Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

treacherous

That's right.  I'm doing and RP and I want characters from FPL and CBUB to interact.  I'm going to take a break from everything else on the EF until this is done, so I'm commited.  Don't ask me to ban anybody until I'm done.  Ask Dskillz (Hurray new admin!!).  So, let's do this...

This may be a first: An RP using both FPL and CBUB characters.  It will also be utilizing the CBUB rumbles and FPL Battles threads (Yes, I am a creative little bastiche when I put my mind to it).  Let me explain...

Premise:

If you're not aware, Khazan is the Electric Ferret's focal point, nexus of the omniverse.  It is a concealed, esoteric place where all points of reality converge.  Therein lays any possibility a man can imagine.  Because of its unique standpoint, Khazan has been a major focus of evils of all sorts.  In this RP, the stakes are no different and just as high.  A mysterious force has set his/her sights on Khazan and wants to make the location his/her hub of evil to spread malevolence across the omniverse.  It is up to you noble heroes and heroines to put a stop to this terror before it is too late. 

Need to Know Thingies:

This is not current continuity Khazan.  This is ultra, old-school Khazan originally seen as some strange floating planet where all things in reality FPL and CBUB converged.  There is a fighting arena here for the entertainment of all citizens.  All CBUB and modern FPL (Khazan) universes exist as areas that you can transport to from this Khazan.  For the purpose of this RP, we'll call the old-school Khazan, Khazan Prime and the modern Khazan Island (FPL), Khazan Omega.  Only the most, well-versed magicians, technologists and intellects know how to reach Khazan Prime and it is not something shared with the world as a whole.  For the most part, only a specific handful of people anywhere are aware it exists at all.  With that said, there will be at least one person on the hero's team that will know how to get there (Hint: Better keep that guy alive).  The main villain has found Khazan Prime and has a fast track on getting there.  He also has a small army and special-forces type team of super-villains which will also be played by you guys.

The Rules:

The story will be told by me as DM/GM whatever and as narrator.  You guys will interact with whatever I throw at you through dialogue until you get put into a position where you have to battle something/someone.  At this point, the battle will be thrown into either the FPL Battles thread or the CBUB Rumbles.  These fights will be boss battles or higher stakes battles that can affect your very continuation in the game.  You guys may continue to RP the fight, but the actual outcome of the battle will be determined by Battles/Rumbles votes. 

You guys will play the villains and the heroes and there will be an equal amount of both.  So, the votes should pan out to outside voters to determine the wins.  FPL battles will be one-on-one due to the nature of FPL voting restrictions.  They will also be determined based on regular FPL voting conventions : characters/writing (Please ask the FPLer's if you don't know what these are).  We don't want to mess up any of our FPLer's stats because of this.  If a character or characters are blown out (skunk'd) in a battle/rumble, they will be critically injured.  The character(s)/writers will then have to deal with that.

The characters:

Can be anybody from the FPL/CBUB universes.  I wouldn't mind about 10 people: Five heroes/ Five villains.  I need equal amounts of FPL to FPL and CBUB to CBUB, so if I have to I will hand pick who plays based on what I need.  I probably won't use more than 8 to 10 characters, so with that said I need you to pick your characters like this:

Name (Link your character to the name please):

List of items brought with you (Your character can have on their person at the beginning of this adventure items within their regular arsenal.  Within the adventure, your items may increase or decrease depending on what happens.  Right now, you may bring only what your character can carry on them IRL situations. Ex: Punisher may have a rifle on his back, two handguns, a knife on his leg and a few explosives and some medical packs...  a bit cumbersome, but realistic.  He would not have an Ultimate Nullifier.  That is just not something he carries on his day to day adventures.): 

Starting point: (Your character will start somewhere in their respective universe.  They will be casually doing their life as they normally do it.  Just tell me where that is at the beginning of this RP.  Ex: Punisher will be in Hell's Kitchen murdering a jaywalker at the beginning of this RP.)

I'd like at least 4 or 5 heroes and 4 or 5 villains.  If you really want to get specific, I'd like at least one magic user, a brick, a stealth guy, a projectile type, a flyer... in other words, if you see somebody with one of these types, try to be something else.  Also, I'm probably only going to pick one of each type.

No cosmics, reality warpers, gods, Jesse Custers, you know the types.

Okay Go!

I'm interested. Would like to be a hero as snake eyes or a villain as deathstroke. Either one as a stealth character

Guest Pseudonym

I'm changing mine to 

Hero: Karen Fox

On Hand: Padded Gloves, cellphone , Swiss Army Knife, Wallet with debit card and driver's license

Whereabouts: Karen starts this RP at a mall in the Kits. She was with a group of friends but she got distracted and wandered into a sports store. 

I've changed my choice eight times by now. I'm sticking with it.

First character in: Karen Fox.

No need for greater detail Pseudonym. You can add that in the RP. If you want to switch to a villain, just let me know. You can only use one. I might add a deadline if this drags out too long. Also, give us a link to the character.

I'm interested. Would like to be a hero as snake eyes or a villain as deathstroke. Either one as a stealth character

When you pick one, please remember to link us to the character, equipment and give us their setting as stated in the first post.

When you pick one, please remember to link us to the character, equipment and give us their setting as stated in the first post.

you want a wiki link or just one to the character from the cbub database?

