Crimson Typhoon: 4

Starfire Legacy

Mercenaryblade

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Don't need one but it might be fun to see what I'm commanding :P.

One thing; I know it's still being dialed in, but I just realized more or less everyone I'm chattin' with is with a NPC currently. Out of curiosity do you have any specific criteria for making an NPC post or just playing it by ear stil?

Don't need one but it might be fun to see what I'm commanding .

One thing; I know it's still being dialed in, but I just realized more or less everyone I'm chattin' with is with a NPC currently. Out of curiosity do you have any specific criteria for making an NPC post or just playing it by ear stil?

Still playing by ear at the moment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*drums his fingers*

Sorry to be impatient, but I'm still waiting for stuff to happen.

If you've been reading up on the bridge post you'd know there's a raid incoming.

Also you'd probably have more fun if Anders interacted more, yes I know against character.

I think someone is going to end up in the brig before the RPS over. :P

Yeah, we're not going to go off looking for Omegas dohickey.

Oh and this should come in handy for everyone soon:

BATTLE STATION POSITIONS

If general quarters is called this is where everyone goes

Pilots- To their ships.

Marines/Master at arms- The armoury, unless manning a post

Medical- The med bay

Engineers- to the engineering room

Bridge crew- Remain at the bridge

No offense but I think it's going a bit slow. Not that I mind, I appreciate that this RP doesn't leave me in the dust every time I sign off for the night, but I can understand why HWFM is getting impatient. We were told action coming soon on Jan. 8th, it is now Jan. 31st. But like I said, I personally don't mind.

Guest force_echo

I'm trying to move things along.

I just think the whole paying multiple people at once thing is needlessly complicated. I don't even try to keep up with everything anymore.

Well as I've said there is a raid incoming. If any of you have been following the bridge posts

@Nova I do apologize things are taking a bit longer than I thought. I try to give everyone a chance to participate, the fastest way to lose players is if they feel overwhelemed I've observed. Anyway I gave you a marine to yell at to make up for that.

@Force Yeah arguing and insulting the captain really isn't a good way to try and do that, I warned that your actions will have consequences so think before you do anything further. At any rate we're not abandoning a defenseless colony when we know there's a raid incoming.

Guest force_echo

Uhh, I've only been following the bridge posts since Omega was on the bridge, since like I said before, it's too much to keep track of everything with everyone playing multiple people at once

I wasn't saying we should either. Just a suggestion for a future mission at some point.

Uhh, I've only been following the bridge posts since Omega was on the bridge, since like I said before, it's too much to keep track of everything with everyone playing multiple people at once

I wasn't saying we should either. Just a suggestion for a future mission at some point.

Yeah I understand that, lots of characters can be difficult to follow

Hmm i'll keep that in mind, though I've got a few mission ideas right now, well if we can kick the action off. In the mean time, might want to rethink your actions. You might be a merc but you are basically insulting your boss right in the middle of her workplace.

Guest Jason Redfield

Well I don't think it's a realistic expectation to be able to keep up with every character from ever participant. IMO, there's nothing particularly wrong with just keeping an eye on the matters relevant to your character(s) and perhaps the overall storyline.

I'm OK with the current pace, but that's more or less because I can get a bit busy at times. Not that I'd say no to some action, mind you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay now we've got some action going finally, but first I need a question answered from those of you still with us.

Would you mind a time skip to boarding operations? Or would you rather put Kev and the bridge crew to the test and have them take on the enemy frigates first?