Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

treacherous

FPL - This is NOT CANON in any way!

As Deo said, we're here:

Pyro/ Batman (shard) - Shadowy Corner

Catatonia - Fountain

Jennifer Blood - Crack in the Floor (someone should go after her)

Broker/Slag (shard)/ Karen Fox/ Calender Man - Misty Corner

Guest deojusto

Yeah, but from the looks of it karen and Mammoth man are just talking about where they want to go. I say just pick one and jump in you guys!

Why are all the heroes just letting these obvious bad guys just run wild with the shards?  Broker and Jennifer are going to get you all screwed up.  Batman just left Calendar Man and Deathstroke to their own devices?!?!?  Plus, he's been cussing a lot (or at least once).  Is this Frank Miller Batman?  Cat!  Cat is a Sentinel!  Time to SLJ up girly!  For all you guys know the villains could've PM'd each other and decided to kill you all and take the shards for themselves.

Guest bigballerju

LOL yeah the heroes seem to be just chilling and laid back while we villains do whatever we please.

Guest deojusto

Why are all the heroes just letting these obvious bad guys just run wild with the shards?  Broker and Jennifer are going to get you all screwed up.  Batman just left Calendar Man and Deathstroke to their own devices?!?!?  Plus, he's been cussing a lot (or at least once).  Is this Frank Miller Batman?  Cat!  Cat is a Sentinel!  Time to SLJ up girly!  For all you guys know the villains could've PM'd each other and decided to kill you all and take the shards for themselves.

Whhhhaaaaaaat I say exaggeratedly. Come on, we would never do that...

Note for villains only

We should totally do that. 

Guest KevinDWolf93

Pssh, let the villains do what they want. This is a treach RP and Karma is not side-specific! I know these things. So let em try to take over the world. Just make sure you got your back to a wall(unless someone has a superpower of knives coming out of walls somehow in which case sucks for you!) Besides the villains are...not talking a lot. Aside from crazy bitch, Zach's like "Well nobody's gonna do something destory the multiverse stupid". Even then crazy bitch is probably gonna piss off the wrong guy...at some point. He might be wrong, but eh whaddya gonna do?

PS: This is not a defense to anybody but me! Why u no batarang batman?!

@Darkender- Eh don't worry about it. In most other RP's that'd be a fair assumption. You'll probably do fine.

Guest Pseudonym

I have no idea how you plan for this RP to go, Treach. I'm trying to play along but I don't know what I'm playing along with.

Guest bigballerju

Heh the heroes should not have let Jennifer get her hands on one of the shards. Crazy bitch may make the wrong decisions...

Guest thanosisawesome

Batman realizes that if the world is going to get destroyed, he has bigger issues than Deathstroke. As for the cursing, Batman does occasionally.

And the villians are welcome to try.  :ph34r:

Guest KevinDWolf93

" This is a treach RP and Karma is not side-specific! I know these things."

*Grins*

That's it...that's the Treach I'm familiar with. Been awhile, but it should be good. Guys, I sound like a nut, but this ain't my first rodeo. Trust me, if ya want a clue what we're in for dial up a little girl by the name of Catalina Cage. Sweet kid, magical girl, wind powers, just enough angst for character depth but she's plenty upbeat. If ya get ahold of her ask how her experiences with 'The Treacherous one' is. Then ask how her fellow PC's are....you'll be intrigued by the answers ;). Was memorable though.

@BBJ: Kid, I don't know how to break this to you, but I'm less afraid of what your character is gonna do and more of what the reaction Treach is going to impliment for said action. Such as;

*letting Jennifer succeed in her actions

*letting jennifer succeed in her actions in a way that totally sucks for her more than anyone else

*barely letting Jennifer succeed but doing plenty of damage in the process that makes it suck for the rest of us

Here's an RP tip for ya, in a good RP the GM's main job is to tell us the reprocussions of what we do. Treach is very good at his job.

@Pseudo: heh, that's just the feeling of having no idea/control of what comes next....you get used to it. One way or another, this guy knows what he's doing.

Treach if any of this feels like it's robbing the mood of the RP feel free to spoiler-tag it on account of tips..this is a learning experience though  :P.

Here's where we stand.

Pyro/ Batman (Shard) – Shadowy Corner

Catatonia – Fountain

Jennifer Blood (Shard)/ Lion – Crack in the Floor up to you too. 

Broker (Shard)/ Slag/ Calendar Man – Misty Corner

Deadpool (Shard)/ Karen Fox/ Mr. Mammoth - Window

Deathstroke - Mirror

Wow, two of you are going in by yourselves.  Brave little toasters. 

Guest KevinDWolf93

Nah treach, you no need to live up to no hype. You'll do just fine...besides I doubt anyone will believe my warning: on the horror scale the level of serious it will be taken as ranks somewhere between "there's someone in the back seat" and "You must not read from the book". Not taken seriously until it's too late.

@pseudo: eh we'll have plenty of time to take things seriously now. And u better :P.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Eh the game is something ya gotta do but I see what you're saying...of course it sounds like you assume I'm not just as interested ;).