Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 13692 T-850 (Terminator) vs. T-1000 (Terminator) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)

Guest maggog

You know what that means when someone who doesn't own the franchise writes a comic like that? Those comics are called cross overs and unless James Cameron stated such ( which theirs no proof he did ) then it is not canon and it Is pure trash. Based on the scans on the OP, we aren't even using the comic version of the characters. we are using movie feats and movie versions, the T-1000 would floor the T-X in a fight with ease due to his recovery abilities, immortality and shapeshifting abilities.

If the T-800 or T-850, Whatever Model you wanna call Arnold from T3 Could survive a plasma attack, then the T-1000 being a much more upgraded Model should be able to do the same and survive it. The T-X was not perfectly functional otherwise she wouldn't of had to of replaced her plasma weapon with a flaim thrower. The T-1000 had his entire body blown to pieces and none of his knives and shapeshifting abilities were affected. Plus them having a hot woman play a villain in T3 was stupid. She wasn't even scary, Now Robert Patrick who Play'd the T-1000, he use to scare the crap out of me... I still sometimes have dreams and relive my childhood fears of him. He did about as good of a Job as Arnold did in the first one.

James Cameron does not own the franchise. He created it, wrote and directed T1 and T2, but he does not own the franchise. You'll notice he has nothing to do with Terminator 3, Salvation, or the Sarah Connor Chronicles. His involvement in the series ends with T2.

T-1000 isn't exactly perfect either. Remember that part in T2 where he was melted down?

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

James Cameron does not own the franchise. He created it, wrote and directed T1 and T2, but he does not own the franchise. You'll notice he has nothing to do with Terminator 3, Salvation, or the Sarah Connor Chronicles. His involvement in the series ends with T2.

T-1000 isn't exactly perfect either. Remember that part in T2 where he was melted down?

Yes James Cameron does own the TERMINATOR Franchise. He authorized them to make T3, Salvation and the Chronicles. MCG couldn't of just made the movies because he wanted too otherwise, James Cameron could of sued him. The Sarah Connor Chronicle isn't canon either. Great Show, I enjoyed watching it, but not canon.

Being melted down to me is a lot more of an impressive way to die then the T-X who died from a bomb explosion. Who knows how much affect that would of had on the T-1000, I'd imagine the Bomb would just blow him apart, but once the wind and fire gave out, he would just reform like he did during the truck explosions and helicopter crash/explosions.

It never said in T3 that Arnie was a T-850, In fact when John asked if he remembered him, Arnold told him it was a different Model just like him.

This. Right here. If Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator: Rise of the Machines explicitly stated this then it falls to simple basic language understanding in that he himself, the Terminator guardian in T3 is not of the same model as the prior Terminators Arnie portrayed. He said he said he was a different model but further deduction would be that he's not entirely different, i.e. his model is simply an updated version. Hence the 850 designation. There's like T-888s and T-900s which are like like periodical yet decent upgrades over the 800 series itself. Plus there's actual documentations and citations of the 850s in canon.

Hell even the games based off the films of T3 regard the Terminator as a 850 I believe, in The Redemption. Not canon I know but it uses the same character from the film. He's consistently referred to as a 850 all over the place, in the games, in the comics, in the toy marketing. Refuting the fact is pretty idiotic at this point.

There is a line that this same terminator says that he was selected due to John's emotional attachment to the prior model John received as a guardian in T2 - that would merely be the flesh sheathe I believe as they did designate the flesh sheathes as models too.

As for the Terminatrix, the whole point of the TX is that it's a Terminator designed to terminateother Terminators. In fact I know that if you damage the T-1000 by some means (i.e. heat), and it manages to survive, it will begin to malfunction and perform erratically. What's those plasma bolts the TX shoots? Superheated energy. I think that might be why it managed to crush a T-1000 in its testing phase... I believe there's another instance where an enhanced T-1000 got destroyed too. As for the T-850's fuel cell being damaged...

The T-800's fuel cell got damaged during the plasma attack because the electricity in the shed he fell in damaged it.

Incorrect. The T-850 explicitly states that it was damaged in the attack by the TX.

Seriously, I don't know where you're pulling this from but you're wrong frankly.

The general standard would be this: T-800 < T-850 < T-888 < T-1000 < TX. It's pretty much in the series' models too, in the name, i.e. the newer you go along, the superior in design and capability they are... not a farfetched concept to grasp.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

This. Right here. If Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator: Rise of the Machines explicitly stated this then it falls to simple basic language understanding in that he himself, the Terminator guardian in T3 is not of the same model as the prior Terminators Arnie portrayed. He said he said he was a different model but further deduction would be that he's not entirely different, i.e. his model is simply an updated version. Hence the 850 designation. There's like T-888s and T-900s which are like like periodical yet decent upgrades over the 800 series itself. Plus there's actual documentations and citations of the 850s in canon.

