Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

CBUB Fantasy Teams Season 2

Fox

No, I was thinking every active member of the team having a single match at the same time. So that every character battles every other character in their "slot". So say S3:1 would have 5 times the amount of matches.

I don't think that works with the way teams are set up. Also, I don't think anyone wants to try to debate 5 matches at the same time.

At the very least, I don't want to.

I actually had a different idea about the way the fantacy draft should go, Fox.

Maybe it should a bit more of a 'tournament' feel.

Round one can be all five 'in play' characters having a match (Season X round 1.1, then 1.2, then 1.3). Then the winners in

round one go on to fight again in round 2 (obviously half the number of matches to debate) then then at the end of round 5

whoever hasn't lost all thier matches gets to go the the team battle.

That way people will be more familiar with the characters and everyone can had a better sense of accomplishment and (drafting

ablity) since their winners can take on another challenger in the next round.

There's a lot of holes here I know and I do have a few solutions but I just wanted to present that idea.

To be fair, winners do fight winners as it is.  You can see few contenders that won in the first round are now facing off against other first round winners. 

I'm liking this the way it is right now.  There are a lot of great characters in play and just because one team happens to loose a round in their slot doesn't mean they should be stricken from further rounds.  I like that they'll be back to Represent against some other character in the same slot.

Anyways, it was a ridiculous amount of work to add this feature to the website so I don't foresee any changes ... I'm eyeing a break at this point.

Guest sithisson

I was going to ask a question here as to benching. Faith is probably on a road to ruin against Neji; should it be better to bench her now to allow for a different competitor to come out to the field in a different sort of fight or wait til she faces another one who lost in their first round of that slot? 

Guest sithisson

Hard to say.  It's pretty early in the season.  But if you feel you got a good character on the bench, throw it out there and see how it does.

I think I'd do so just to see what happens. The worst that'll occur is I can just see how well her replacement does in her slot and go from there.Thanks!

I have a question about the team vs team matches. Will they start tomorrow, or after all the Round 5 Matches are over, or sometime this month.

Mid July, after the individual rounds.  There are more than 5 individual rounds.  The FAQ was updated I think.

Ok, thanks for telling me. :)