Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about General Zod at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Night

So because there are so many this time, this will just be initial thoughts on matches unless I think they're particularly interesting. My general understanding is that Black Bolt probably has a higher damage output, but as far as I remember, Zod would be faster and able to put Bolt down before Bolt could get Zod.

Again, open to arguments, just my first thoughts

17 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

So because there are so many this time, this will just be initial thoughts on matches unless I think they're particularly interesting. My general understanding is that Black Bolt probably has a higher damage output, but as far as I remember, Zod would be faster and able to put Bolt down before Bolt could get Zod.

Again, open to arguments, just my first thoughts

Here is a Black Bolt respect thread to consider.

Terrain is Pandora Jungle night and that does not suggest they would start face to face.  Black Bolt has cosmic awareness and Zod has various super senses. They probably find each other pretty quickly.

Black Bolt is very fast, but Zod is faster.  I'll give Zod that.

However Zod is kind of a flying brick and a worse Superman whereas Black Bolt has an enormous and varied kit to use. Besides the voice, he brings a lot to the table such as matter and energy control and Energy Absorption.

Here he drains Nova.

blackbolt_drains_nova.jpg

But, of course, the icing on the cake is the Voice, which is said to be able to crack the moon in half.

blackbolt_shout.jpg

Also very intelligent and a master strategist. I'd say a better leader than Zod.

I think Black Bolt would manage to get through this challenge.

7 minutes ago, Fox said:

Here is a Black Bolt respect thread to consider.

Terrain is Pandora Jungle night and that does not suggest they would start face to face.  Black Bolt has cosmic awareness and Zod has various super senses. They probably find each other pretty quickly.

Black Bolt is very fast, but Zod is faster.  I'll give Zod that.

However Zod is kind of a flying brick and a worse Superman whereas Black Bolt has an enormous and varied kit to use. Besides the voice, he brings a lot to the table such as matter and energy control and Energy Absorption.

Here he drains Nova.

blackbolt_drains_nova.jpg

But, of course, the icing on the cake is the Voice, which is said to be able to crack the moon in half.

blackbolt_shout.jpg

Also very intelligent and a master strategist. I'd say a better leader than Zod.

I think Black Bolt would manage to get through this challenge.

Well, that's a very thorough breakdown. Thanks! I'm pretty convinced by this

Uh oh, Fox came to play with both picking Mr. Boltagon and his argument here. :D

Hmm, yeah, wouldn't Black Bolt have to remove his breathing apparatus to use his most powerful weapon, thereby exposing himself to the highly toxic environment? It knocks people out in seconds and kills them in minutes...then again, Bolt's an Inhuman powerhouse who lives on the moon so likely not as dangerous for him. Really do think it comes down to who's faster on the draw, and if Zod uses his superior speed and plays it smart, I'd say he can take this but if Bolt has the chance to really cut loose then that's a problem. Toss-up. 

7 hours ago, C.T. said:

Hmm, yeah, wouldn't Black Bolt have to remove his breathing apparatus to use his most powerful weapon, thereby exposing himself to the highly toxic environment? 

Hmmm?  Breathing apparatus?

Black Bolt flies around in space and his force field allows others to fly around in space as well. There is no "Breathing Apparatus" in this dojo.

blackbolt_space.jpg

• Like 1

it comes down to how quick he will use his voice  zod is physically more powerful but bolt can hang with thor and hulk  for a good while  so he won't go down quick to the kryptonian but zod is more ruthless and more tactically sound  bolt also has telepathy and matter manipulation damn this one is tough