Hell even the games based off the films of T3 regard the Terminator as a 850 I believe, in The Redemption. Not canon I know but it uses the same character from the film. He's consistently referred to as a 850 all over the place, in the games, in the comics, in the toy marketing. Refuting the fact is pretty idiotic at this point.

There is a line that this same terminator says that he was selected due to John's emotional attachment to the prior model John received as a guardian in T2 - that would merely be the flesh sheathe I believe as they did designate the flesh sheathes as models too.

As for the Terminatrix, the whole point of the TX is that it's a Terminator designed to terminateother Terminators. In fact I know that if you damage the T-1000 by some means (i.e. heat), and it manages to survive, it will begin to malfunction and perform erratically. What's those plasma bolts the TX shoots? Superheated energy. I think that might be why it managed to crush a T-1000 in its testing phase... I believe there's another instance where an enhanced T-1000 got destroyed too. As for the T-850's fuel cell being damaged...

Incorrect. The T-850 explicitly states that it was damaged in the attack by the TX.

Seriously, I don't know where you're pulling this from but you're wrong frankly.

The general standard would be this: T-800 < T-850 < T-888 < T-1000 < TX. It's pretty much in the series' models too, in the name, i.e. the newer you go along, the superior in design and capability they are... not a farfetched concept to grasp.

I am not reading through all that crap. Arnold told John it was a different T-101 and John asked if they came off an assembly line or something and Arnold replied " Exactly " and the conversation afterwards was nothing, but the T-X convo. T-800 never said was Series he was so please spare me the lies.

The games are not canon. So therefore, whatever they referred to him as shouldn't apply. T-850 is just a glitch is all it is.

Moving on to the T-1000 guess what? The only time the T-1000 malfunctioned was after he was hit with liquid nitrogen, not after an extreme heat hit him...... Also the scenes where he glitched were on the T2 Extended edition and the glitch scenes are not canon for the fact they were cut from the theatrical version. He was still In better shape than the T-X was who got her right arm broke by a T-850, Got pinned down by being run over by a helicopter and had to rip her legs out to get free unlike the T-1000 Who had his entire body blown to pieces and regenerated like nothing happened. I never said the T-1000 got crushed by anything. You could crush a T-1000 yes, but he would just leak out and come back together as always. The T-800's hydrogen fuel cell would blow him apart, but the T-1000 would just regenerate afterwards. If the T-800 can grab the T-X's arm and crush it, then the T-1000 could do the same. The T-X had a supply of weaponary, but that took away from overall durability.

No, nothing Is incorrect, the T-800 states his fuel cell was damaged during the Plasma Attack and if the Plasma weapon couldn't even burn his flesh off, then that's proof the plasma shot, didn't do anything other than knock him back 20 feet or so back into the shed. Sir please know what you're talking about before posting.

Nope, T-800 is far different from T-1000 and T-X.

It is a 101. Funny thing is there is a 101 Model 850. In fact in the extras on the DVD of T3, it's referred to as a 850. Ergo, you're still incorrect. Also refusing to read an opponent's refuting post is pretty much not how one debates. -.- Given you've spouted the same stuff and refused to actually prove it instead dismissing what's been put forth. >.> Shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Doesn't matter, it carries the point across that in all the merchandise - it's referred to as the 850. Ergo, you're still incorrect.

...it being excluded from the theatrical edition doesn't render it non canon, especially if they released an extended version of the theatrical version that includes it. -.-

Also - you're referring to Arnie in T3 as a 850 and then a 800... which is it? It's the former that's for certain.

And the durability of the T-1000 and TX isn't what's being questioned in comparison. Yes, a T-1000 can reform from some things completely unharmed where it would leave a T-800 or TX damaged. But a T850 or TX can withstand a plasma discharge whereas the T-1000 cannot. That's what's being questioned here. And you're wrong - the T-850's fuel cells would obliterate it. It's a miniature nuclear explosion going off. Do you realize the heat such an explosion, especially at point blank range, outputs? It's hotter than smelting metal iirc. Also a T-800 model has only one fuel cell. The T-850 in T3 carried dual cells (Which again further proves that Arnie in T3 was not a 800 model).

Yes, it is incorrect since it was the sheer and violent impact from the explosion and its crashlanding in the shed that rendered it offline and damaged it's internal component, i.e. the Fuel Cell. The chassis is resistant to plasma discharges and its flesh was burnt but it had the capability of regeneration. Ergo you're incorrect and you're the one who does not know what he is talking about. -.-

...That's precisely what I just said?

3a9.png

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

It is a 101. Funny thing is there is a 101 Model 850. In fact in the extras on the DVD of T3, it's referred to as a 850. Ergo, you're still incorrect. Also refusing to read an opponent's refuting post is pretty much not how one debates. -.- Given you've spouted the same stuff and refused to actually prove it instead dismissing what's been put forth. >.> Shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Doesn't matter, it carries the point across that in all the merchandise - it's referred to as the 850. Ergo, you're still incorrect.

