Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Match 12882 Batman & Robin vs. Taskmaster

Guest ninjaman1848

Guest ninjaman1848

Another cbub chain story part 2

Both sides were tired and out of breathe. Many pokemon lay on the ground out cold. Robin as well was knocked out. The ones standing were a battered atman, a cut and bruised charzard, and an enraged ash ketchum.

Ash: "I have had enough of this! Charzard lets end this now!

Before he could end his statement the bat swung a right round house followed by a lft hook and ended with a hard right jab to the stomach. Charzrd was out and it was just the bat and ash.

Ash: " YOU DIE NOW!AHHHHHHH....

Batman: "Go to sleep."

With that last statement he left an unconscious ash with the gotham city police.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Alfred: "Master Wayne may I ask what are you doing up so late?

Brue: "That boy said that he wants his Pikachu back and im going to get it.

Alfred: "And how will you do that?

Bruce: "I've hacked onto the univa region database and it says that a team rocket has been trying to take a Pikachu from that same boy for quite some time now and have never succeeded."

Alfred: " And you think that they took it?

Bruce:" I know they took it and I know exactly where they are hiding him."

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Batman and robin arrived at the abandoned warehouse Pikachu was being held. When they opened the door they didn't find anything but a lone figure.

Taskmaster: " They told me they would send someone. I just didn't think he would be dressed up like a big bat"

Batman:"Who are you and where is the pokemon."

Taskmaster:" You are going to have ta fight me to get it"

It is the taskmaster

Vs

Batman and robin

Everyone has their standard gear

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!!!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skadoosh

Well, probably Batman and Robin, but only if they stay the Hell away from Taskmaster. If they get up close and personal then i reckon Taskmaster could out-fight both of them, probably. I'm not sure, though.

Whether he can copy moves are not he could not beat both Bruce and Damian at the same time. If it was a one on one battle and it was the first encounter Taskmaster wins.

PS. I know this is a first encounter but it is 2 on 1

His skills are still nothing that Batman or Robin hasnt encountered before.

So?

His Reflexive Photography enables him to learn the fighting style of his opponents - which means he can easily adapt to Batman and Robin's combat styles... and since he's already one of the most skilled hand to hand experts in the Marvel Universe...

This in conjunction with him being about to go Double Speed, I can't see them winning.

So?

His Reflexive Photography enables him to learn the fighting style of his opponents - which means he can easily adapt to Batman and Robin's combat styles... and since he's already one of the most skilled hand to hand experts in the Marvel Universe...

This in conjunction with him being about to go Double Speed, I can't see them winning.

While he may be able to move faster (which is nothing unseen by Batman) he still has to contend with two of DCs top martial artists. Also while Taskmaster may be able to copy fighting styles, Batman is smart enough to recognize this and constantly change up the style to through Taskmaster off.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I have seen Cap get the better of Taskmaster. If Cap can do it on his own, Batman would be able to as well. Tasky can use super speed, but in short bursts and it really messes his body up..

He can copy their moves, but not their gadgets. Batman takes on superior opponents all the time.

While he may be able to move faster (which is nothing unseen by Batman) he still has to contend with two of DCs top martial artists. Also while Taskmaster may be able to copy fighting styles, Batman is smart enough to recognize this and constantly change up the style to through Taskmaster off.

Taskmaster could be argued to be one of Marvel's Top Hand to Hand fighters due to his skills (aside from his 'power') and he doesn't have to rely entirely on this power, he can merely fall back onto his own massive repertoire of combat styles to contend with Batman and Robin.

I have seen Cap get the better of Taskmaster. If Cap can do it on his own, Batman would be able to as well. Tasky can use super speed, but in short bursts and it really messes his body up..

He can copy their moves, but not their gadgets. Batman takes on superior opponents all the time.

I recall he's gotten the better of Cap too at some point.

It does - but if he uses it in short bursts, it doesn't have as much a negative effect.

Taskmaster takes on superior opponents all the time and comes out rather successful... there's not really a difference.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Seems pretty even to me. Taskmaster's speed is trumped by gadgets and the team work of the cape crusaders. Considering Nightwing has lassoed a running Flash, Tasky's speed will surprise them at first, but nothing they can't handle.

NIghtwing has nothing to do with Batman & Robin (Keep in mind, I presume this is Damien Wayne for Robin).

And Taskmaster is capable of handling the two of them despite their teamwork - he's been threatened by large scale groups of decently trained people and come out top. He also uses gadgets - iirc he's got a Shield energy weapon projector that forms into whatever weapon he wants (not sure if he still has that.)

Plus he uses Guns (Standard equip).

In this battle I think Taskmaster would focus most his attention on Batman and that would be his real downfall. Damian is a very skilled and ruthless fighter. Despite his size Damian is more willing to mame and kill if need be.

In this battle I think Taskmaster would focus most his attention on Batman and that would be his real downfall. Damian is a very skilled and ruthless fighter. Despite his size Damian is more willing to mame and kill if need be.

Except you are downplaying Taskmaster:

With his knowledge and capability of seeing moves - he'd realize that Damien is just as dangerous and will not only focus on Batman...