Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 13692 T-850 (Terminator) vs. T-1000 (Terminator) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)

Guest maggog

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Again, you fail to grasp the point I was making. In a direct physical confrontation, the T-800/T-850 lose. As they did in the films initially. -.-

Sir, I see where you were coming from, yes the T-1000 is superior to the T-800 due to his speed, shapeshifting abilities and it's insane healing factor, but that's it. As I stated, the T-1000 couldn't do any real damage, until they were in the steel meel where he could use surrounding objects to damage the T-800 which like I said, proves the T-1000's physical advantage over the T-800 is not impressive..... I know the same thing can be said about the T-800, so if they fought in a steel cage match, it would be a stalemate. ( obviously. )

No.... The T-800's didn't lose depending if you're talking a KO battle or Death battle, it went either way with the T-800 vs T-1000 And T-800 vs  T-X, Both TERMINATOR's KO'd the other several times in both movies.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

So, let me make sure this is what you really mean.

The T-1000 loses to the T-850, because the 1000 had to use something outside its regular armament to beat the 800 in T2.

The T-X loses to the T-850, because the 850 used something outside its regular armament to beat the T-X.

The terminator that beat the 1000 got lucky, and therefore in any fight will beat the 1000.

A nuclear explosion defeated the T-X, so the 850 can easily defeat the T-X.

I didn't say the T-1000 loses because he used outside objects in the around environment, I was just saying because he didn't actually do any damage to the T-800 until that point, his physical advantage over the T-800 isn't that impressive.

Nope, the T-800 actually used one of his own weaponary ( Fuel Cell ) to destroy her.

No, I won't say the T-800 would beat the T-1000 In any fight, it would depend on the fight, if it's h2h combat, then it would be a stalemate, if the T-800 had enough prep, then yes he could.

Yes the T-800 can beat the T-X Because the T-X wasn't even that serious of a villain.... The T-800 got to toss her around a lot more than she did him.

If the Plasma Canon was really that hot, then it would of taken the T-800's flesh off and he wouldn't of needed Johns knife to cut his flesh off to get his damaged battery out. You arguing this and making up crap is stupid.

Not nessisarily. The prime vector of damage from a Plasma attack is the fact that it's Super Concentrated Heat. If it hits any substance that it can instantly boil, then it would Violently explode, much like the common steel and aluminum that modern vehicles are composed of.

A T-850's endoskeletal structure is composed of some unnamed substance which allows it to better resist Plasma Weaponry then lesser T models such as the T-800.

Being hit with the blast, and being resistant to the extreme heat and force of a plasma weapon, there would be no violent explosion of instantly vaporized material.

Ergo, Without a Violent explosion, the propagation of heat from the weapon would go nowhere.

I know exactly what I am talking about. You just believe what you chose.

Oh yes you believe everything you read and blah blah blah, Just like Scientist say the world was gonna end in 2012 and yet we're still here, you're probably one of those people that believed the world was gonna end too because you seem that deluded. =/ 1,000,000,000 Is hotter than the sun, if any nuclear explosion was that hot, then this Earth would vanish as if it never existed and again Nuclear explosions cause fire. Fire is not that hot and the T-1000 survived that and so did the T-800......

This is why people call you dense...

The Temperature of a Nuclear Fireball is essentially equivalent to sitting within the heart of the sun.

You also added a whole order of magnitude onto my number.

So, again, I say this, pointing to Every recorded instance of Atomic Testing done by man, which can easily be found, pretty much Anywhere you look, if you bother.

The Temperature of a Nuclear Blast within the Hypocenter is 1 , 000 , 000 °C to 10 , 000 , 000 °C

This isn't some 2012 bullshit... as well, Name some Actual Scientists who stated that 2012 was the end of the world... I bet you can't.

The movie only showed what weapon she selected to replace her flame thrower after the T-800 hit her with a Rocket Launcher and damaged her arm, it didn't show a damn list of this and that crap. So again make up more lies.

I suggest you rewatch the movie, because apparently you missed that scene. Either that, or you are liying about your not seeing it.

Also their is a alternate scene at the end of T2 where the T-1000 rose of the lake of hot steel and killed John just after the T-800 got lowered and then the T-1000 teleported himself back into the future.... John was dead, but God told John that John needed to live so he sent John back to Earth and that's when John woke up in a Hospital bed with tubes sticking out of his nose, mouth...etc... So therefore, the T-1000 is not really dead so your heat argument is retarded.

1) Can you provide a link to where we can see this deleted scene? Or an official script of some sort? Or pictures from the set? Quotes from the actors, regarding this mysterious scene that was never mentioned ANYWHERE else?