...it being excluded from the theatrical edition doesn't render it non canon, especially if they released an extended version of the theatrical version that includes it. -.-

Also - you're referring to Arnie in T3 as a 850 and then a 800... which is it? It's the former that's for certain.

And the durability of the T-1000 and TX isn't what's being questioned in comparison. Yes, a T-1000 can reform from some things completely unharmed where it would leave a T-800 or TX damaged. But a T850 or TX can withstand a plasma discharge whereas the T-1000 cannot. That's what's being questioned here. And you're wrong - the T-850's fuel cells would obliterate it. It's a miniature nuclear explosion going off. Do you realize the heat such an explosion, especially at point blank range, outputs? It's hotter than smelting metal iirc. Also a T-800 model has only one fuel cell. The T-850 in T3 carried dual cells (Which again further proves that Arnie in T3 was not a 800 model).

Yes, it is incorrect since it was the sheer and violent impact from the explosion and its crashlanding in the shed that rendered it offline and damaged it's internal component, i.e. the Fuel Cell. The chassis is resistant to plasma discharges and its flesh was burnt but it had the capability of regeneration. Ergo you're incorrect and you're the one who does not know what he is talking about. -.-

...That's precisely what I just said?

3a9.png

lol what? Where in the T3 extras does it refer to him as an 850? I'd love to hear about this. I wan't you to tell me where on my dic it says such. Me not wanting to read through the same redundant crap over and over again is what a debater should do because debaters don't do what he does and that's repeat the same crap over and over again.

I referred to Arnold as an 850 in that one post by accident. Cause I was thinking of this T-850 bull crap.

Anyways, first you say the T-850 and the T-X can stay damaged from certain damaged and the T-1000 can most likely reform from it? Then you wanna say they can withstand Plasma attacks and the T-1000 cannot? The T-850 withstood the shot yes, but what proof do you have that the T-X can withstand a plasma attack? A Rocket Launchers knocked her back about 30 feet or so and she landed on a headstone..... Not to mention her plasma weaponary got damaged and she had to replace it with a flaim thrower. Unlike the T-1000 got who blasted apart by the T-850's grenade blast and reformed perfectly fine once he hit that hot pool of steel and remained shapeshifting abilities is more than proof for me that he could withstand a Plasma Blast without problems. The T-1000 in the films never got destroyed or even hit with a Plasma Blast and even if he did, he would of reformed, Not even the end of the world could destroy him. It would blow him apart, but once the wind and the fire gave out, he would just regenerate like nothing happened to him. I believe you're confused about the heat killing a T-1000, You also don't seem to understand that was a lake of Moltein Steel that melted the T-1000, The only thing the fuel cell caused was a huge fire explosion, the T-1000 getting out of a truck explosion and a helicopter explosion is proof that the fuel cell would have the same exact affect. Again the Fuel cell is not a lake of hot steel. The T-1000 would reform fine, good as new.....

Where is this proof the T-800 only carried one fuel cell? The endoskeleton of the T-850 looks exactly the same as a T-800's endoskeleton and the pocket under his chest where the fuel cells are located look exactly the same. that's why their is no such model as a T-850, If its in the T3 extras, its just a glitch, don't let it brain wash ya pal. Arnold didn't look any faster in T3 as he did in T1 Or T2, He looked like he could get damaged just as easily or seem'd as durable as he did in  1 And 2.

Again you're wrong, for the Plasma Blast to get to the T-800's fuel cell, it would have to get through the armor first and it couldn't eve burn his flesh off. If this damn plasma canon's so hot like you say it is, he shouldn't of asked John for a Knife to cut his flesh off to get to his fuel cell, this so call " Hot Plasma Blast, that's suppose to vape the T-1000 " Should of gotten that flesh off for Arnold, but because the blast only knocked him back and couldn't burn his shirt or stomach very good, that's proof only the force of the plasma weapon is powerful ( not the heat ) so the plasma blast vaping the T-1000 is very hard for me to believe.

Not really trying to get into this debate again, since discussion was really over on this topic months ago in the first place, but... 

Not even the end of the world could destroy him. It would blow him apart, but once the wind and the fire gave out, he would just regenerate like nothing happened to him. 

I'm sorry, what? T-1000 is a god now? Funny, I seem to remember the one in T-2 being destroyed by "merely" molten metal.  

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Not really trying to get into this debate again, since discussion was really over on this topic months ago in the first place, but... 

I'm sorry, what? T-1000 is a god now? Funny, I seem to remember the one in T-2 being destroyed by "merely" molten metal.  

Months ago? I believe this thread is only a month old and I joined the site because I found this through the google search engine. Also it's not like it's a 10 year old thread being bumped. a month old isn't a very old thread.

