Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

CBUB Fantasy Teams Season 2

Fox

Guest Incredible Hulk

Got my team in for review. Had some trouble picking some, especially with characters being snatched up left and right.

I thought that picks were going to be extensively reviewed? How did the Flash get put into the team anchor section? He is Oh Shit! material for sure. I hate to be complaining, but we're already reliving season one.

not if he is limited just no speed steal or any of that and he would be fine with just his heavy punches and speed not to mention the environment could greatly hinder him.

Guest thanosisawesome

not if he is limited just no speed steal or any of that and he would be fine with just his heavy punches and speed not to mention the environment could greatly hinder him.

Okay let's look at the team anchor "could not destroy a city quickly" Flash could destroy a city in seconds. So he really doesn't fit the requirements at all.

Guest deojusto

To whomever is reviewing the teams,

My gosh, you are just a stunningly handsome/beautiful individual(s). I really mean that. Do you do model work? I bet you get asked that a lot.

Annnnnnnnnyway, my slot three guy may not look like an android, but he becomes an android later on in the series. There just weren't two separate character sheets for these two versions of him so I went with what we had. Thanks.   

Annnnnnnnnyway, my slot three guy may not look like an android, but he becomes an android later on in the series. There just weren't two separate character sheets for these two versions of him so I went with what we had. Thanks.   

I like how your team has a whole Monkey theme going for it.  That's pretty cool.

Guest bigballerju

It would take Flash time to destroy a city. Unless you have a scan actually showing Flash destroying a city in seconds. Don't immediately start saying it's season one all over again over one character. One character who actually fits the slot.

Guest Red_Dragon

I sent in my team. I picked one of the characters thinking he wouldn't have access to a certain giant mecha. If he gets rejected I'll try switching him with a different slot.

Guest bigballerju

He was accepted. The character is Tommy Oliver who has fought without his suit. The Green Ranger is just the picture chosen. It could have been Tommy from any of the shows he was on in or out the Power Ranger suit.

I thought that picks were going to be extensively reviewed? How did the Flash get put into the team anchor section? He is Oh Shit! material for sure. I hate to be complaining, but we're already reliving season one.

if you want proof on how he is a team anchor, look at the Justice League animated series.  His death was the whole reason the Justice League became the Justice Lords in the alternate dimension.

for reference I would like to state that my OH SHIT category is WW3 Black Adam and not his base version

To whomever is reviewing the teams,

My gosh, you are just a stunningly handsome/beautiful individual(s). I really mean that. Do you do model work? I bet you get asked that a lot.

I'm guessing you'll have to switch up your martial artist.

if you want proof on how he is a team anchor, look at the Justice League animated series.  His death was the whole reason the Justice League became the Justice Lords in the alternate dimension.

I think anchor was just meant as a relatively high level, but sub-thor level character. Depending on what abilities are claimed for the Flash and the version being used, he either fits fine or is mega-OP for the slot.

http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/showfantasyteam?ftid=79

That is my team

The team anchor of my team is Mattias Nilsson he can in, airstrikes, including fuel air bombs, carpet bombing, and NUCLEAR bunker busters.  I don't think he is quite "Oh shit button" level but team anchor is fitting for him.   He can also drive tanks and fly an attack helicopter, be it Tommy can do this too as both can in there respective games.  I am confident in my team.

I think anchor was just meant as a relatively high level, but sub-thor level character. Depending on what abilities are claimed for the Flash and the version being used, he either fits fine or is mega-OP for the slot.

Flash couldnt destroy a city quickly though unlike Thor, Supes, Darkseid, Juggernaut, etc

Flash couldnt destroy a city quickly though unlike Thor, Supes, Darkseid, Juggernaut, etc

As long as the version from the JL tv show, who took out Brainiac when the rest of the league got their butts handed to them, isn't included.

The general draft is now closed.

There are a few teams that have denied characters they need to take care of.  So, check your control panel if your team is not listed here:  http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/fantasyteamsbyseason?season=2

If a Forum Regular straggles in and wants a team for the season, we can accommodate that.  Just PM me and I'll hook you up.

Thanks!

Guest sithisson

My Oh Shit button should actually take that. Though, anyone who can't handle space unaided is screwed after it blows up the planet.

A few should be fine with it although some with a little effort from others maybe? Mine is bound to think it as a sealed can of tuna depending on the staffing. 

Guest badpierce

Will the oh shit button have a terrain option? The Deathstar might have trouble fighting in a desert.