Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 13692 T-850 (Terminator) vs. T-1000 (Terminator) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)

Guest maggog

Guest Classic80s

It certainly did happen.... in some stupid lame ass comic made purely to capitalize on T3. The ADHD writers had to figure out a way to try and make the TX look badass so they came up with the brilliant idea of having it "kill" T-1000s with little effort to show just how great this new cyborg was. Bottom line, it was uncreative and contrived. Doesn't count. In T2-3D (made by James Cameron) the T-1,000,000 (just a larger form of the T-1000) gets shot several times with a plasma rifle and heals up immediately from the blasts. The TX's weapon would have little affect on the T-1000. It might splatter it to pieces, but the pieces would just keep coming back together. As is though, the TX beating the T-1000 is almost as dumb as Wolverine beating Lobo.

T-1000 wins via wearing down and outlasting the other two. It'll still be going strong long after the others have failed and gone offline, probably from taking too much damage.

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound right now. Not one, but two canon sources have depicted a TX slaughtering T-1000s with little-to-no trouble, and you're arguing against it? You might as well go argue against Spider-Man having spider powers. You don't get to just discard valid feats in a debate. Doesn't work like that.

The T-1000000 was not "a larger version of the T-1000", it was far more advanced. If the T-1000s were as invulnerable as you say they are, the Resistance would have been utterly annihilated when Skynet started manufacturing them. Obviously the plasma weaponry used by the humans (and the TX) affects them.

Also, out of curiosity... have you actually read the comic, or are you just ranting about the one scan you've seen?

The T-X was not killed by the gate slamming on her, she was killed but the 850 putting a bomb in her mouth. T-X is an upgrade to the T-1000, technically suppose to be the 850 model and T-1000 combined (notice her liquid like substance like the T-1000 over her hard exterior). T-X stomps allover both of them.

Guest Classic80s

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound right now. Not one, but two canon sources have depicted a TX slaughtering T-1000s with little-to-no trouble, and you're arguing against it? You might as well go argue against Spider-Man having spider powers. You don't get to just discard valid feats in a debate. Doesn't work like that.

And who says the comics are cannon? I call bullshit. They may be "cannon," according to the comic book publisher, but they're just silly cash-ins for the films.

Do you consider the toyline to be cannon as well?

The T-1000000 was not "a larger version of the T-1000", it was far more advanced. If the T-1000s were as invulnerable as you say they are, the Resistance would have been utterly annihilated when Skynet started manufacturing them. Obviously the plasma weaponry used by the humans (and the TX) affects them.

Skynet never managed to manufacture more than a couple T-1000s before they were destroyed. And the T-1000000 is not "far more advanced," lmao. After all, it couldnt even mimic anything. It was literally just a giant, spider-like version of the T-1000, only not capable of what the T-1000 was capable of.

Also, out of curiosity... have you actually read the comic, or are you just ranting about the one scan you've seen?

Yes. The word "garbage" comes to mind.

And who says the comics are cannon? I call bullshit. They may be "cannon," according to the comic book publisher, but they're just silly cash-ins for the films.

Do you consider the toyline to be cannon as well?

Now that's completely different, and you know it. Toylines offer no real storylines, comics and novels do. And I love how you ask "who says it's canon?", then answer your own question a second later. The publisher considers it canon, obviously, and I'll take their word over a disgruntled fanboy's any day.

Skynet never managed to manufacture more than a couple T-1000s before they were destroyed. And the T-1000000 is not "far more advanced," lmao. After all, it couldnt even mimic anything. It was literally just a giant, spider-like version of the T-1000, only not capable of what the T-1000 was capable of.

We know basically nothing about the T-1000000, so who are we to say how advanced it is? Pretty sure Skynet gave it the "1000000" numbering for a reason. -.-

Yes. The word "garbage" comes to mind.

I'm sure. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go argue against the sky being blue.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Clearly, the TX's plasma cannon just destroys T-1000s, plain and simple. Whether you choose to ignore that feat or not, it happened.

The T-1000 gets blasted apart after a couple of seconds.

Yeah that pretty much sums up the fight. But going off just the movies, it would seem the T-1000 is the better model IMO.

Guest Classic80s
It was rhetorical.

But ok then, let's say I buy into the whole TX hype for a moment.... if its plasma cannon were really able to do any sort of real damage to the T-1000, take it away and then what does it have? Nanotech? If I remember correctly, the T-850 had been pretty severely battered before the TX was able to hack its systems. So what chance is it gunna have to do that to the significantly more advanced T-1000? And without it's nanotech, what does it have? Nothing. The T-1000 would walk all over it. Saying the TX would easily beat the the T-1000 is like me saying I could easily beat prime Mike Tyson if only I had a pistol with me.

Regardless though, the plasma blasts do nothing to the mimetic polyalloy via James Cameron's T2-3D. And James Cameron's word > The book/comic publisher's word.  