Did I say the T-1000 was God? NO......The T-1000 died in Moltein Steel and your point is what? The T-X would die too in that lake of hot steel, In fact, she would probably die a lot faster than the T-1000 did just like the T-800 vaped instantly.

lol what? Where in the T3 extras does it refer to him as an 850? I'd love to hear about this. I wan't you to tell me where on my dic it says such. Me not wanting to read through the same redundant crap over and over again is what a debater should do because debaters don't do what he does and that's repeat the same crap over and over again.

I referred to Arnold as an 850 in that one post by accident. Cause I was thinking of this T-850 bull crap.

Anyways, first you say the T-850 and the T-X can stay damaged from certain damaged and the T-1000 can most likely reform from it? Then you wanna say they can withstand Plasma attacks and the T-1000 cannot? The T-850 withstood the shot yes, but what proof do you have that the T-X can withstand a plasma attack? A Rocket Launchers knocked her back about 30 feet or so and she landed on a headstone..... Not to mention her plasma weaponary got damaged and she had to replace it with a flaim thrower. Unlike the T-1000 got who blasted apart by the T-850's grenade blast and reformed perfectly fine once he hit that hot pool of steel and remained shapeshifting abilities is more than proof for me that he could withstand a Plasma Blast without problems. The T-1000 in the films never got destroyed or even hit with a Plasma Blast and even if he did, he would of reformed, Not even the end of the world could destroy him. It would blow him apart, but once the wind and the fire gave out, he would just regenerate like nothing happened to him. I believe you're confused about the heat killing a T-1000, You also don't seem to understand that was a lake of Moltein Steel that melted the T-1000, The only thing the fuel cell caused was a huge fire explosion, the T-1000 getting out of a truck explosion and a helicopter explosion is proof that the fuel cell would have the same exact affect. Again the Fuel cell is not a lake of hot steel. The T-1000 would reform fine, good as new.....

Where is this proof the T-800 only carried one fuel cell? The endoskeleton of the T-850 looks exactly the same as a T-800's endoskeleton and the pocket under his chest where the fuel cells are located look exactly the same. that's why their is no such model as a T-850, If its in the T3 extras, its just a glitch, don't let it brain wash ya pal. Arnold didn't look any faster in T3 as he did in T1 Or T2, He looked like he could get damaged just as easily or seem'd as durable as he did in  1 And 2.

Again you're wrong, for the Plasma Blast to get to the T-800's fuel cell, it would have to get through the armor first and it couldn't eve burn his flesh off. If this damn plasma canon's so hot like you say it is, he shouldn't of asked John for a Knife to cut his flesh off to get to his fuel cell, this so call " Hot Plasma Blast, that's suppose to vape the T-1000 " Should of gotten that flesh off for Arnold, but because the blast only knocked him back and couldn't burn his shirt or stomach very good, that's proof only the force of the plasma weapon is powerful ( not the heat ) so the plasma blast vaping the T-1000 is very hard for me to believe.

Actually it's you who's been redundant and spouting the same, ignoring what's been said and repeating. -.- As for the extras, go rifle around it, it's there and I don't have a copy read. I just remember it.

But it is a 850.

Withstanding does not necessarily translate as in taking something without damage - that was not what I intended to get across. It was for all intents and purposes intact afterwards. Also I did say it could reform from the plasma shot... but not without inherent damage as particulates of its mass would be missing, i.e. melted and destroyed. This is what happened in the testing phase as well I believe, the T-1000 vs TX scenario.

My proof is that the TX's chassis and frame is actually superior to a T-850's and more so with the mimetic polyalloy sheathe it has that reduces incoming damage. An example: The TX withstood a RPG but not without damage. It would survive a plasma shot, even better than a T-1000 or T-850 I'd think.

Again, I don't think you understand where I'm coming from. The debate isn't about the durability differences between the T-X and the T-1000 (you keep repeating this though and I keep trying to show you this isn't the case... who's redundant now?). It's about the durability of the T-1000 in the case of it actually being able to survive a Plasma shot or two from the T-X. We've examples and so - the two instances of a TX crushing a T-1000 and an enhanced T-1000 model due to the TX's plasma weaponry. They aren't noncanon and nothing renders them noncanon as the publishers haven't said so. We know the T-1000 was melted relatively easily by molten steel and the argument of it being able to survive a nuclear detonation is silly given what I had just said - the explosion itself outputs heat to a greater degree than being melted in molten steel. A firestorm from a truck and whatnot exploding does not equate to a nuclear detonation. In fact, the temperatures in these minor explosions wouldn't reach the likes of molten steel or a nuclear explosion. The Fuel Cell detonation is not a simple firestorm but an actual miniature nuclear explosion. I don't understand why it's difficult to grasp this simple fact.

