X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12882 Batman & Robin vs. Taskmaster

Guest ninjaman1848

Guest skadoosh

What Taskmaster lacks in tactical prowess he makes up for in sheer skill and physical ability, and what Batman lacks in skill and physical ability he makes up for with tactical prowess. They are pretty even, but in a straight up fight, Taskmaster would probably win, but seeing as there's an opportunity in this fight for Batman to get in a sneak-attack on Taskmaster, via Damien's distraction, he could beat Taskmaster after all.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Delta Force

Using PIS to support a debate is a poor way to debate, it equates more to ABC logic then an actual feat.

And Batman's sneak attack is one of the things Taskmaster is waiting for.

2299083-capandironman_super.jpg

Guest skadoosh

Taskmaster doesn't know Batman is going to sneak up on him, if he does at all, because he's unfamiliar with him, so he wont be prepared for it, necessarily.

Guest skadoosh

Yeah, they meet for the fight. So?

Taskmaster hasn't studied Batman, or even Damien. Taskmaster does not know Batman, or Damien, as well as he does Cap and Iron Man, so that point isn't exactly valid. Taskmaster wont be expecting a sneak attack from Batman.

what gave taskmaster his speed was a device he no longer has without it he is no faster then batman if he is that fast .

just going by what i read up on him on marvel wiki i have only read one comic that he appeared in .

and a smoke screen could keep him from reading bats moves .

what gave taskmaster his speed was a device he no longer has without it he is no faster then batman if he is that fast .

just going by what i read up on him on marvel wiki i have only read one comic that he appeared in .

and a smoke screen could keep him from reading bats moves .

Where's this from?

Guest skadoosh

not against taskmaster!

Damien is as good as gone!

No, Damien is very capable of aim-dodging a shot from anyone, however unrealistic it may be. Taskmaster has incredibly good aim, but it's not exactly affective against someone who will move out of the way when you aim at them, let alone when you shoot at them.