Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 2716 Omega Shenron and The One Ring vs. Fanboys

Guest callisto

Well I guess the channeling-powers-into-one-powerful-blast thing wasn't a good idea, what are we going to do to take this guy out?

I could slaughter him.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
I could slaughter him.

OOC:That wouldnt be fun, noone left to fight...Unless u got someone else to throw at us?

OOC:That wouldnt be fun, noone left to fight...Unless u got someone else to throw at us?

That's why I didn't do it. You could all spar against me...

...Well fight Omega.

Confused, do you want me to fight omega or have you do it. I promise I wouldn't kill you.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Well I guess the channeling-powers-into-one-powerful-blast thing wasn't a good idea, what are we going to do to take this guy out?

me:On the contrary, I think it did something.

As I see Shenron start to reel from the blast, I stop the beam spam as its only stunning him at this point. I decide to be creative and start drawing tricks out of my sleeve. I fire both my sabers like arrow as him via force. He dodges them effortlessly, but he doesnt expect them to make a return trip and one grazes while the other hits home. Hes alive, but I think if we keep the fire on him like this, well have a chance. I catch the sabers ads they come back to me, and I wait in a stance for someone to capitalize.

Guest EvanAlmighty

As I see Shenron start to reel from the blast, I stop the beam spam as its only stunning him at this point. I decide to be creative and start drawing tricks out of my sleeve. I fire both my sabers like arrow as him via force. He dodges them effortlessly, but he doesnt expect them to make a return trip and one grazes while the other hits home. Hes alive, but I think if we keep the fire on him like this, well have a chance. I catch the sabers ads they come back to me, and I wait in a stance for someone to capitalize.

As my robot army arrives I order them to add trackers to the laser cannons.

In a few seconds we fire and watch as a hundred blasts of laser head towards Omega Shenron.

As my robot army arrives I order them to add trackers to the laser cannons.

In a few seconds we fire and watch as a hundred blasts of laser head towards Omega Shenron.

Compounding all the lasers shooting; I use all the magic I can focus and blast Shenron right after DWolf managed to hinder him. My blast creates a small cloud of dust, I can't see yet whether our foe still stand, but rest assured he is hurting...

Guest Blackzero D

'Hey,had you taken off the ring yet?'Ragna spoke to The wolf's mind

Guest Blackzero D
I focus my magic and manage to transport the ring on Shenron's finger into the depths of hell, hopefully destroying it for good.

"FINALLY! Thanks for the help."Ragna said as he got up and prepared himself for battle. Death took his sword and turned to the scythe the he used for his Black Onslaught.

"The most of the souls that i wanted are coming back to my realm. Now,there's just Omega Shenron and the task will be complete."Death said to him as she handed his weapon knowing that he will retrieve Omega Shenron's Soul.

"Alright. It's time to finish this."Ragna as wielded his scythe and swung at thin air to create a rip enabling to leave the void. He simply walked towards it.

-------

At Nesh

Everyone was fighting the evil dragon who decided not to hold back anymore. A rip developed in Nesh and Omega Shenron noticed it first and stop fighting to see what's going on. Everyone noticed this change of action and looked at the rip and a person's foot came out of the rip. At first everyone except James thought about temporarily uniting with the evil dragon to fight this new threat but,it was dismissed a second later when a familiar face came out of the rip and onto to Nesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ZtMetz_Qg Cue to this song

Ragna stepped out of the rip and he was different. He wielded his scythe and had a very dark aura surrounding his body that spelled death. His clothes were still the same but,he developed dark wings enabling to fly and his red and green eyes glowed with murderous intent. He looked at Omega Shenron who looked at him with excitement on his face.

"If you value your last pathetic minutes of your life,you will not hold back."Ragna said to him issuing his challenge.

OOC:Ragna basically became the agent of death. His physical strength will be on the par with Silver/Bronze Age Superman. He is now able to travel at the speed of light. His durability is dramatically increased to the point that he is able to take planet-busting attacks as it was nothing to him. Has some control of the cosmic powers that death personally gave to him. Every time his scythe hits a living being,it devours piece of it's soul or at his choice,returns to death's realm. He still has his attacks that was previously mentioned in the last fight.

You want to know what he looks like in this form? Look at my signature.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"FINALLY! Thanks for the help."Ragna said as he got up and prepared himself for battle. Death took his sword and turned to the scythe the he used for his Black Onslaught.

"The most of the souls that i wanted are coming back to my realm. Now,there's just Omega Shenron and the task will be complete."Death said to him as she handed his weapon knowing that he will retrieve Omega Shenron's Soul.

"Alright. It's time to finish this."Ragna as wielded his scythe and swung at thin air to create a rip enabling to leave the void. He simply walked towards it.

-------

At Nesh

Everyone was fighting the evil dragon who decided not to hold back anymore. A rip developed in Nesh and Omega Shenron noticed it first and stop fighting to see what's going on. Everyone noticed this change of action and looked at the rip and a person's foot came out of the rip. At first everyone except James thought about temporarily uniting with the evil dragon to fight this new threat but,it was dismissed a second later when a familiar face came out of the rip and onto to Nesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ZtMetz_Qg Cue to this song

Ragna stepped out of the rip and he was different. He wielded his scythe and had a very dark aura surrounding his body that spelled death. His clothes were still the same but,he developed dark wings enabling to fly and his red and green eyes glowed with murderous intent. He looked at Omega Shenron who looked at him with excitement on his face.