Do some research - I know that the Terminator in T2 indicated he only had a singular fuel cell and that it was sufficient with efficient rationing of its energy reserves to last nigh forever. The T-850 in T3 had a pair. And it's not a glitch, you're blatantly ignoring the fact that outside the films itself, the Terminator has been branded a 850 in comics, toy marketing, videogames. And it's branded as a model 101 850 in the extras itself. Fact is that Arnold was a 850. At this point I'm starting to suspect you're blatantly ignoring this out of favor for the 800 or simply because you will not refuse you're wrong.

...I take it you don't know the definition of shock and impact that would result from the violent impact from the plasma discharge. It didn't damage his chassis, yes. The shock and impact did damage his internal components, hence why the fuel cell was ruptured - it is not as durable as his chassis and his systems went offline from the sheer impact. Also I believe the flesh is also resistant - it also has decent regenerative capabilities. It is burnt slightly as seen when Arnold removes the sheathe to get to the damaged cells inside. The plasma itself doesn't have to directly hit the component itself - the sheer impact and shock did the work. Again, the T-850 has been hardened against Plasma Weaponry (Which is what's thrown around like confetti at a parade in the future, i.e. the plasma rifles and whatnot), which is why it would survive.

Whereas a T-1000, composed of millions if not billions if nanites, would be affected by the plasma discharge and destroyed.

Months ago? I believe this thread is only a month old and I joined the site because I found this through the google search engine. Also it's not like it's a 10 year old thread being bumped. a month old isn't a very old thread.

Did I say the T-1000 was God? NO......The T-1000 died in Moltein Steel and your point is what? The T-X would die too in that lake of hot steel, In fact, she would probably die a lot faster than the T-1000 did just like the T-800 vaped instantly.

Actually it's not a fact she would die a lot faster. She'd last longer than the T-1000 or T-800. The T-800 didn't vape instantly, we watch him descend and it takes a bit before we seem him go offline from his perspective, which defies the very definition of instant.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Actually it's you who's been redundant and spouting the same, ignoring what's been said and repeating. -.- As for the extras, go rifle around it, it's there and I don't have a copy read. I just remember it.

But it is a 850.

Withstanding does not necessarily translate as in taking something without damage - that was not what I intended to get across. It was for all intents and purposes intact afterwards. Also I did say it could reform from the plasma shot... but not without inherent damage as particulates of its mass would be missing, i.e. melted and destroyed. This is what happened in the testing phase as well I believe, the T-1000 vs TX scenario.

My proof is that the TX's chassis and frame is actually superior to a T-850's and more so with the mimetic polyalloy sheathe it has that reduces incoming damage. An example: The TX withstood a RPG but not without damage. It would survive a plasma shot, even better than a T-1000 or T-850 I'd think.

Again, I don't think you understand where I'm coming from. The debate isn't about the durability differences between the T-X and the T-1000 (you keep repeating this though and I keep trying to show you this isn't the case... who's redundant now?). It's about the durability of the T-1000 in the case of it actually being able to survive a Plasma shot or two from the T-X. We've examples and so - the two instances of a TX crushing a T-1000 and an enhanced T-1000 model due to the TX's plasma weaponry. They aren't noncanon and nothing renders them noncanon as the publishers haven't said so. We know the T-1000 was melted relatively easily by molten steel and the argument of it being able to survive a nuclear detonation is silly given what I had just said - the explosion itself outputs heat to a greater degree than being melted in molten steel. A firestorm from a truck and whatnot exploding does not equate to a nuclear detonation. In fact, the temperatures in these minor explosions wouldn't reach the likes of molten steel or a nuclear explosion. The Fuel Cell detonation is not a simple firestorm but an actual miniature nuclear explosion. I don't understand why it's difficult to grasp this simple fact.

Do some research - I know that the Terminator in T2 indicated he only had a singular fuel cell and that it was sufficient with efficient rationing of its energy reserves to last nigh forever. The T-850 in T3 had a pair. And it's not a glitch, you're blatantly ignoring the fact that outside the films itself, the Terminator has been branded a 850 in comics, toy marketing, videogames. And it's branded as a model 101 850 in the extras itself. Fact is that Arnold was a 850. At this point I'm starting to suspect you're blatantly ignoring this out of favor for the 800 or simply because you will not refuse you're wrong.

...I take it you don't know the definition of shock and impact that would result from the violent impact from the plasma discharge. It didn't damage his chassis, yes. The shock and impact did damage his internal components, hence why the fuel cell was ruptured - it is not as durable as his chassis and his systems went offline from the sheer impact. Also I believe the flesh is also resistant - it also has decent regenerative capabilities. It is burnt slightly as seen when Arnold removes the sheathe to get to the damaged cells inside. The plasma itself doesn't have to directly hit the component itself - the sheer impact and shock did the work. Again, the T-850 has been hardened against Plasma Weaponry (Which is what's thrown around like confetti at a parade in the future, i.e. the plasma rifles and whatnot), which is why it would survive.