2) No, no you can't, because it doesn't exist.

3) Even if it were real, it wouldn't be canon, as it was an Alternate Scene which apparently never made it off the cutting room floor.

4) Oh wait, you're denser then nutronium, so you'd say that said deleted scene which is completly unsupported, is more significant then the Actual scene, seen by millions of people, and accepeted by millions of people, as well as chronologically important to the next movies....

5) So, please, do provide some sort of link or evidance for your scene, probably written by a ten year old, closet gay, chiristian child, with abusive ultra conservative parents...

Also their is a alternate scene at the end of T2 where the T-1000 rose of the lake of hot steel and killed John just after the T-800 got lowered and then the T-1000 teleported himself back into the future.... John was dead, but God told John that John needed to live so he sent John back to Earth and that's when John woke up in a Hospital bed with tubes sticking out of his nose, mouth...etc... So therefore, the T-1000 is not really dead so your heat argument is retarded.

Aside from being a major Alien-Predator fan, I am something of a Terminator fan as well. And I happen to own the Extreme Edition of Terminator 2: Judgement Day-- James Cameron only filmed TWO endings. He filmed the ending where we see nothing but a street pavement passing by with Sarah Connor's narration, and he filmed the alternate ending where we see an elderly Sarah Connor recording a voice journal on a casset player saying how Judgment Day was averted, and that John Connor became a senator and how he had formed a family on his own.

I can effectively say that the ending you mentioned doesn't exist. And this is coming from someone who is also a Terminator fan.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Not nessisarily. The prime vector of damage from a Plasma attack is the fact that it's Super Concentrated Heat. If it hits any substance that it can instantly boil, then it would Violently explode, much like the common steel and aluminum that modern vehicles are composed of.

A T-850's endoskeletal structure is composed of some unnamed substance which allows it to better resist Plasma Weaponry then lesser T models such as the T-800.

Being hit with the blast, and being resistant to the extreme heat and force of a plasma weapon, there would be no violent explosion of instantly vaporized material.

Ergo, Without a Violent explosion, the propagation of heat from the weapon would go nowhere.

You have to understand it's not just the force of the Plasma Canon that causes explosions, but the wiring in the Vehicle that also causes the Vehicle to explode.

Their has not been any Model such as a T-850 in any of THE TERMINATOR movies, since the T-800 withstood a Plasma Blast, a T-850 Would without problems.

Again, the Plasma Canon causes the materials to explode and that's it, it doesn't vape it.... You yourself gave a bad example that it can destroy Aluminum metal which is cheap metal.

whatever.

This is why people call you dense...

The Temperature of a Nuclear Fireball is essentially equivalent to sitting within the heart of the sun.

You also added a whole order of magnitude onto my number.

So, again, I say this, pointing to Every recorded instance of Atomic Testing done by man, which can easily be found, pretty much Anywhere you look, if you bother.

The Temperature of a Nuclear Blast within the Hypocenter is 1 , 000 , 000 °C to 10 , 000 , 000 °C

This isn't some 2012 bullshit... as well, Name some Actual Scientists who stated that 2012 was the end of the world... I bet you can't.

Ok... If Nuclear Bombs are as hot as the core of the sun, then we would all be dead. Why wasn't the Earth destroyed back in world war 2? Why did it take more than 1 bomb to wipe out Japan? The force of the Bombs were powerful along with fire, but the fire only blew out the country and killed people....... People are not T-1000's to where they can regenerate...

Yes the explosions are millions of degrees.... Let me guess, the T-800 got up from a truck explosion in T1 without any damaged ad because it was an explosion, I guess the heat was 1,000,000 degrees too wasn't it? LOL

I only brought up the 2012 thing because you ramble on about what scientist say and blah blah blah, I used that as an example. You believe what scientist say, so you obviously must believe in what scientist say about the 2012 crap... no I don't have the scientist names because I turned the TV off half way before it was over because I was tired of listening to all the lies and nonsense.

I suggest you rewatch the movie, because apparently you missed that scene. Either that, or you are liying about your not seeing it.

If you're talking about the scene where the T-X replaces here damage Plasma Canon with a flame thrower/blow torch, I am positive it only said " Searching replacement Weapon, Alternate Weapon Selected. " It showed nothing of a list. I believe I saw a list scrolling real fast on her screen, but the writing was too small for you to see it... I mean small enough you couldn't even read it with a telescope in front of the TV...

