Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

The last best CBUB match

C.T.

Since the site(well, the match creator) will be retiring in about a month...I propose that we host a tournament of writing just for the sake of it. A good way to end it, a nice send off kind of deal. A collection of the best stories the CBUB could come up with. I'mma do it. I owe her that much. Anyways, thoughts?

I really don't have guidelines...I was just going to take the time to make a good story, post it and wait for others to do it. Then at the end we objectively or subjectively decide the best one...winning isn't really the goal as much as paying tribute to the CBUB via great writing.

I really don't have guidelines...I was just going to take the time to make a good story, post it and wait for others to do it. Then at the end we objectively or subjectively decide the best one...winning isn't really the goal as much as paying tribute to the CBUB via great writing.

I wish I had the time.  This fell on bad timing.  Over the next month my wife and I will be moving.  Although I may begin posting some of my favorite older matches just for fun.  I could maybe use my most favorite for just such an occasion though.

Guest LoneWolf

I think the depressing atmosphere may seep into the writing. All the stories will be grim and gloomy.. about pets dying and stuff like that.

Guest bigballerju

I am already working on doing one final match myself involving Gorr the God Butcher from current Marvel Now Thor comics. I say everyone does a match and does it to their best effort. Send CBUB out on a good note. The tournament idea sounds good. 

Isn't there anyone to take over to look after this site? I really had a lot of good matched written in and I would like to look back at them and be like, "Now that was a good write". But because of writers block STILL and with a new job, I don't have time to write many matches. But having THIS up and with no possible replacement of the boss of the site, this gives me motivation on making matches again. I hope this site doesn't get taken down, because this place has given me a whole new view of Fantasy Battles. :(

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Treach, I would love to see you do a Goku vs Superman match.  Any match actually.  Same to you Ivan. 

Treach, I would love to see you do a Goku vs Superman match.  Any match actually.  Same to you Ivan. 

Agreed.  You two should take the two most over done matches and write your stories on how it would go down.  

Hmmm... 

I've got about a half-dozen matches in-progress, with some much further along than others. Maybe I can get one or two posted in time.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I don't know...

I'm gonna try to finish my big arc, which is going to mean carrying the storyline into rumbles as well as using all my matches. I'm not sure I can work a tourney match in if I want to have any chance of finishing :(

It seems we may need to be cautious on how many points are used for a final match ATM. It looks like Callisto's been put on hold again, so anyone that's used up all their match points recently may not be able to post one.

I am in the same boat, Dinsdale. I wanted to try to use rumbles and my last few matches to finish the arc that I had been working on for so long just cause it felt right. But, if Callisto is frozen till the end I may not get that chance.

Well, it looks like Callisto's back up-and-running. Now might be a good time to make those final matches and CP rumbles. 

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/forum/10-cbub-rated-matches/

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/forum/25-cbub-unrated-rumbles/