Whereas a T-1000, composed of millions if not billions if nanites, would be affected by the plasma discharge and destroyed.

I didn't ignore anything. I believe I asked for proof instead of wiki's that I could go edit for you just to show how accurate they are and how the wiki screwed up on Arnold's Model.

Yes the T-1000 would reform and he would be as good as new just like he was throughout the whole film in T2, He still was just as tall was he was when he arrived through the time machine and he looked just as good as he did. The only thing you have that suggest the Plasma Weaponary will do anything is some non canon cross over that Is trash. Based on the OP we are using movie feats based on the scans. The T-X's plasma weaponary is not all that impressive, it didn't even vape a fire truck, it caused an explosion, but that was it. We've seen the T-1000 walk out of plenty of those.

Yes the T-X withstood an RPG with damaging her arm, But do you not realize that a Plasma Canon has a lot more force on it than the RPG does and chance are, with a Plasma Shot, her entire arm probably would of been broke completely. Unlike the T-1000 he just keeps reforming and he's as good as new all over again. So really you can't compare the T-X's durability to the T-1000's.

You know why this is getting redundant? Because you obviously cannot comprehend that a lake of Moltein Steel and a Plasma weaponary is two completely different weapons and the Plasma Canon is no where near as hot, not even 1% close to the heat of moltein steel and the writers of the films saying so are flat out stupid, then they should of made that Plasma weaponary hot enough to take off the T-800's flesh, but they didn't, hell his shit hardly even got burned, if Arnolds flesh would of been completely removed to where he didn't need to ask John for a knife to get his damaged fuel cell out, then you might have me a little more convinced that the Plasma Weaponary is so hot, but it's not... Just no...... It's just as hot as a damn oven. Nothing impressive. Only the force of the weaponary was impressive, but that was all. Now you wanna go on and on about the heat of an explosion when no heat to the T-800's fuel cell explosion was given...... please just shhhhhh........... If the heat was hotter than that of a lake of moltein steel, then it wouldn't explode and cause nothing, but fire. guess what? The T-1000 has been there, done that already.  As I said, the T-1000 would just regenerate like he did in the truck and helicopter explosions.

The writers never said anything about Fuel cells in The T2 extended cuts, they didn't even come up with the Fuel Cell idea's until T3, The writers of T3 stated such. You can run your mouth all day about video game this and video game that and ignore the fact that video games = Non Canon....  I have the TERMINATOR 3 Book which is canon and it refers to him as a T-800 and so did the writers in T3, They referred to Arnold as a T-800, so these video games and wiki's where you hear hes a T-850, It's trash and stay away from that stuff.

LMAO What? Now the flesh is resistant to the heat? Considering Johns Pocket knife was able to cut through it? So now you're running out of arguments and you have to make up lies about scenes in movies? Cause you don't wanna admit I am right, the Plasma Canon also didn't do a good Job burning his shirt........ Does that mean the Bikers shirt that the T-800 stole the clothes from is just as durable as the T-800's Amor? Now I am convinced you're nothing more than a troll that knows nothing about THE TERMINATOR and has lack of knowledge on what he's talking about...

I believe that is Nanobots the T-1000 is made of, not Nanites. Also when the T-X's Plasma Canon actually melts the T-800's flesh and his shirt on top of that.. LOL........ Then please let me know, until then, she has nothing and I mean nothing to destroy the T-1000 With..

The T-X was a rip off of the T-1000, I would of sent her back to Skynet and got a damn refund out of her, because she was a piece of junk who lost her legs from being run over =/

T-1000 had his entire body blown to pieces and regenerated all his body parts before.

The T-1000 would *insensitivity* the T-X.......... Hard and good.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

One more thing: Model 101 is the actual designation of the flesh sheathe itself. Which is why both look the same so the argument of looking and performing the same is pointless.

Well I know 101 Refers to the looks and likes.

Model 101 = Arnolds Identity.

Model 102 would look like someone else.

I have googled the endoskeleton of the T-850 and the T-800

Here's the T-850

t850a.jpg

Here's the T-800

2953376-true_t-800.jpg

They look 100% the same.

Yeah, this thread is kind of long in the tooth, but not really old enough that I felt the need to call you on it here. You did, however, post in a much older thread where I did call you on the thread necro:

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/4261-match-3046-world-war-hulk-vs-freddy-krueger/?p=426125

Just make sure you don't get in the habit of doing that. It's not really good form.  

As I said earlier, I'm not trying to get into the debate of who can beat who again, but I was just pointing out where you seemed to imply that the T-1000 could recover from much worse that the molten metal bath that actually destroyed it: 

Not even the end of the world could destroy him. It would blow him apart, but once the wind and the fire gave out, he would just regenerate like nothing happened to him.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

Yeah, this thread is kind of long in the tooth, but not really old enough that I felt the need to call you on it here. You did, however, post in a much older thread where I did call you on the thread necro:

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/4261-match-3046-world-war-hulk-vs-freddy-krueger/?p=426125

Just make sure you don't get in the habit of doing that. It's not really good form.  