1) Can you provide a link to where we can see this deleted scene? Or an official script of some sort? Or pictures from the set? Quotes from the actors, regarding this mysterious scene that was never mentioned ANYWHERE else?

2) No, no you can't, because it doesn't exist.

3) Even if it were real, it wouldn't be canon, as it was an Alternate Scene which apparently never made it off the cutting room floor.

4) Oh wait, you're denser then nutronium, so you'd say that said deleted scene which is completly unsupported, is more significant then the Actual scene, seen by millions of people, and accepeted by millions of people, as well as chronologically important to the next movies....

5) So, please, do provide some sort of link or evidance for your scene, probably written by a ten year old, closet gay, chiristian child, with abusive ultra conservative parents...

1. Nope I can't find it anywhere, I only know of this because I met James Cameron in real life and he told me so and he told me that the scene was going to stay secretly sealed. I believe it too, since the T-1000 didn't instantly vape that would be proof that he play'd like he was dead by mimicking the hot steel and it is also proof that one Plasma Blast from the T-X wouldn't come anything near close to vaping him.

2. Yes it does exist. Write a letter to James Cameron.

3. Canon or not, he's still not dead and theirs nothing you can do about it. The only reason it isn't canon is because it was cut from the theatrical version, but it doesn't change the fact that he was secretly never dead.

4. What actual scene are you talking about? The one where he mimics the moltein steel and acts like he's dead? If so..... They just wanted everybody to believe he was dead.... That way when he shows up again in another future timeline John will see that the T-1000 never died and John will no it is the same T-1000 that was after him when he was a child.

5. 10 year olds aren't creative enough to just make up crap like that.... lol...... only retards with Hockey Helmets on do not believe that the T-1000 is still alive..... which...... he is.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Aside from being a major Alien-Predator fan, I am something of a Terminator fan as well. And I happen to own the Extreme Edition of Terminator 2: Judgement Day-- James Cameron only filmed TWO endings. He filmed the ending where we see nothing but a street pavement passing by with Sarah Connor's narration, and he filmed the alternate ending where we see an elderly Sarah Connor recording a voice journal on a casset player saying how Judgment Day was averted, and that John Connor became a senator and how he had formed a family on his own.

I can effectively say that the ending you mentioned doesn't exist. And this is coming from someone who is also a Terminator fan.

-Rakai'Thwei

Their are 2 alternate endings in T2, The one of Sarah talking and recording herself and that was released on a Blu-Ray Edition of T2. The other Alternate ending of the T-1000 coming back from the hot steel is sealed... I do not believe he's dead either. James Cameron lied when he said the T-1000 was dead.. He just wanted people to believe that.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Then give us definitive physical proof of this.

Give me proof that their Is no cut of this.

.....I think I'm done here... I really don't think I should waste time with this kind of stuff anymore.

Just the responses... Meeting James Cameron? As far as I know, James Cameron is too far busy a man filming movies which are over inflated big budget blockbusters to be meeting fans and as far as I am aware, he doesn't go to conventions.. And the responses which were just spouted... My God.

I'm... I'm just flabbergasted.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Oookay........ Believe what you wish, but I am sure the T-1000 isn't dead.

Give me proof that their Is no cut of this.

I'll enlighten you on how to debate - the burden of providing proof falls on the one who makes the claim. You made the claim that such an alternate ending exists.

If you do not provide such proof or continue to go on a roundabout way such as attempting to reverse the burden (which isn't how it works as mentioned), I will consider your next post as your conceding the debate because thus far I've not seen a single shred of evidence from you whereas yours truly and others, primarily Skirmisher, has provided evidence and facts to support our arguments (some of which you evidently ignore due to being wall of texts and whatnot).

The next move is up to you. :)

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

I'll enlighten you on how to debate - the burden of providing proof falls on the one who makes the claim. You made the claim that such an alternate ending exists.

If you do not provide such proof or continue to go on a roundabout way such as attempting to reverse the burden (which isn't how it works as mentioned), I will consider your next post as your conceding the debate because thus far I've not seen a single shred of evidence from you whereas yours truly and others, primarily Skirmisher, has provided evidence and facts to support our arguments (some of which you evidently ignore due to being wall of texts and whatnot).

The next move is up to you. :)

I don't know who you're tying educate and give debate skills too considering I do not entertain a word you say. You yourself fail horribly at debating.

Who are you to talk about providing proof when you have not done the same? I am sorry that I know far more about the character than you do. ( obviously. ) Why do I need proof anyways when I know I am telling the truth and you do the same thing only worse as a couple of others in this thread do. It's your bias and your lies that Is turning this thread into a mess.

