NE5qcg8HeUsl86_1_2.jpg

as Black Panther

Black-Panther_01.gif

powers/abilities:

enhanced senses

Reasons for joining the team:

will write later... maybe

Guest force_echo

Feels familiar to be playing as Iron Fist again. He's pretty much my go-to Marvel RP character not named Iron Man.

Name: Iron Fist

Played by: Ray Park

Powers/Abilities: Here.

Reasons for joining the team: Contracted by SHIELD to work on electromagnetic solutions as a part of Rand industries when put on the team.

Alternatively:

Daredevil

Played by: Ben Affleck (I'm lazy)

Powers/ Abilities: Here.

How he met the others: He was patrolling Hell's Kitchen. When the aliens attacked New York, he defended his turf. It was while this was going on that he met the team.

Collin Farrel

Collin-Farrel--collin-farrel-81040_1024_768.jpg

Gambit(Remy LeBeau)

250px-Gambit_Vol_5_1_Textless.jpg

Powers:Gambit is a mutant.

Molecular Acceleration: Remy has the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging†that item with explosive results. He prefers to charge smaller objects, such as his ever-present playing cards, as the time required to charge them is greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to throw. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object. The larger it is the more time it takes. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact. The power of his explosions is dependent on the mass of the object he is charging, for example, a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade. Gambit can also use his powers to accelerate an object's kinetic energy instead of converting its potential energy, for example, he can charge his bo staff with enough power to level a house.

Enhanced Agility: Gambit's ability to tap energy also grants him superhuman agility and dexterity which gives him an added edge he has used to his advantage by developing a unique acrobatic fighting style.

• Static Interference: Ability to create static, because of the charged potential energy always in his body, that shields his mind from detection from telepaths. Although reportedly uncomfortable for the parties involved, this shield does not prevent telepathic invasion as suggested and shown on a few occasions.

Hypnotic Charm: Ability to "charge" the kinetic energy within a person's brain, allowing a subtle influence over any sentient mind. This power allows Gambit to compel others to believe what he says and agree with anything he suggests. More powerful minds have proven immune to Gambit's charm.

Reason for joining the team: Will write up laterz.

Also...I'd be interested in having a co-GM, just so that even if I'm not here and he/she is, the RP can continue. Maybe a trio of GMs, just so the RP doesn't die because of GM issues.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Dolph Landgern

MV5BMjE3MzIzNDMwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAzNDk1Mw@@._V1._SY314_CR128,0,214,314_.jpg

As

Titanium Man

236px-130943-59398-titanium-man_large.jpg

Powers/Abilities:

Flight

Concussive Blast

Superhuman Strength

Stamina

Equipment:

A suit of titanium based off Iron Man's technology. Increasing his strength, greater then Iron Man himself. Fly at super sonic speeds, reaching escape velocity. Fire blast of concussive force from his hands, project constructive force 'rings' and fire a electromagnetically paralytic beam from the helmet. It can also tank moderate amounts of artillery.

Tom-Hardy.jpg

Tom Hardy (Dark Knight Rises, Inception, Warrior, This Means War, and Lawless)

AS

oXUG9.jpg

Flash Thompson VENOM

Powers

• Black Symbiotic Costume: The symbiote most likely grants Flash the following powers:

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Stamina
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Speed, Agility, and Reflexes
  • Accelerated Healing Factor
  • Wall-Crawling
  • ESP (Spider-Sense)
  • Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider-Sense
  • Camouflage Capabilities
  • Constituent-Matter Generation
  • Constituent-Matter Manipulation

Equipment: Multi Gun ( http://marvel.wikia.com/Multi-Gun ), sub machine guns, and various hand guns

After losing his legs in the war, Flash Thompson was honored when the government came to him for a new chance at serving his country. By exposing him to the Venom symbiote he has been able to work covert missions and perform assignments he never dreamed of. While his anger sometimes interferes with the symbiote he has shown the ability to harness it for the better. When the Chitauri showed up in Manhattan, Agent Venom was top on the list to perform the covert ops needed to secure high valuable assets inside the city. When Nick Fury contacted Thompson he convinced Thompson he could be a major asset. Venom was known among the criminal underworld and widely feared by many. Fury could use this to his advantage for infiltration into the enemy ranks.

And who is that?

Also...I would like to express yet again my surprise at this level of turnout. Surprising and awesome.