As I said earlier, I'm not trying to get into the debate of who can beat who again, but I was just pointing out where you seemed to imply that the T-1000 could recover from much worse that the molten metal bath that actually destroyed it: 

What exactly is wrong with bumping a thread that is over 2 years old? I never saw nothing wrong with it and why waite until you see me on this thread to call me out on it?

I Never said the T-1000 could recover from something hotter than a lake of hot steel, I was just saying it would recover from explosions as it showed to do in the movie.

What exactly is wrong with bumping a thread that is over 2 years old? I never saw nothing wrong with it and why waite until you see me on this thread to call me out on it?

It's bad form, mainly because the participants of the main conversation stopped posting long ago. And um, I can only respond once you make the post. I'd have to psychic to able to tell you before then. 

I Never said the T-1000 could recover from something hotter than a lake of hot steel, I was just saying it would recover from explosions as it showed to do in the movie.

Yeah, and then you said that it could eventually recover from the "end of the world", which I guess meant the earth exploding. Though... there wouldn't be any wind or fire left to give out. 

I'm going to address a few things that should refute the validity and credence of your claims in the future:

The Terminator in T2, as I just watched the scene where they've rescued Sarah Connor from the asylum and are currently within the garage to recoup, indicates it's a power cell, meaning just one. Perhaps they expanded on the idea more in T3 but we already see the beginnings of the idea of fuel cells.  I've found this:

Where a man's heart would be, shielded in a case-hardened subassembly inside the hyperalloy torso, was the nuclear-energy cell. it supplied power to run the most sophisticated system of hydraulic actuators and servo-motors ever constructed, enough power to run the lights of a small city for a day. it was designed to last (the) Terminator considerably longer, especially if intense activity was varied with conservation procedures. When (the) Terminator dropped off-line into economy mode, compact energy sinks collected and stored the excess. If the torso was breached and these vital power supplies disturbed, (the) Terminator could be stopped. But the torso was triple armored with the densest alloy ever smelted. (the) Terminator could keep operating at full power for twenty-four hours a day for 1,095 days. During that time it would certainly have opportunities, like now, for economy mode, where power was cut to 40 percent of nominal function. The optical system switched to infra-red only. The motivation units lost 40 percent of hydraulic pressure as the pumps slowed. Power was shunted into sinks and stored." -Frakes, "TERMINATOR"

As you can see, there were contingencies to make up for potential situations with just having the single power cell but my point's been made in that it's a singular power cell. Oh and it's a nuclear power cell. Which isn't unlike the fuel cells in T3, as it's also nuclear powered. So both series have nuclear powered cells and the former is a 800 whereas the latter is a 850, in singular and dual power cells. This pretty much confirms that the Terminators in T2 and T3 are 800 and 850 respectively, i.e. not the same series make.

I just took a look at the Terminator 3 novelization. This isn't within film canon as they reference the flesh of the terminator being some type of durable plastic, duraplast it was, unlike in the film canon, the flesh is actually living flesh... what else? They referred to him as a 850. I can give you the pages... :)

For instance! The skin being duraplast, on page 154 of David Hagberg's novel:

With the Gerber blade, Terminator cut a long curving
incision around the burned skin and muscle. There was no
blood, and Terminator felt no pain. The skin was dur-aplast,
a form of pliant plastic.

Or heck, in the novel it explicitly says it's a 850, on page 148 to 149:

"So, what?" he asked. He looked at
Terminator. "You guys come off an assembly line, or
something?"
"Or something. I'm a new model. A T-850."

At this point it is safe for me to say... you're full of shit and are the one spewing lies:

"I have the TERMINATOR 3 Book which is canon and it refers to him as a T-800"

Anyways...

Well I know 101 Refers to the looks and likes.

Model 101 = Arnolds Identity.

Model 102 would look like someone else.

I have googled the endoskeleton of the T-850 and the T-800

Here's the T-850

t850a.jpg

Here's the T-800

2953376-true_t-800.jpg

They look 100% the same.

...Just because they look 100% the same does not mean they perform 100% the same. The 850 is slightly stronger, faster, and more durable than the 800 and it has an electronic system inside its chassis that performs similar to adrenaline for us humans. It also carries a pair of fuel cells compared to the 800's singular. The fact is 850s do exist, they're superior to 800s, and Arnold in T3 is a 850.

At this point, I've pretty much confirmed you're full of shit and no longer see the point in continuing this debate. My point's been made of Arnold being a 850 in the film and more. The comics, which aren't non canon, dictates that a TX can kill a T-1000. The evidence is there and you're simply refuting them as non canon without actual evidence of them being non canon.