Oookay........ Believe what you wish, but I am sure the T-1000 isn't dead.

I'm pretty sure that the T-1000 is dead. The film's ending has confirmed it, the alternate ending has confirmed, The Sarah Connor Chronicles have confirmed it, and a majority of the Terminator expanded universe-- with the alternating timelines have referenced and confirmed it in more than one way.

I don't know who you're tying educate and give debate skills too considering I do not entertain a word you say. You yourself fail horribly at debating.

Actually, this guy is one of the few people who probably changed the whole debate game here on the CBUB. And while this guy and I personally do not like each other for differences in opinions, I can safely say that he pretty much knows what he is talking about and pretty much can see through your ruse like a wet tissue paper.

I may not like the guy but I'm pretty sure he's better at debating than you.

-Rakai'Thwei

Who are you to talk about providing proof when you have not done the same? I am sorry that I know far more about the character than you do. ( obviously. ) Why do I need proof anyways when I know I am telling the truth and you do the same thing only worse as a couple of others in this thread do. It's your bias and your lies that Is turning this thread into a mess.

Very well, I take this post as a concession in regard to the "debate".

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

I'm pretty sure that the T-1000 is dead. The film's ending has confirmed it, the alternate ending has confirmed, The Sarah Connor Chronicles have confirmed it, and a majority of the Terminator expanded universe-- with the alternating timelines have referenced and confirmed it in more than one way.

Nope, the film lied and they can yes lie no different than anyone else and get away with it. The Sarah Connor Chronicles isn't even canon to the franchise period so you bringing that up was pure dumb considering the storyline in it too was totally different and the time lines.

Actually, this guy is one of the few people who probably changed the whole debate game here on the CBUB. And while this guy and I personally do not like each other for differences in opinions, I can safely say that he pretty much knows what he is talking about and pretty much can see through your ruse like a wet tissue paper.

I may not like the guy but I'm pretty sure he's better at debating than you.

-Rakai'Thwei

First you like him and next you don't? You know what he's talking about why? Because he does or because you chose to believe him over someone else just because you do not agree with what an individual Is saying? Either way you're just chosing his side of the story over mine without proving to me that I am wrong... You know why? because I am not wrong.

You think he's a better debater than me? Like what in the hell have you brought to this debate? All you have went on about is how you claim to of heard the makers of the movies themselves confirm the T-1000 was dead, which was bs to begin with... Not to mention the deleted scene in T1, after the T-800 gets crushed, his system turns back on and he grabs Sarahs Neck and the cops lift the press up which dislocated the damaged CPU from his system terminating him.

Nope, the film lied and they can yes lie no different than anyone else and get away with it. The Sarah Connor Chronicles isn't even canon to the franchise period so you bringing that up was pure dumb considering the storyline in it too was totally different and the time lines.

.....What?

The Sarah Connor Chronicles is canon to the franchise, however considering that it is an alternate timeline-- it is infact an alternate continuity but still canon with The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day but ignores Rise of the Machines and Salvation. So really, I'm thoroughly convinced that you're a pathological liar.

First you like him and next you don't? You know what he's talking about why? Because he does or because you chose to believe him over someone else just because you do not agree with what an individual Is saying? Either way you're just chosing his side of the story over mine without proving to me that I am wrong... You know why? because I am not wrong.

You think he's a better debater than me? Like what in the hell have you brought to this debate? All you have went on about is how you claim to of heard the makers of the movies themselves confirm the T-1000 was dead, which was bs to begin with... Not to mention the deleted scene in T1, after the T-800 gets crushed, his system turns back on and he grabs Sarahs Neck and the cops lift the press up with dislocated the damage CPU from his system terminating him.

Actually he and I never really did like each other but that's not the point.

I actually do know what he is talking about because I happen to be a Terminator fan, one who follows the different timelines quite closely of course from the films, to the games, and even the comics as well. So I would think that I know my way around the canon quite nicely, and know what's what-- and if I don't, well I always have research to help me.

I also have the DVDs with commentary to help me out too.

What brought me into this (much to my horrible regret) was the fact that I've been seeing what you've been posting and also I can say that without a shadow of a doubt that a majority of what you've been saying isn't true at all. I may give you the alternate ending to the first Terminator since I do recall reading that there was an ending film or scripted but everything else? No.

Also, is English your first language or... no?

-Rakai'Thwei

Alright, and with that, this discussion ends. People are just going back and forth at this point. 

Four days? And a month after the original discussion ended? Really? Time to find something else to talk about.