Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

The Avengers Initiative

C.T.

Very well, you make good points for him but he can pretty much disarm the entire army, take command of their ships and such. I'd rather you do Iceman but if you really want Mags...

Very true. In my mind, I saw him fighting biological aliens, but if this threat is too metal oriented, I'll swap him out no problem. I can see how using Magneto might get dull.

I'll put a holder on Iceman, but I'm a bit fickle at the moment with that choice!

Guest nrdman

Vision

Youngvisionx.png

Portrayed by Clark Gregg

424px-11.30.10ClarkGreggByLuigiNovi.jpg

Power - Set

• Density control ranging from invulnerability to intangibility
  • Mass control ranging from extraordinarily heavy to weightlessness
  • Utilizes phasing into beings/objects then solidifying as a means of molecular disruption, causing pain/damage or death/destruction
  • Flight
  • Solar energy projection (via eyes or solar jewel on forehead)
  • Computer/IT network interfacing
  • Superhuman strength, intelligence, reflexes and senses as an artificial being
  • Capable of self repair and regeneration as an artificial being

This is a prototype Agent Coulson personality Vision.

Nick Fury always has a back-up, Agent Coulson is no different. The minute Coulson died the prototype Android Coulson awoke. Being on the Helicarrier, Vision immediatly saw the Chitauri. Coulson decided to test this new body out.

Edited by nrdman

Character: Black Tarantula/Carlos Lamuerto

Carlos_LaMuerto_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

Portrayed by

LDP_Headshot.jpg

Lou Diamond Phillips

Powers/Abilities:

*Superhuman Strength - Around 30 tons

*Superhuman Stamina - Able to exert himself at peak physical capacity for around 24 hours

*Superhuman Durability - Able to withstand great impacts such as, falling from several stories and being struck by opponents with Super Strength, Nearly bullet proof.

*Superhuman Agility - Beyond the finest human athlete, roughly on the same level as Spider-man

*Superhuman Speed - Able to move at speeds exceeding

*Optic Blasts - Able to fire energy beams from his eyes, but requires several minutes to 'recharge' between each blast.

*Regenerative Healing Factor - Able to heal from seemingly fatal injuries, such as a penetrated heart.

*Genius-level Intellect:

*Skilled Martial Artist: Skilled in many forms of both armed and unarmed combat.

Equipment: N/A

Reason for being in the area of the Chitauri attack/how they fit in:

While attending the Columbia University for his Business Administration degree, Carlos was approached by Fury to join the Beta team, he was initially reluctant to join, however eventually Fury managed to talk him into it, his criminal background being a fairly large piece of leverage on Furys part to convince him to join.

Now that you mention it that is true....hmm. I'm going to have to rescind what I said and veto Vision.

I am thinking anywhere from street level and mid to high level is acceptable.

People like Spidey, Nova and such...maybe up to Namor(out of water) levels.

i just noticed that I didn't actually input the speed for Carlos, I'll fix that once I actually have a decent number.

The only thing his page states is that he is faster than Spider-man, however on Spider-mans page there's a reference to a comic, where he catches up to a speeding car, I'm trying to find anything that actually states how fast the car was moving, but I'm guessing around 60-70 Mph

Guest KevinDWolf93

I actually have an odd suggestion. I was hopin to give a recast of Bullseye, no connections to the Daredevil film(duh). Now the fact that he's villian/assassin might be an issue but I figured a justification for that could work would be that SHIELD picked him up after government or freelance workings(before any point where he would've taken up a costume/meet daredevil) and put him in a position where he works on a 'Suicide Squad"-esque basis and him turncoating is not such a good idea.

I got a few ideas down for the idea, but I'd rather get turned down now than get it all done then get turned down.

Bullseye would be an Awesome idea, and he's actually got some stuff in his established background story that would make it relatively easy to 'adjust' him to this particular RP.

He actually worked as a Special Operative for the NSA, before turning into a freelance Assassin/Mercenary.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Co-Starring:

Clive Owen

clive-owen-leather-lad.jpg

as

Bullseye_002.jpg

Bullseye

Powers/Abilities

*Near-perfect accuracy with any weapon

*Capable of throwing virtually any object as a projectile with lethal force

*Highly skilled martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant

Equipment

*AWSM .338 lapua rifle

*HK416 assault rifle with ACOG scope

*9mm micro-uzi x2.

*FN Five-Seven

*various knife types x6

*Deck of playing cards

*container of toothpicks

*change purse

Reason for joining the team:

Bullseye's history is fairly shrouded in mystery, even SHIELD only knows a few straight details. They know he relly wanted his father dead and he was able to kill a man with a fast baseball pitch, and anything further is classified. SHIELD picked him up after he decided to 'leave' the NSA and decided to do some freelance mercenary work. After something of a confrontation he was 'forcefully detained' by them.

After making it known that his options were very limited in what they would allow him to do, he realized that going against SHIELD wasn't the smartest of things to do. He agreed to join his B-team, at last on a probational basis. By probation of course, it meant if he tried anything too out there then he would likely be put away or worse. Being crazy and not stupid he very quickly agreed to do things on SHIELD's terms. As long as he killed stuff and wasn't bored it was all the same to him.