Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 13692 T-850 (Terminator) vs. T-1000 (Terminator) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)

Guest maggog

Guest maggog

Can the original win over his next model? Well even if he does he'll have to fight against the supposed ultimate model in the T series!

Learn More About

T-850 (Terminator)

Read more about T-850 (Terminator) at Wikipedia

Official Site: MGM Links: Wikipedia The Terminator wiki- T-850 Wikipedia- Terminator

T-1000 (Terminator)

Read more about T-1000 (Terminator) at Wikipedia

Official Site: TriStar Pictures/Sony Links: Wikipedia Entry: T-1000 International Hero Link IMDB Profile

T-X (The Terminatrix)

Read more about T-X (The Terminatrix) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Warner Bros. Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Entry Wiki Entry - T3: RotM IMDb Entry

The T-850, while my favorite of the terminators, more or less got his butt handed to him by the later models. Maybe if his only focus was their destruction, he would have a better chance, but the other two are much more advanced. By design, the T-X should win this no problem.

ABC logic isn't the best example.

Moreover, the T-850 was never in a fist fight with the T-1000 like it was with the T-X. It was always playing keep away by opening fire with assorted firearms and keeping it(T-1000) at a distance. The same thing happened to T-X. Now when it turned into a close combat fist fight, T-X dominated. The T-1000 would do the same.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

The T-X is considered a step up from the 1000 for a reason.

She is supposed to be, but she was done in by a big ass gate crushing her. She has a lot easier weaknesses to exploit. Unless she has liquid nitrogen, or access to some extreme heat, she has nothing that will stop the T-1000. While all he has to do is crush her like in the third movie.

Guest Supes Rulez

Actually, on an early test run a T-X model was programmed by Skynet to take out a T-1000. And it did so.

So T-X ftw.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Actually, on an early test run a T-X model was programmed by Skynet to take out a T-1000. And it did so.

So T-X ftw.

What's the source? And how did the T-X do it?

Guest Supes Rulez

What's the source? And how did the T-X do it?

Here's the answer to both your questions.

Terminator%203%2003%20-%2007.jpg

The prototype plasma cannon in the T-X's arm allowed it to easily terminate the T-1000 in it's test. And if not, it could easily control it with it's nanites.

Guest skadoosh

the T-850 was never in a fist fight with the T-1000 like it was with the T-X.

They have a round of fisty-cuffs at the end of the film, in the factory. The T-1000 pretty much destroys the T-850.

she was done in by a big ass gate crushing her.

I thought the chest-battery-bomb thing was involved, too...

How does T-X take out T-1000?

I'd say either the T-X controls the T-1000 or, less likely, it vaporizes it with it's laser gun. See below, though.

Is the comic canon? And is it the same laser seen in the film? I agree that the T-X could probably control the T-1000, but i'm not sure the laser would work, if it is canon and/or the version in this fight.

Guest skadoosh

That wasn't a T-850 in Terminator 2

You're right, silly me, that was a T-800.

there's no reason to assume that the comic is non-canon. It's also mentioned in the T3 novel that the TX destroyed several T-1000s as part of a training program prior to targeting John Connor.

Actually, the comic book and novel spin-offs of films are often not canon, so it's worth questioning. It's always worth knowing what version of the characters are being used in a fight.

Guest Supes Rulez

You're right, silly me, that was a T-800.

Actually, the comic book and novel spin-offs of films are often not canon, so it's worth questioning. It's always worth knowing what version of the characters are being used in a fight.

Except the T3 novel was simply a novelization of the film. So it's canon to a degree.

Guest skadoosh

Except the T3 novel was simply a novelization of the film. So it's canon to a degree.

That isn't a very useful statement. It's either canon or not, and if they are so inconvenient as to have some of it be canon and some not, then we need to know which bits are which.

But, to be honest, i don't care about it that much, so i'm not gonna be looking that up myself, but i'm pretty much convinced that the T-X could take down the T-1000, just with much more difficulty than it would do the T-800 or T-850, due to it's laser gun and ability to control other machines.

That isn't a very useful statement. It's either canon or not, and if they are so inconvenient as to have some of it be canon and some not, then we need to know which bits are which.

Actually, there are tiers of canon. In most cases, source material takes precedence over everything, but stuff like comics and novels are considered canon if they don't directly contradict the source material. Stuff that does, on the other hand, gets thrown out. Film novelizations are generally just expansions on the storyline given in films.

Guest Classic80s

The Terminator comics are RETARDED! The only purpose of the T-1000 vs TX one was to try and force the idea that the TX was superior to the T-1000. No f@%king way in hell. The T-1000 would've walked through all the damage the TX took in T3 and kept on coming. The TX is worthless. The T-1000 is awesome.

BTW, The T-800 is badass too, but none of them can take the beating the T-1000 can take and keep on coming.

T-1000 wins a long, hard-fought battle. TX's plasma cannon does nothing to the T-1000. It would heal up from the blasts as if they were just regular bullets. Comics be damned.