Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

treacherous

Guest KevinDWolf93

People probably don't want to start attacking invisible things. Bilbo is invisible right?

Eh it's all the rage.Just wants to get to the point, b's love getting to the point. I'm just paying attention to the woman jumping into thin air, no called hits here in case something like that were to occur.

Guest deojusto

He may be invisible but invisibility, blah blah blah, it's tacklin' time! Also The whole two way between Slag and Broker was telepathic, nobody save another telepath could overhear it.    

Guest thanosisawesome

Sigh, I'm quite confused. Let me just clear this up, we're in a dark room and can barely see each other and there is an invisible hobbit running around stealing our stuff?

Yep.

Guest deojusto

We can see eachother fine I think. But yes, an invisible hobbit just got tackled by a magma-blooded chick while Deadpool wrestles a guy in a lion vest. 

Just as a point of fact, I will move at my own pace on this RP.  So, I will drop posts in whenever.  Try to get in-between them with action as you can.  No rush.  However, if you need to drop out for any reason, let us know here.  Trust me, I will write around your character easily if you don't post for a while.  However, if your character is doing something instrumental to the storyline and you are holding up everyone to a point where it is a problem for the other players, I will harass you for a while to post, then I will unceremoniously kill you.  Last thing if I hold up the game, by all means, keep doing stuff.  I'll show up eventually.  Do something crazy.  Pseudonym is good for that.  Doing shitake that throws me off when I return.  Try not to do that, but at least keep moving.

Last, Darkender you never get it.  That's because you don't read.  Gotta keep up.

Guest deojusto

Heads up to Nova, you entered the shadowy portal after thanosismediocre so Bats has the shard for that portal already.

Guest potterpuppetpals

I know that Calendar Man kills people, but would Batman really bother with such a third rate villain? If it was Joker or Scarecrow then maybe he'd react a little more.

Are you guys even paying attention to how many shards have been taken and where you're going with them?

I got six shards, but I think you guys have taken like ten and like five of you are all going to the same portal. I exaggerate, but Gandalf might change his mind.

Guest thanosisawesome

Are you guys even paying attention to how many shards have been taken and where you're going with them?

I got six shards, but I think you guys have taken like ten and like five of you are all going to the same portal. I exaggerate, but Gandalf might change his mind.

I think I was one of the first or second to get a shard, and I went into the Shadowy Corner first.

Where's Cardiac?

He's waiting in line to yell at Gandalf; it might be awhile, it's apparently a pretty long line. 

Actually, going back to work after Easter, just kicked me in the teeth.

I haven't had the energy to catch up with the rp thus far, nor post as Cardiac until today.

Guest deojusto

I got it pretty well. Six shards, six portals. Whoever enters a portal first gets the shard, and no one after him/her in that portal can have one. 

Batman took the shadowy corner shard

Catalonia took the fountain shard

I took the misty corner (cause I got there first  :P )

Deadpool took the window shard, but hasn't actually left yet so it's unclear if its still up for grabs

and Jennifer Blood took the hole in the floor.  

Which leaves either the mirror or the window shards still up for grabs, and possibly both depending on where half of team heroes decide to go.