Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 5

Fox

So hey, question...how did Saber, the esteemed King Arturia, Miss immune to any damage that’s not magical in nature, she who possesses a magical artifact that can heal practically all wounds up to and including strikes from a weapon that can destroy worlds, and who has the power to nuke a city...

How she get in? 

• Thanks 1

If she is too strong, I can pick someone else or I can keep her on the bench. Honestly, I know next to nothing about anime thats not related to DBZ. I picked her because I googled anime sword fighters and I liked that she had a King Arthur connection. My initial pick was in one short anime special, but is mainly from video games so he was denied.

I have no problem making her ride the pine for competitive balance if need be, 

4 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

oh can i change my band  slot i just thought of someone better

Right now I see you have Josie and the Pussycats.  You want to change that you are saying, is it?

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Also, while we're questioning Anime Swordsmen, I would argue Roronoa Zoro is possibly above street tier. He casually cuts apart large rock structures up to and including mountains, and he can slice buildings in half in a single strike. Sort of up to your judgement but I think he's too strong

Anime characters are definitely all over the place on power levels.  It seems to literally be baked into the genre that they get more and more overpowered as their stories progress.

I'm open to having the player re-pick, because we want this to be as within some boundaries as possible, but before I do could you please check everyone else's picks and see if we are in the right area?

I don't claim to be all knowing about all characters so I just do my best with it.

3 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

So, I can add Taylor Swift? ;)

Well, now you are making it hard.

Like 'Kiss' and 'Ziggy Stardust' and 'Micheal Jackson from Moonwalker' are all real people. But they are also, like, fantasy characters and personas.

I guess I would let you bring in a Brittany Spears or something if you wanted to, but it's not really in keeping with the theme of the site.  I just have to trust the community to be better than that 🙂

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

If she is too strong, I can pick someone else or I can keep her on the bench. Honestly, I know next to nothing about anime thats not related to DBZ. I picked her because I googled anime sword fighters and I liked that she had a King Arthur connection. My initial pick was in one short anime special, but is mainly from video games so he was denied.

I have no problem making her ride the pine for competitive balance if need be, 

@JohnnyChany please re-pick your slot.  I set that denied. Sorry for the trouble.

1 minute ago, Fox said:

Like 'Kiss' and 'Ziggy Stardust' and 'Micheal Jackson from Moonwalker' are all real people. But they are also, like, fantasy characters and personas.

I guess I would let you bring in a Brittany Spears or something if you wanted to, but it's not really in keeping with the theme of the site.  I just have to trust the community to be better than that 🙂

No worries lol. I'd only add her if I planned on using her.

2 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

yeah

OK, I can do that for you.

Just keep in mind as you make your next pick that the Entertainer Challenges are all over the place.  You never know what you'll be getting so it's hard to say where one performer will be better than another.

entertainer-footloose.jpg

15 minutes ago, Fox said:

Oh oops. I added Shakira. If that doesn't work I can find someone fictional

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Yeah, you know, with all the history of fictional stories and movies out there can you find something that is more in line with the theme of the website?  That would be great.

7 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

You could always add Gazelle from Zootopia. She's voiced by Shakira and looks just like her.

22 minutes ago, Fox said:

Yeah, you know, with all the history of fictional stories and movies out there can you find something that is more in line with the theme of the website?  That would be great.

So, I have a couple real people picked for my in the ring and entertainer slots. I could change something up there if you'd like, just have to give me a couple days to figure it out.

1 minute ago, Bergy_Berg said:

So, I have a couple real people picked for my in the ring and entertainer slots. I could change something up there if you'd like, just have to give me a couple days to figure it out.

No, we'll just roll with it unless you yourself want to take a mulligan on them. In that case I'll let you re-pick.

44 minutes ago, Fox said:

OK, I can do that for you.

Just keep in mind as you make your next pick that the Entertainer Challenges are all over the place.  You never know what you'll be getting so it's hard to say where one performer will be better than another.

entertainer-footloose.jpg

thats cool it's awesome how it is setup

• Thanks 1

Well, we've got 15 teams locked in, now.  That's super cool.  Great participation!

We'll see if we get more over the week.  I require an even number of teams so, if it comes out odd at the end of the draft then I am forced to run one to make it even.