At the end of the day, the TX is just a more advanced model of the 800 series. A tougher chassis with liquid metal "skin" and a built in weapon. The T-1000 is superior via its pure liquid metal form. The T3 creators (or lack thereof) pretty much went in the wrong direction when trying to come up with their villain. They basically went full-retard with the whole contrived bit about "it's soooo much smarter and more advanced!" Like wow. What a revelation! T3 is essentially a T2 clone but exponentially subpar at that.

Anyway, after it's all said and done, the T-1000 outlasts both the other bots. For a moment, once again, lets say I buy into the whole plasma cannon and nanotech fodder, if the T-1000 is aware of it before it comes into contact with the TX, it'll most certainly try to come up with an alternate plan of attack, rather than trying to take it on head-on.  

The T-1000 is definitely more sleek and lethal. The only reason it didn't do better in T2 was because it was the prototype model and basically rushed into production and sent back literally as the Skynet supercomputer was being destroyed. If Skynet had more time to smooth out the kinks, it would've been an even greater threat. But as is, it was basically a drawing board design which Skynet decided to rush together in a last ditch effort to save itself from final destruction. 

T-1000 wins.

• 1 month later...
Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Hello, I am new here.

First and for most, Arnold was a T-800.......

Now I always thought the T-1000 and the T-X would be an interesting fight, but the thing is, the T-X has all that great weaponary over the T-1000 that she can shapeshift into however, due to the T-1000's insane recovery, I am definitely going with him over T-X, The T-X got ran over by a helicopter and couldn't use her superior strength to lift all that trash off of her legs, Now the T-1000 would of probably leaked out and put himself back together like nothing ever happened. Due to the durability and insane regenerating abilitie of the T-1000, I am going with him.

As I said, the T-X got pinned after being run over by a Helicopter and ripped her legs out to get free. The T-1000 had his entire body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated and kept coming like nothing happed. Also it took a T-800's hydrogen fuel cell to blow the T-X up and kill her. Chances are, the T-1000 might of just gotten blown apart and regenerated.

Now since The T-800 Models own all of them, I am probably going to have to say Arnold wins... In along bad fight! The T-800 always finds a way and Arnold is the Original and you know what they say. Nothing beats the Original.

T-800 Overkill.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Incorrect. In T1 and T2, he was a T-800. In T3, he was not.

Incorrect, Arnold was a T-800 In all his films. 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Incorrect, Arnold was a T-800 In all his films. 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Nope. Shows how much of a Terminator fan you really are. :P

And @Nova, he's an upgraded version of the T-800 just as the T-800 is to the T-600. Different model. Less numbers between each Series, sure, but he's not a T-800.

The only friggin reason Arnie in T3 could go toe to toe with the Terminatrix was due to the enhancements that the T-850 model has where the 800 lacks. It still got owned granted but my point should be evidently clear.

The 850 Model was stronger, and faster as well as tougher (It was hardened to the degree of being able to withstand plasma blasts, though granted the not so durable fuel cell got ruptured, the chassis was fine) - it also had the mechanical equivalent of an adrenaline system that boosted its capability which is arguably why it could give the TX a fight.

A T-800 would be flattened by a TX, and a T-850 would mangle a T-800. :)

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Nope. Shows how much of a Terminator fan you really are. :P

And @Nova, he's an upgraded version of the T-800 just as the T-800 is to the T-600. Different model. Less numbers between each Series, sure, but he's not a T-800.

I believe I obviously know far more about THE TERMINATOR than you do if you're saying Arnold's character wasn't in T3....  The T-800 can't be an upgrade version of himself unless you're talking about the one in TS. Other than that, Arnold was a T-800...

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

The only friggin reason Arnie in T3 could go toe to toe with the Terminatrix was due to the enhancements that the T-850 model has where the 800 lacks. It still got owned granted but my point should be evidently clear.

The 850 Model was stronger, and faster as well as tougher (It was hardened to the degree of being able to withstand plasma blasts, though granted the not so durable fuel cell got ruptured, the chassis was fine) - it also had the mechanical equivalent of an adrenaline system that boosted its capability which is arguably why it could give the TX a fight.

A T-800 would be flattened by a TX, and a T-850 would mangle a T-800. :)

Not sure where this T-850 crap came from, but Arnold was a T-800.

Arnold seem'd just as durable and seem'd just as fast or slow as he did in previous films. If Arnold's a T-850, Then CGI Arnold's a T-900...

The T-800's fuel cell got damaged during the plasma attack because the electricity in the shed he fell in damaged it.

The T-800 Would not get flattened by a T-X, The T-800 already Beat her.

As far as the T-1000 goes, he would r a p e the T-X........ Real hard.

Not sure where this T-850 crap came from, but Arnold was a T-800.

As far as the T-1000 goes, he would *insensitivity* the T-X........ Real hard.

In the third movie, it's a T-850. Before that, it was a T-800.

Didn't someone post a comic on this thread of a T-X wrecking a T-1000?

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

In the third movie, it's a T-850. Before that, it was a T-800.

Didn't someone post a comic on this thread of a T-X wrecking a T-1000?

