Mercenaryblade

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Larkin: lock n load

Destiny: It's showtime boys and girls

Alice: Welcome aboard 'The Starfire', Strap in cause it's gonna be a hell of a ride

me: hmm? Oh yeah........ready when you are boss

Guest Jason Redfield

Well, (correct me if I'm wrong Merc) I'm guessing this RP won't be quite so space battle-centric. Seems that there will be even more ground missions and the like than last time. I think three pilots plus perhaps a small cast of permanent NPC pilots can fulfill the role adequately. Just my two cents.

Well, (correct me if I'm wrong Merc) I'm guessing this RP won't be quite so space battle-centric. Seems that there will be even more ground missions and the like than last time. I think three pilots plus perhaps a small cast of permanent NPC pilots can fulfill the role adequately. Just my two cents.

Yes I would agree with that, course the pilots will still play an important role, they disable a ship the marines board it.

Guest force_echo

I guess Omega could fill in as a pilot on some missions? It just doesn't make any sense, as his flying style only really worked with his ultra tricked out personal ship, which he doesn't have anymore. He does have history with Charles though, maybe they can be wingmates for a mission or two?

I guess Omega could fill in as a pilot on some missions? It just doesn't make any sense, as his flying style only really worked with his ultra tricked out personal ship, which he doesn't have anymore. He does have history with Charles though, maybe they can be wingmates for a mission or two?

Yeah if we need an extra I'm sure he'd do good at it, being a jack of all trades

Guest Jason Redfield

Just as a general reminder to everyone: Redfield isn't known as Redfield to all but maybe a couple of people on the ship. Basically anyone who knew him from the last RP and that's about it. Other than that, he's Major Wright, a Marine. Just putting that out there for future reference ;)

Now, to business...