"If you value your last pathetic minutes of your life,you will not hold back."Ragna said to him issuing his challenge.

OOC:Ragna basically became the agent of death. His physical strength will be on the par with Silver/Bronze Age Superman. He is now able to travel at the speed of light. His durability is dramatically increased to the point that he is able to take planet-busting attacks as it was nothing to him. Has some control of the cosmic powers that death personally gave to him. Every time his scythe hits a living being,it devours piece of it's soul or at his choice,returns to death's realm. He still has his attacks that was previously mentioned in the last fight.

You want to know what he looks like in this form? Look at my signature.

As I see zero make his entrance and speech, Im relieved, but at the same time my first thought."showoff"...well time for oneupsmanship.

me:Nice of you to finally show up. Couldve used all that power a bit earlier though...Cool scythe.

Well nows a good a time as any to put out the stops. My lightsabers(and saber staff) begin to float and spin around me protectively.

me:Force barrier.Sweet huh. For my next trick.

I grab the powerful sceptor of ragnos and unsheath the mighty sith sword hidden in it. Thisll do some damage. All lined up we begin to move in on our dangerous foe.

Guest Blackzero D
As I see zero make his entrance and speech, I think"showoff"...well time for oneupsmanship.

me:Nice of you to finally show up. Couldve used all that power a bit earlier though...Cool scythe.

Well nows a good a time as any to put out the stops. My lightsabers(and saber staff) begin to float and spin around me protectively.

me:Force barrier.Sweet huh. For my next trick.

I grab the powerful sceptor of ragnos and unsheath the mighty sith sword hidden in it. All lined up we begin to move in on our dangerous foe.

"Thanks for the comment but,we will discuss about it later. The matter is at hand."Ragna said to Voolif as wielded his scythe and saw his Voolif put up a force barrier and the spector of ragnos and both attacked the evil dragon first. Ragna swung his scythe at his head and Voolif aimed for the body but,the evil dragon stepped back at the last moment and unleashed a strong ki blast,both of them evaded it in time. Voolif used his force lighting to shock the evil dragon which gave Ragna an opening that he needs.

"INFERNO DIVIDER!"

Ragna jumped and flipped backwards to swing his scythe in a upward direction.It hit the evil dragon and took him upwards slashing him three times. As the evil dragon tried to recover,Ragna did that first and slashed him five times in the air,each of the strike devouring a piece of his soul. Ragna kicked him higher then before and instantly appeared behind Omega Shenron upside down to kick him backwards.

"Now this is a good time as any."Ragna said as he kicked Omega Shenron like a soccer ball and made him flew towards Voolif who's about to unleashed the attacks of his own.

OOC:Do your worst,Kevin.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Thanks for the comment but,we will discuss about it later. The matter is at hand."Ragna said to Voolif as wielded his scythe and saw his Voolif put up a force barrier and the spector of ragnos and both attacked the evil dragon first. Ragna swung his scythe at his head and Voolif aimed for the body but,the evil dragon stepped back at the last moment and unleashed a strong ki blast,both of them evaded it in time. Voolif used his force lighting to shock the evil dragon which gave Ragna an opening that he needs.

"INFERNO DIVIDER!"

Ragna jumped and flipped backwards to swing his scythe in a upward direction.It hit the evil dragon and took him upwards slashing him three times. As the evil dragon tried to recover,Ragna did that first and slashed him five times in the air,each of the strike devouring a piece of his soul. Ragna kicked him higher then before and instantly appeared behind Omega Shenron upside down to kick him backwards.

"Now this is a good time as any."Ragna said as he kicked Omega Shenron like a soccer ball and made him flew towards Voolif who's about to unleashed the attacks of his own.

OOC:Do your worst,Kevin.

OOC:Ok.

As he neared, using light and dark power in each hand I blasted him with both sith and emerald lightning. As he slowed(due to the lightning)and neared me the floating sabers as well as the sith sword(of ragnos) I was wielding violently scewered him.Despite the punishment and obvious damage hes taken he attempted to blast me while the sabers are still biting into him. I raised my remaining hand and sent out a powerful repulse beating him to the punch, which sent his weakened being flying once again into another cbub defender like a game of pinball.

OOC:Free shot on Shenron. Someone new take a hit on him, before the big finish.

Guest Blackzero D
As he neared,using light and dark power in each hand I blasted him with both sith and emerald lightning. As he slowed(due to the lightning)and neared me the floating sabers as well as the sith sword(of ragnos) I was wielding violently scewered him. Despite the punishment and obvious damage hes taken he attempted to blast me. I raised my remaining hand and sent out a repulse, which sent his weakened being flying once again into a cbub defender like a game of pinball.

OOC:Free shot, someone new take a hit on him, before the big finish.

OOC:Since no one is here but us,should we finish him off?

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC:Since no one is here but us,should we finish him off?

let someone else get in the finishing hit, but we can incapacitate him to the point where anyone can do the job.