Tom Hardy (Dark Knight Rises, Inception, Warrior, This Means War, and Lawless)

Guest bigballerju

Thomas Jane returns as

The Punisher

051211_154215_8F6tM2Gb_imc5.jpg

Weapons/Equipment

Bulletproof vest

Rocker Launcher

Explosives/Grenades

Crossbow

Shotgun

Two handguns

Hunting knife

Sniper Rifle

SMG

Ak-47

( He may switch which ones he carries in battle)

Biography:

After the death of Howard Saint and his family. Punisher hunted down and murdered all criminals who crossed his path. For a while he tried to live a normal life and even do some simple laundry.

(See fan film with Thomas Jane who reprised his role as Punisher)

As always Punisher was called back into action with Jigsaw and his cohorts. After disfiguring Jigsaw and eventually killing him along with his cronies. Punisher continued his bloody vengence against all mob bosses, mafias, and criminals that crossed his path. Eventually Nick Fury caught win of this one man army and saw the perfect antihero he once again needed to complete the missions none of his other agents could. With Hawkeye and Widow on the Avengers now he needed someone else to replace them. He got that with Punisher.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Note: I'm not going to do anything with this for a few days, maybe until Thursday, simply to see if anyone else will sign up or have input for anything related to this. I don't expect much but you never know. This thing got pretty packed in one day.

Guest KevinDWolf93

And who is that?.

The character is the current Venom. Flash thompson is that bully Peter Parker had in high school, he grew up and joined the army in a later story and the description Legacy put describes the rest....admittadely if G4 chooses black suit/symbiote spiderman I see a possible issue. From a story point anyways.

The character is the current Venom. Flash thompson is that bully Peter Parker had in high school, he grew up and joined the army in a later story and the description Legacy put describes the rest....admittadely if G4 chooses black suit/symbiote spiderman I see a possible issue. From a story point anyways.

since he put the pic in first I'll pick another. If he doesnt want the symbiote spidey then I'll stick with Flash Thompson Venom

Cool.

Karl Urban

karl-urban.jpg

Portraying

rogues-moon-knight-03.jpg

Power-set:

Superhuman physical attributes dependent on the current stage of the moon (is at his strongest under a full moon, while he's merely a peak human during the day or when the moon is obscured)

Healing factor, again dependent on the lunar cycle

Highly intelligent, particularly skilled as a detective

Master of various fighting styles, most notably boxing, savate, judo and kung-fu

I'm not entirely sure exactly how powerful Spector is physically, the (unreliable) Marvel handbooks have him listed as being able to lift two tons under a full moon, but some of his feats definitely put him somewhere above that statement. I'll just leave a link to this excellent respect thread someone on Killermovies made: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=476646&pagenumber=1

Equipment: Look here: http://marvel.wikia.com/Marc_Spector_(Earth-616)

Reason for joining the team: An ex-marine and CIA agent, Marc Spector became a mercenary soon after leaving the agency, investing the money gained from assignments and quickly gaining a fortune. However, on one particular mission, Spector became disgusted at one of his partners, the psychotic Raoul Bushman, after he slaughtered an entire village of civilians. Challenging Bushman, Spector was gunned down and left for dead. He managed to crawl to a nearby shrine before collapsing, where he was found by Marlene Alraune, a villager he'd earlier saved. She laid his body by an altar to the Egyptian God of the Moon, Khonshu, who appeared to Spector and offered to return him to life and grant him a small fraction of his power in exchange for Spector's service. Spector agreed, and was resurrected, punishing Bushman and his men.

Returning to New York, Spector used his vast wealth to create specialized non-lethal weapons and armor, all moon-themed, and created a new identity he could assume: that of Steven Grant, millionaire businessman. Putting his new powers and equipment, as well as natural martial arts skills and intellect, to good use, Spector became the costumed vigilante, Moon Knight. After several months of crimefighting, Spector was approached by SHIELD, who seemingly knew of his past as a marine and CIA agent, though thankfully not as a mercenary (he'd covered his tracks well), and also knew he'd been using several fake identities. Spector agreed to join the team they were assembling, and when the Chitauri invaded, he was ready.

Guest KevinDWolf93

man....I wish I could see a real superhero film that has Karl Urban, Dolph Lungdren, Clive Owen and Jeremy Renner all co-starring .

EDIT: yeah, most of the actor choices(from the ones who put one anyways) are pretty awesome.

@BBJ: If you do want to get specific with Castle's loadout here is a fun site showcasing what was used in the 2004 film...like everything.