2856536-deathstroke_3.jpg

Name: Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke

http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=274

Stealth type and villain

Equipment: Nth metal armor, Promethium sword, knife, 2 thermite grenades and twin pistols.

Location: Slade is on a ridge top overlooking a complex with his rifle.

Name: Wade Wilson aka Deadpool http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=80

Hero

Stealth guy

deadpool.jpg

Equipment: 2 katanas, 2 uzis, 1 9mm, 1 rambo knife, 5 frag grenades, 5 flash bang grenades, teleporter, butterfly knife, 5 clips for each gun

In a warehouse where he just got done doing a hit and eating chimichangas

Guest KevinDWolf93

Damn, awesome. Yeah, I'm in treach(as if that was in question). I'll mull over character choices a smidge, but yeah just letting ya know I sees this. The rumble format seems interesting. Will there be a set time when you sort us all in matches or is it gonna be determined by what happens in-story(ex. Deadshot attempts to take a hit out on Karen Fox)? Or you gonna be Treacherous with that response?

I'm interested. This follows project ideas I've had for a while and I really like it.

Hero: Karen Fox

On Hand: Padded Gloves, cellphone , Swiss Army Knife, Wallet with debit card and driver's license

Whereabouts: Karen starts this RP at a mall in the Kits. She was with a group of friends but she got distracted and wandered into a sports store. 

Want more deets, I'll post'em.

Oooh or maybe I want to play a villainous Alma Nocht. Or a villainous Mud Golem. Or  DuB THuMP.

.....0_0......that'd be AWESOME if you used Karen. heh, just a comment there, all the choices sound fun.

EDIT: Here is part one of my apology to FPL

http://www.electricferret.com/fpl/fplcats/show?cid=617

Name Zachery Parke AKA Mr. mammoth

List of items brought with you:

*backpack with bottle of water and various snack foods. Also has his superhero 'uniform' stashed in secret pocket.

*iPhone(WITH battery charger)

Starting point: Hanging around his apartment on call for a rescue job and chilling.

I was going to pick Merit, but seeing as theres already a Pyro...

Edit: Catatonia is a bit above everybody's power level. Soo...

Queen Asilil

Items: Her dual blades. Can she bring her Igni warriors?

Location: War tent. Queen Asilil is in the mists of reviewing tactics with her War advisors.

Catatonic was fine. The queen can bring whatever is in her normal powers.

As for power levels, rule of thumb: If they can give Superman and Thor a run for their money, I don't want them.

For instance, Catatonia wouldn't stand a chance, Namor, Thing, guys like that are fine.

Provide a link to the CBUB page, it has everything else you need.

• Like 1

Guest God-Speed_88

Goten can deffo not give Supes or Thor a run for their money, but i'll change it if that is the general consensus.

I'll put it like this, nobody who has some ridiculous destroy the planet moves, nobody that can move faster (fast as) light, nobody who can do some weird infinite mass punch... 

If he can juggle trucks, that's fine.  But I hope you get it.

Guest potterpuppetpals

I don't really know anything about the FPL, but here's my cbub character anyway. :)

Name: Calendar Man (Villain)

Items and equipment: Two butterfly knives and a pack of 31 razor-bladed calendar dates that he uses as projectiles.

Whereabouts: In Arkham Asylum, where he is plotting another murderous scheme he could do on the next major holiday.

Guest deojusto

I don't really know anything about the FPL, but here's my cbub character anyway. :)

Name: Calendar Man (Villain)

Items and equipment: Two butterfly knives and a pack of 31 razor-bladed calendar dates that he uses as projectiles.

Whereabouts: In Arkham Asylum, where he is plotting another murderous scheme he could do on the next major holiday.

You should have gone with Harley since she's somehow become our mascot. 

I'll take part in this too if I can ever make a decision on who to use. 

Guest Red_Dragon

The Lion: http://www.electricferret.com/fpl/fplcats/show?cid=578

http://www.electricferret.com/fplstatic/images/fpl/fpl_character_image/5/578/200x200x578.jpg.pagespeed.ic.44CHsicx62.jpg

Hero

Brick

Items: Just his fighting costume and a $2000 in cash

Starting Point: The Lion just got paid by his new fight manager.

EDIT: Officially decided on The Lion as my RP Character.

Guest thanosisawesome

I've only participated in 2 RPs before, so this might be fun.

Name: Batman

Items and equipment: Utility belt(I'll try not to use it as an equipment portal) Can we have vehicles? And batsuit, obviously.

Guest deojusto

Man I should have moved quicker, this filled up fast. By my count there's at least one more spot open on the villain side so here I Goooooooooo,

Villain: 

Class (Stealth/projectile/brick/etc): Bastard

Items and Equipment: Vest, grey shirt, suede shoes, three water balloons and shades

Starting location: At Sentinel Headquarters, pelting Kabuki and zombiegirl with water balloons.

-Also just for simplicity, for all intensive purposes I concede whatever omniscience he claimed to have on Khazan Omega is tied to Khazan Omega's timeline, and his visions would be limited to the scope of his power-set (superior danger sense/ environmental awareness and some power manipulation of EA) during the course of his trip to Prime. In short, he would be just as befuddled by any treacherous stuff and would be in the same boat as everybody else.