Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13068 Goliath (Gargoyles) vs. Bane

DSkillz

Thought I had said something but it didn't post. Although I've never seen Gargoyls, Goliath has ben used enough times and debated enough that I feel confident in voting for him. And good set up Skillz!

Thanks, leroy!

But maaaan that was a long time inbetween parts!

Heh, yeah, I'm not exactly the most prolific of writers. I promise it won't be another two years before the next chapter, though. :lol:

Guest L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

A very long and well detailed match. However I've already made the Goliath VS Bane match, the first one!

Ignore Corvette, he's just a Bane fanboy.

In all seriousness, nice set-up, Skillz. I see Goliath taking this after a tough fight. Experience, as well as the advantage of flight, should see him through. Despite what a certain Vette says, Xanatos in the power armor would rip Bane a new one.

I don't know what you're talking about. I was just defending the character everyone's saying will lose for fun.

EDIT: ASDFG SMILEY FACE

EDITEDIT: Removed.

A very long and well detailed match. However I've already made the Goliath VS Bane match, the first one!

Heh, yeah, you beat me to putting out the very first match between these two, and a good one. I did have the concept for mine a long time prior to that, though.

Heh, yeah, you beat me to putting out the very first match between these two, and a good one. I did have the concept for mine a long time prior to that, though.

And it is very well done too. I salute you! You've got your confedence is back too I trust.

And it is very well done too. I salute you! You've got your confedence is back too I trust.

Thanks, man! One of the things I'm hoping for is that the final vote for the match is around as close as it was for yours. I never lost my confidence, though; I just knew I had to wait for a while longer before I posted this.

Thanks, man! One of the things I'm hoping for is that the final vote for the match is around as close as it was for yours. I never lost my confidence, though; I just knew I had to wait for a while longer before I posted this.

I just hope in your match Bane loses. Because in my match Bane won

Okay, just a couple more hours until this wraps. Any more comments, votes, etc.?

Aw, I was hoping for a much closer final vote than this. Aw, well...