll have a sing;e white ring and call myself the Omni-Lantern

IC: Using my massive powers I appear and create a wormhole to move everyone to some random planet.

OOC: You're not moving us anywhere.

OOC: You're not moving us anywhere.

OOC: Daaaannnngggg Okay then....

IC: The Omni Lantern falls down from a tumor created by the mental strain.

OOC: Daaaannnngggg Okay then....

IC: The Omni Lantern falls down from a tumor created by the mental strain.

OOC: What the hell?

IC: James heals it with a spark of Blacklight.