It never said in T3 that Arnie was a T-850, In fact when John asked if he remembered him, Arnold told him it was a different Model just like him.

That comic scan of the T-X wrecking the T-1000 is PIS and it's not even canon for the fact the writers to that comic do not own THE TERMINATOR franchise.

The T-X got her plasma weaponary damaged when the T-800 hit her with a rocket launcher and she had to replace it with a blow torch.

T-1000 got hit with a grenade blast and got badley deformed, but he reformed from that blast perfectly fine once he hit that hot pool of steel and still remained his shapeshifting abilities.

T-X was a rip off and a huge downgrade of the T-1000.

This is hilarious. He's actually ignoring something brought up in the film itself-- it's one thing to disregard a director's comment or something but good lord. There was an entire scene discussing the differences between the T-850 and the T-800s of the previous films (primarily the second). You're treating Arnold's Terminator as if he's one character which obviously is not the case, considering Ahnold dies at the end of every film. :)

But here, let me save you the trouble of actually doing some research:

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T-850_(Rise_of_the_Machines) This is the Arnold Terminator featured in T3. Note how it states he's Series 850? Click that link and you'll get loads of useful information pertaining to just how wrong you are. Isn't the internet wonderful?

As for the whole T-1000 > TX thing... it's been brought up and disproven. It's nonsense. Not getting into that again though.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

This is hilarious. He's actually ignoring something brought up in the film itself-- it's one thing to disregard a director's comment or something but good lord. There was an entire scene discussing the differences between the T-850 and the T-800s of the previous films (primarily the second). You're treating Arnold's Terminator as if he's one character which obviously is not the case, considering Ahnold dies at the end of every film. :)

But here, let me save you the trouble of actually doing some research:

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T-850_(Rise_of_the_Machines) This is the Arnold Terminator featured in T3. Note how it states he's Series 850? Click that link and you'll get loads of useful information pertaining to just how wrong you are. Isn't the internet wonderful?

As for the whole T-1000 > TX thing... it's been brought up and disproven. It's nonsense. Not getting into that again though.

Dude,

I Don't know what you think you are remember, but their is not, nor has their ever been a scene in T3, Stating that Arnold was a T-850, The term T-850 sounds stupid anyways, we mine as well call CGI Arnold from TS A T-888, Then because that T-800 would crumble Arnold from T3 and use him as a spit ball, same goes to the T-X, The T-1000 would be the only one who could give him problems.

Really a wiki is all the proof you have? No video scenes, no directors cut statements...etc... Just a wiki? Would you like me to go on that site and edit that wiki for ya? Will that help?

The T-X who lost her legs from being run over by a goddamn helicopter and had to rip her legs out to get free because she couldn't use her super strength to lift all that junk off her legs, Is not going to beat the T-1000 who would of leaked out and put himself back together ( as good as new ) and had his entire body blown to tiny piece and regenerated.

That comic scan of the T-X wrecking the T-1000 is PIS and it's not even canon for the fact the writers to that comic do not own THE TERMINATOR franchise.

The T-X got her plasma weaponary damaged when the T-800 hit her with a rocket launcher and she had to replace it with a blow torch.

T-1000 got hit with a grenade blast and got badley deformed, but he reformed from that blast perfectly fine once he hit that hot pool of steel and still remained his shapeshifting abilities.

The writers may not own the franchise, but they were licensed to do the comic. You should consider it canon, unless you want to discount everything that isn't a film.

So what if the plasma gun was damaged in the film? It's perfectly functional for this fight.

Comic shows the plasma weapon melting the T-1000, so even if he survived a grenade, doesn't matter.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

The writers may not own the franchise, but they were licensed to do the comic. You should consider it canon, unless you want to discount everything that isn't a film.

So what if the plasma gun was damaged in the film? It's perfectly functional for this fight.

Comic shows the plasma weapon melting the T-1000, so even if he survived a grenade, doesn't matter.

You know what that means when someone who doesn't own the franchise writes a comic like that? Those comics are called cross overs and unless James Cameron stated such ( which theirs no proof he did ) then it is not canon and it Is pure trash. Based on the scans on the OP, we aren't even using the comic version of the characters. we are using movie feats and movie versions, the T-1000 would floor the T-X in a fight with ease due to his recovery abilities, immortality and shapeshifting abilities.

If the T-800 or T-850, Whatever Model you wanna call Arnold from T3 Could survive a plasma attack, then the T-1000 being a much more upgraded Model should be able to do the same and survive it. The T-X was not perfectly functional otherwise she wouldn't of had to of replaced her plasma weapon with a flaim thrower. The T-1000 had his entire body blown to pieces and none of his knives and shapeshifting abilities were affected. Plus them having a hot woman play a villain in T3 was stupid. She wasn't even scary, Now Robert Patrick who Play'd the T-1000, he use to scare the crap out of me... I still sometimes have dreams and relive my childhood fears of him. He did about as good of a Job as Arnold did in the first one.