MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

treacherous

Guest potterpuppetpals

You don't really have to be.  If you see a link, read it.  Then you're more familiar.  That is a link to a character from the last version of the FPL (or Khazan Prime in this RP).  That link is to the Hall of Fame where the characters from yesteryear are.  The characters being used by the players in this RP are from the current version of FPL (Khazan Omega).

Thanks treach.

Guest KevinDWolf93

@phenominal- out of curiosity is the non italicized quotations your thoughts? Not too sure, it's clever if he's interacting with his PC(again if that's what your doing) but maybe that can be something else just to be safe. <> or () marks could better differentiate. Might just be me, but it'd help break it up. Especially since no one else is hearing rp-phenominalone.

PS: From my UWT days, just in case this as any quick pacing moment, the rule of thumb used to be wait a few minutes or at least keep an eye on the nifty new response function. Everyone's posts clashing wont be fun, keeping continuity and not ignoring people's posts will make this a whole lot better.

Red quotes are Wade talking out loud, black quotes are his inside voice, and just black with no quotations are basically actions, what he's doing. If there's another way to make it better, let me know, I'm game for anything.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ah ok, clarification helps. Can try that. For red you can preface it with ;wade yells aloud. Or the inner thoiughts you can specify that he's thinking it. If you want to find something other than quotations that might help.

ex-

"Alright, here I come!" Wade yells as jumps out of the shadows, swords out and ready to swipe at the enemy.

"I really need to stop yelling that when I try to sneak up on people" deadpool thinks mid attack.

Be clever.

Edit: you can try italicizing the inner thoughts, just more speration from normal text. Eh just a thought.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Lol. I'm starting to have second thoughts about the character I'm using, given how many comic characters there already are. I should have used Data from the Goonies instead. Meh, still happy with my choice, though. :ph34r:

Guest deojusto

I think for the sake of simplicity we aught to agree that FPL Omega doesn't have DC or Marvel comics, but instead has the analogous Investigator Comics (I.C.) and Stupendous Comics. It has similar characters, but not the same.

The whole 'I know you, and your entire life is nothing but a fictional story created for my amusement' would be kind of disconcerting for everyone except deadpool. 

(Unless knowing about the other universes as pieces of fiction is apart of the RP's plot, in which case let's go with it.)

These different universe should know nothing of each other except Deadpool, because he's batsh!t. Otherwise, nobody should recognize anyone outside their reality unless they had a in-continuity crossover.

So, no we won't go with we all know we're fiction characters. There are no Marvel/DC comic or LotR's movies in FPL omega.

Guest bigballerju

Good job, BBJ. You just gave half of the room a reason to kill you on the spot. 

Heh I gave half the room a reason to try to kill me. Should be fun.

Well, people have said things and no1 has responded to people talking. People want to start responding or are people nervous to? I'm just confused actually, it's like people aren't recognizing it or choosing to ignore it. Or am I just being stupid?

Guest deojusto

I wouldn't say nobody's reacting to each other; BBJ threatened to kill everyone and people reacted by telling him to chill out. We haven't really started yet, so there isn't anything so pressing that everyone has to do something. As far as we know Lion and Cardiac are leaning against the far wall and discussing the best ways to make marinara sauce.  

Yeah, I'm really surprised most of these heroes and villains haven't tried to kill each other yet.  I know I said don't, but...Batman is standing across from Calender Man.  He should be in cuffs by now.  And Mammoth and Slag!  Plus, I've even given you a little Hobbit running around stealing the few items you had in your pockets.

Guest thanosisawesome
On 4/1/2013 at 4:22 PM, treacherous said:

Yeah, I'm really surprised most of these heroes and villains haven't tried to kill each other yet.  I know I said don't, but...Batman is standing across from Calender Man.  He should be in cuffs by now.  And Mammoth and Slag!  Plus, I've even given you a little Hobbit running around stealing the few items you had in your pockets.

Batman doesn't want to blow up such a volatile situation.

Guest deojusto
On 4/1/2013 at 4:22 PM, treacherous said:

Slag is on orders to not engage, but that rematch may well come soon enough. 

Guest thanosisawesome

Cool, the Hobbit is touching butts though!

I'm assuming that he can't break into my belt?

Guest KevinDWolf93

These different universe should know nothing of each other except Deadpool, because he's batsh!t. Otherwise, nobody should recognize anyone outside their reality unless they had a in-continuity crossover.

So, no we won't go with we all know we're fiction characters. There are no Marvel/DC comic or LotR's movies in FPL omega.

Now I know!

Slag is on orders to not engage, but that rematch may well come soon enough. 

Heh right, not sure if I took time to update after his post but I'll see whaty can occur on my end. If anything the mishmash of events might just come from peeps having faster posting rates than others. make sure to read all posts before doing one yourself guys!