Guest Djgambrell

Name: Solus Sto

Species: Daedalian

Appearance:

Werewolf_by_JLoneWolf.jpg

Height: 6'9

Weight: 290

Job Class: Warrant Officer

Callsign: Outcast. Due to his exiling by the Daedalian Military he began a hard and troubled life on his own. Other Daedalians began to know him as outcast. The name spread until that was something of a nickname used by everyone. He never shows discomfort in the name because he does not regret what he did.

Those who knew him before his incident knew him as Wild Dog due to his style of life. He loved excitement and a good rush. If people needed a good time and a good fight he was your man. As well as his style of fighting which was very bestial. Using his teeth and such to take on opponents.

Bio: Solus was a young pup at the start of the last war against the Shra'a. He raised himself as his parents died in the war. Growing smart and strong. As soon as he was old enough he joined the rebellion. He had always been best with his hands so he commissioned for his trademark gauntlets for the field. He quickly rose ranks so he could be the first man in last man out. He had the makings of a leader but that wasn't his style. He was a dog for work not for sitting back. He earned the nickname wild dog for his animalistic style of battle. He grew close to his commander Lucian calling him his first true friend. He was an honest man who was kind to all. He treated others with respect at all times. He was the kind of man to follow his values until the very end. In their company he found friends. Loreli a serious woman very much Solus' opposite who had no equal with a blade. Cinder who could sneak in and penetrate any facility on record. She was the only woman Solus ever loved. Then there was the rookie Remus. He was squemish at times and not good at much but if you put him behind a gun he became a whole new man. Solus had fun with his companions when he had any chance. They were know for completing any mission given to them. That was until their final mission...

Weapons:

Gauntlets: An old favorite he kept from the war. Treated against vibroblades, blasters, and gunfire they hold a very strong advantage in up close combat

http://fc01.devianta...ts_by_Azmal.jpg

Revolver: Taken from an old comrade at his death he uses it in memory. It is also a sign of remembering why he was exiled in the first place. It has since been modified to fit his size.

http://th03.devianta...ama-d4nmzz9.jpg

Home planet: Daedalia

Will finish after a few words with Merc.

Well I'm flexible I was just throwing out a date if any of you would rather it be after the 14th. Majority rules here just let me know so I can kick things off

Also I've decided that as of now trekker will be flight leader for the starfighters.

Redfield is in command of the marines and Nova is the squad leader under Redifeld's command.

Changes may come later

Guest force_echo

Nova? On what criteria did you choose the squad leader, who signed up with the crappiest character? Or is it just because Nova's in game character is the highest rank out of the others (save Redfield)?

Guest KevinDWolf93

@Force: That seems to be it. Out of all those that fall under marine, Nova is probably the highest ranked PC next to Redfield that is official Alliance military. Most everyone else in that category is more or less a mercenary under contract and as badass the folks appear to be, one can probably find better for ordering folks around IC. Now we only hope Nova takes this seriously

evilmonkey.jpg

Guest Jason Redfield

Besides, Redfield's actually the leader, so I'm following his lead.

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dog-fuzzy-logic_132314808869_0.jpg

In all seriousness, you may end up getting stuck with Marine leadership duty more than you expect. At this point Redfield is a spy first, Marine second. So, uh... have fun, Nova!

Guest He who fights monsters

Name: Anders Steele

Species: Human

Appearance: character_kiyan.jpg

Job class: Marine

Callsign: Assassin

Bio:

The quiet and stoic Assassin grew up in a rougher part of one of the Earth’s many cities. He was a loner in his own right, but he has often cooperated in acts that were not illegal, but questionable given the context. Anders was with a small and secretive group of vigilantes, known as the Spears, who silenced all threats to the community in a silent and discreet manner. Fortunately, he did these silently and generally avoided the public. As long as he was not seen in the act, he was content with the job done.

Some time passed and later, one month after a kill against a criminal, a task force from the Armed Forces eventually discovered the Spears. The Spears attempted to evade them even though they only targeted criminals. Unfortunately, the Armed Forces did not discriminate. The Spears were eventually forced to combat all threats directly attacking them, but the Spears were all seemingly decimated and the members had to part ways or become imprisoned. Anders, now going by Assassin, used his talents and eventually became a marine, hoping to leave behind his questionable past.

Weapon preference:

Sawn-off carbines and shotguns for primary. He does not fancy clunky weapons and typically considers the lengthiness to be annoyance if anything. For melee and his emergency weapon, he typically has a switch-blade that is disguised as a harmless phone. A weapon he himself created and modified before becoming a marine. He made it to be a weapon nobody expects to become a weapon.

Occasionally he would use other weaponry, granted the weapon is stealthy or sleek enough.

Home planet: Earth.

Guest force_echo

Ouch force, that hurt. Oh well. Least you're honest, War Machine...uh Omega Shadow. Good day sir.

What does the picture I use have to do with a the quality of the character? Like you made that character render yourself, lol. Even on basis of looks, my character looks cooler than yours.

I really don't care if you're the leader or whatever, it could be whoever, I was just wondering how Merc came up with them, while pointing out how god-awful your character is. Seriously? "The bigger the better"? "He'd rather not talk about his past"? Are you joking? 'Cause if so, it's not funny. At all.

I wasn't trying to say that force. Yeah, I wasn't original either. I wish I could draw that well but I can't.

And no one can put as much effort into their characters as you force, so I didn't even bother trying. I just thought I'd save you the bother of having to read cliche stuff you've seen before. It's not meant to be funny, just to be straight to the point. Good day sir.

Guest Jason Redfield

I really don't give a damn whether Nova writes a book with his character bio or not. The only thing I care about is how well he roleplays in the actual RP. From my limited experience with him in the past, he's a fine writer and RPer. Character development in RPs like this occurs through showing, not telling.

So, in a word: chill.

Nova? On what criteria did you choose the squad leader, who signed up with the crappiest character? Or is it just because Nova's in game character is the highest rank out of the others (save Redfield)?

He's highest enlisted rank, you are a private contractor the alliance isn't going to let mercs boss their troops around. Redfield has over all command though and Kev/Alice is in command of the whole ship

And no one answered my question do you want this postponed till after the 14th? I'm flexible

Guest force_echo

I wasn't implying that I wanted to be in command of anything. It wouldn't fit with my character in any capacity, and it wouldn't make logical sense, as you pointed out.