Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

CBUB Fantasy Teams Season 2

Fox

Guest Incredible Hulk

Today's the day people. Not sure when it will be up so we can draft our teams though.

I have a feeling that my OH SHIT character is gonna be rejected... but if it doesn't it is going to make for some very interesting fights!

Update: Yup, rejected and a fair call at the end of the day. Coming soon to a rumble near you. 

Are all characters supposed to be off the bench? Some teams are showing up with two benched, and some are totally off the bench.

If a player does not set up their Bench the system will eventually randomly bench two

Guest sithisson

Brilliant - sithisson has got a Tarrasque on his team! I didn't even realise the tarrasque was in the database. This is going to get interesting. 

Yeah I was scouring for something that would fit the idea of the team. I asked and thankfully got approval for it. Considering it's usual traits and abilities it was the only one I had a slight questioning about. The rest should flow just fine.

Guest Shoggoth breeder

And now I feel like an idiot looking at the other teams. What matters is that I tried, right? *nervous laughter*

*checks out other teams rosters, starts to cry a little

I really wish i had looked into picking my team better.  After looking at them my team name fits.

Guest KibaxHinata

I just hope I can win more than 1 match this time (very unlikely). If only Jedah wasn't technically cosmic level lol

I just hope I can win more than 1 match this time (very unlikely). If only Jedah wasn't technically cosmic level lol

I feel like my team is either going to absolutely dominate, or just get murdered left and right. There can be no middle ground.

Guest thanosisawesome

I thought that picks were going to be extensively reviewed? How did the Flash get put into the team anchor section? He is Oh Shit! material for sure. I hate to be complaining, but we're already reliving season one.