Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Um ... what's new?

2 minutes ago, AVP vs The Terminator said:

Everything has changed you IDIOT.

But yeah, deep down I'm still the same dumbass. Been through college and now living that directionless 20something life. What's new with everyone else?

Don't give me that SHIT.

Absolutely IN THE SAME BOAT except older and still paddling.

56 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Heh, this is why I love you guys. Haven't from some of you in so long, Pey, Avp, Nova... so, probably should say it, what's going everybody, how ya'll been?

I've been okay. Since this place closed, I've graduated high school, graduated college, started Grad school, been through like a dozen jobs. Pretty usual stuff

1 hour ago, Z451 said:

Heh, this is why I love you guys. Haven't from some of you in so long, Pey, Avp, Nova... so, probably should say it, what's going everybody, how ya'll been?

Life goes on......

when can I change this silly name...if I can?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AVP vs The Terminator said:

How the *vulgarity* did you just say *vulgarity*?

Hee hee, Seems the under 18 restrictions are still on you AvP.

That said, some good things happened to me, but a fair amount of bad happened too...

Also in the same boat as AVP and Jaeger both, I've got a job now, but my life is stuck in a whirlpool right now, can't get out of it yet..

Glad to see everyone jumping back into the pool. A lot has changed for everyone and I can only imagine that we all have grow with our storytelling/writing. Looking forward to some good matches.

I've had a few matches I've been wanting to do for a while, I think what I might start doing is posting a CBUB match, and then after voting is done writing a conclusive ending to the story in the unrated matches (Though it wont always agree with the votes.) 

• Like 2

On 5/6/2020 at 2:38 PM, FoxFingers said:

Trying to upgrade this old site is a nightmare, man.  

I took a week off work thinking I could get it done.  It's just been pain every step of the way. 

Take your time. I can only imagine how tough it must be to look through all this older code after all this time. In the meantime, I'm not going to start peppering you with questions or requests until you give the word that you're at least close to finished with the updates.

Heh, I just lost about 200 posts. I'm guessing that at least has something to do with the deletion of Surfer's Board.

Now, let's see if I remember how to use that multiquote function ...

On 5/6/2020 at 5:43 PM, Z451 said:

D!   Its good to see you again. How'd you find out?

Yo, Z, what's good, man? :)

Yeah, I found out as soon as you sent your e-mail a few months back. I then shot an e-mail to Fox. Next thing I know, the face of the forum changed and I was able to log in here again for the first time in, wow, seven years.

Huh, I was the last member to post after EF's closure, and now I'm the first to post after its reopening. Interesting bookends. :D

On 5/6/2020 at 10:21 PM, Gizmo Hibiki said:

Seeing this brought a smile on my face when I saw it come back up. How is everyone so far?

You used to be Screwattack, right? Recognized the profile pic, but not the name.

I'm about officially an old man, but other than that, I'm good. Maybe leroy, Soberguy, and some more of the older vets can swing by so Fox and I won't be the only old guys here. :D

10 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, I just lost about 200 posts. I'm guessing that at least has something to do with the deletion of Surfer's Board.

Now, let's see if I remember how to use that multiquote function ...

Yo, Z, what's good, man? :)

Yeah, I found out as soon as you sent your e-mail a few months back. I then shot an e-mail to Fox. Next thing I know, the face of the forum changed and I was able to log in here again for the first time in, wow, seven years.

Huh, I was the last member to post after EF's closure, and now I'm the first to post after its reopening. Interesting bookends. :D

You used to be Screwattack, right? Recognized the profile pic, but not the name.

I'm about officially an old man, but other than that, I'm good. Maybe leroy, Soberguy, and some more of the older vets can swing by so Fox and I won't be the only old guys here. :D

It's good to see ya again man, but yeah seven years huh? The equivalent of going through Elementary School again, man time sure flies.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear my e-mail reached you, I figured we could definitely use your help with this undertaking. I e-mailed treach too, but I never heard back from him.

35 minutes ago, Schnee Corp Lawyer said:

Can't believe we all still out here... doin stuff...

Heh, well we just came back actually.