The end.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

It's bad form, mainly because the participants of the main conversation stopped posting long ago. And um, I can only respond once you make the post. I'd have to psychic to able to tell you before then. 

Yeah, and then you said that it could eventually recover from the "end of the world", which I guess meant the earth exploding. Though... there wouldn't be any wind or fire left to give out. 

I said the T-1000 would survive the end of the wold because the end of the worse just causes explosions with a bunch of wind and fire, it would KO him yes, but fire doesn't burn forever and once the wind and fire gave out, he probably would regenerate. The scenes where he got out of the truck explosions and helicopter crashes should be proof of it. That's similar to what he went through in films as far as explosions go. When the world ends, it ends with fire, not Moltein steel.

Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

I'm going to address a few things that should refute the validity and credence of your claims in the future:

The Terminator in T2, as I just watched the scene where they've rescued Sarah Connor from the asylum and are currently within the garage to recoup, indicates it's a power cell, meaning just one. Perhaps they expanded on the idea more in T3 but we already see the beginnings of the idea of fuel cells.  I've found this:

Where a man's heart would be, shielded in a case-hardened subassembly inside the hyperalloy torso, was the nuclear-energy cell. it supplied power to run the most sophisticated system of hydraulic actuators and servo-motors ever constructed, enough power to run the lights of a small city for a day. it was designed to last (the) Terminator considerably longer, especially if intense activity was varied with conservation procedures. When (the) Terminator dropped off-line into economy mode, compact energy sinks collected and stored the excess. If the torso was breached and these vital power supplies disturbed, (the) Terminator could be stopped. But the torso was triple armored with the densest alloy ever smelted. (the) Terminator could keep operating at full power for twenty-four hours a day for 1,095 days. During that time it would certainly have opportunities, like now, for economy mode, where power was cut to 40 percent of nominal function. The optical system switched to infra-red only. The motivation units lost 40 percent of hydraulic pressure as the pumps slowed. Power was shunted into sinks and stored." -Frakes, "TERMINATOR"

As you can see, there were contingencies to make up for potential situations with just having the single power cell but my point's been made in that it's a singular power cell. Oh and it's a nuclear power cell. Which isn't unlike the fuel cells in T3, as it's also nuclear powered. So both series have nuclear powered cells and the former is a 800 whereas the latter is a 850, in singular and dual power cells. This pretty much confirms that the Terminators in T2 and T3 are 800 and 850 respectively, i.e. not the same series make.

I just took a look at the Terminator 3 novelization. This isn't within film canon as they reference the flesh of the terminator being some type of durable plastic, duraplast it was, unlike in the film canon, the flesh is actually living flesh... what else? They referred to him as a 850. I can give you the pages... :)

For instance! The skin being duraplast, on page 154 of David Hagberg's novel:

With the Gerber blade, Terminator cut a long curving

incision around the burned skin and muscle. There was no

blood, and Terminator felt no pain. The skin was dur-aplast,

a form of pliant plastic.

Or heck, in the novel it explicitly says it's a 850, on page 148 to 149:

"So, what?" he asked. He looked at

Terminator. "You guys come off an assembly line, or

something?"

"Or something. I'm a new model. A T-850."

At this point it is safe for me to say... you're full of shit and are the one spewing lies:

"I have the TERMINATOR 3 Book which is canon and it refers to him as a T-800"

Anyways...

...Just because they look 100% the same does not mean they perform 100% the same. The 850 is slightly stronger, faster, and more durable than the 800 and it has an electronic system inside its chassis that performs similar to adrenaline for us humans. It also carries a pair of fuel cells compared to the 800's singular. The fact is 850s do exist, they're superior to 800s, and Arnold in T3 is a 850.

At this point, I've pretty much confirmed you're full of shit and no longer see the point in continuing this debate. My point's been made of Arnold being a 850 in the film and more. The comics, which aren't non canon, dictates that a TX can kill a T-1000. The evidence is there and you're simply refuting them as non canon without actual evidence of them being non canon.

The end.

Sir, I am not reading through all that long, relentless, never ending, redundant crap. If you think the T-X can beat the T-1000, you're in fact WRONG! Now shhhhhhhhhhhhh T-1000 Stomps her.....

Game, set and match for Jaeger Panzer. This is why I don't do much debates in CBUB(disregarding my chronic laziness in looking shit up, heh.) 

Sir, I am not reading through all that long, relentless, never ending, redundant crap. If you think the T-X can beat the T-1000, you're in fact WRONG! Now shhhhhhhhhhhhh T-1000 Stomps her.....

This. This may be the best example of why no one should ever bother arguing with a fanboy. There is no winning when you argue with a fanboy. You can be right in everything you've said, your argument can include damning evidence, but you will never persuade a fanboy that you're correct. Jaeger, DSkillz, this is friendly advice from someone else who fell into this fanboy trap.

ABANDON THREAD!