X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12882 Batman & Robin vs. Taskmaster

Guest ninjaman1848

Guest bigballerju

Batman had help defeating Slade and has not beaten him one on one by himself. Taskmaster can't escape some who can in seconds create hurricane force winds, floods, and more.

Do you know about Moon Knight? He is a ex U.S Marine, CIA operative, mercernary, and more. Moon Knight is a great strategist as well. Oh like Nightwing in DC he is a olympic-level athlete, skilled acrobat, and skilled gymnast. Moon Knight has carbonadium as armor, high tech weapons,high tech weapons, and more. Moon Knight is capable of battling Batman and others like Nightwing himself. Why are do you keep bringing him up as if losing to him is a bad thing. Oh by the way Taskmaster choose not to copy Moon Knight's style due to the way Moon Knight was battling him and countering him in the fight.

Batman has been outsmarted by Deathstroke, Hush, Joker, and Bane. Now once again you have provided no reason as to why Taskmaster would win.

Batman barely beat Bane and yes he defeated Jean Paul in the 90s after a good battle. Taskmaster has fought Daredevil, Bucky Barnes as Captain America, Captain America, Spiderman, Daredevil, and more.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no brothers in Electric Ferret.

dont troll. He says it as a sign of respect between the two of them.

@bigballerju

While Batman has lost at times. He has won on larger scales more often. Saying he lost to Deathstroke 1 on 1 may be true but he also beat him with the help of Robin or Nightwing. Deathstroke has been shown to be superior to Taskmaster in several ways and in this fight it is not 1 on 1. Batman has the help of Robin that in the end proves to be too much for taskmaster just like it was too much for the superior to Deathstroke.

Guest bigballerju

Umm Batman had help from Nightwing and Tim Drake in that fight. Are they in this fight? No. Damien is useless in this fight. Nightwing nor any of the other Bat family are in this fight. Batman only has Damien in this fight. This is part of his arc from the last match. Your also forgetting the fact even in that fight with Deathstroke Batman had prep time. Batman loses.

What one advantage does Taskmaster have that Batman has not faced before? Its not prep, skills, speed, intellect, strength, numbers, or tech.

Taskmaster has nothing going for him that Batman can not win against especially with the help of Damian in this fight. Batman is on par in skills. He is a better tactician. He has more tech. He has the numbers advantage.

Superior skills, ability to counter every move with physical reflex.

His skills arent superior. They would be even. The reflex part he has encountered before but how do you block 4 fists with two arms. He would not be able to fight off both Batman and Robin at the same time with the skill they both possess

Guest bigballerju

What damn numbers advantage? Damien is useless here. Taskmaster dispatches Damien in seconds. Batman is faster then Taskmaster speed wise? Once again he has fought Spiderman and two Captain Americas at the same time on separate occasions. Speed required too keep up in those two battles speaks for itself. Taskmaster has the fighting skills of Daredevil, Captain America, Elektra, Iron-Fist, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, and more.

Seriously people...

batblinkcup2.jpg

switches cup in less than a second

supermanbatman39-batvsuperpunch.jpg

Dodges a punch by Superman

batvstitans2.jpg

Hits Kid Flash in movement

He has also beaten Prometheus 1 on 1 which has the same ability as Taskmaster. Anyone Prometheus fights his helmet records and he can duplicate there moves

He hit Prometheus with a computer virus. Can't do that to Tasky.

He didn't tag Kid Flash, Kid Flash ran right into his arm.

He put his arm out and Kid Flash couldnt dodge it?

Even before that he fought on par with him.

The difference here is he has Damian and contrary to ballers belief he is not useless. He may be impulsive at times, but as far as H2H skills he is on par with Nightwing and Red Robin. He has been trained by the same group that trained Batman

What I see my good bros. is that we are trying to swerve around things here:

Legacy X rightly gave instances where Bats improvises about par. Whether Kid Flash didn't manouver well, or was duped; whichever way you cook it, Bats played it that way. That is the exact thing we are trying to stress. Tasky ain't that. He has proven to be fallible.

I will try to put it into perspective as best as I can here:

Tasky's range is too wide in terms of effectiveness and fallibility. Where he faced off 2 Caps, and downed some credible fighters, he also lost to fighters who he wasn't supposed to lose to. Whether he chose not to do this or that works only and only if it is part of the plan. If it isn't and its actually working against him, then it becomes an excuse. Lets not state what Moonknight is as bro Baller said, bottom line, he was stated to be not at par with Tasky, but still beat him batty. Punisher is not half as credible a H2H fighter as Deadpool or well, Tasky himself, yet managed to drive a knife through Tasky. That shouldn't have happened. Deadpool may be a good fighter, but Tasky is still stated as above him. He still fell to him, even with Pool's self imposed handicap.

My rule: These are not moments you just overlook because he has done something good. You consider them, and when I do, I do the math and see that he is really good, but he's also been beaten, by lesser.

My derivation: With such far ranging stats on either end of the bank, I WILL NEVER GO OUT AND SAY; OH, TASKY WILL ROLL OVER BATS (and with Damian in tow, no less). To be fair, I will perhaps say that I will flip a coin.

My personal take is that Bats is a badder, more accurate and smarter hitter. I go with him off the 'bat'.

Your take should in fairness be: Tasky's done good, but he has his downers. An' this is Bats, call him overrated, or right on the ball, he's probably the smartest innovative fighter who Tasky will face. A coin flip would have been fair, instead of the statement that Tasky will just casually do it.

And lets all keep the respect going here. Good debate going bros.

You guys are ignoring everything people tell you about Taskmaster. Its pointless.

same goes for everything everyone has said about Batman