X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12611 Orion vs. Cooler

ND7

Planet of Darkness(Yakon's Planet)

Two large black doors were broken open by a recently deceased body thrown against it. With the sufficient force, the green, spiked lizard-like being was enough to get the job done. Those doors were the last defense for the chamber; as the green beast was the last of its guardians. The chamber itself was black, as was the rest of the miserable planet. No light, for that was a delicacy among the planets inhabitants. This was duly noted by the person walking into the chamber, after seeing there were no more obstacles to detour him from the prize ahead. The only light on the planet shining upon it. A great figure walked over his dead battering ram, his red eyes fixed on what he was searching for. His crown of horns atop his head signified his royalty, and his intimidating figure proved that he was one of the most powerful beings in the known universe.

Soon to be the only most powerful, Cooler thought to himself. This planet gave him quite a bit of trouble; he never had to go into his final form before. Though he had to respect such a powerful race, it was an embarrassment to know his usual form was outclassed by anyone, especially in front of his men or rather just Salza and Neiz. These creatures devoured ki-based attacks, and were able to navigate in this unnatural darkness to slice their victims with razor sharp claws. They weren't too bright though...

Doore was the first to go. He was sent to scout alone to find the temple. When he hadn't checked in for over an hour, Salza and Neiz went to search after him. They found his half-eaten remains and were soon attack by the ones responsible. While fighting off their attackers, the two found that the only effective techniques they could use were Salza's ki blade and Neiz's electricity. During the fight, apparently Neiz mentioned spotting the temple, and before the creatures could do them in as they had Doore, Salza and Neiz, took the opportunity to get back to the ship. After his report, Cooler ordered to be guided to where Neiz said the temple was.

The same creatures attacked when they got there, and the mighty lord found that taking on multiple foes at this level was becoming challenging and took too much time. Time was what he did not have. Though it was overkill, the Cold family member decided to transform to his maximum power. Expecting a meal of ki energy, the guardian beasts waited patiently as the planet shook around them and winds buffeted them. Salza took the time to see his lord's final form and to witness its power first hand. The transformation itself was a sight to see. The captain of the Armored Squadron gaped in awe as Cooler's body doubled in size, his head crowned with protruding horns, and his voice deepening from his regal tone. More spikes on his back and forearms appeared, and his eyes turned completely red before a mask jutted across his face, leaving only those terrifying red eyes to be seen.After ordering Neiz to guard the ship, the tyrant proceeded in mauling the guardians blocking his destination. From Salza's report, he knew only physical contact would give any quick results. Despite the planet being entirely dark, he could sense the creatures' now insignificant power levels. They didn't last too long...

He arrived at the temple, and he killed every monster protecting it, down to the last one. As he progressed, the beasts seemed to become more aggressive. That could only mean that he was closer to his destination. And if a race as powerful as this was chosen to guard it, then the prize was certainly worth all this trouble.

Now here he was, standing in the chamber that housed the object so viciously defended. The oldest Prince of the Planet Trade Organization smirked behind his mask. Now the only thing standing in his way was the short distance between him and...it.

He walked slowly forward, stopping less than an arm's reach away from it. But, as he reached for it and pulled it towards him, it felt light in his hands and looking down at it, he ordered Salza who had accompanied him to use his energy blade to provide a 'light' for Cooler to see the device better.

"What do you make of it sire?", Salza asked his boss who now having a chance to get a better look at what the device was, it seemed to resemble a small stone version of the filthy creatures that lived on this planet, or used to. But, that wasn't what really caught the Prince's eye. There, right there being 'held' by the hands of the artifact, was a beautiful red gem. It glowed brightly, tempting those who gazed upon it. But Cooler knew the stories; only one of great strength could break the gem from it's imprisonment. He placed a couple of fingers tightly around the gem, and gave a slight tug. No movement. Looks like he would have had to use his final form even if those guardians weren't around.

Another tug, but slightly stronger. Again, no movement.

The prince wrapped a hand around the gem and drew back with all his strength. He thought he felt a slight budge. His aura flared around him as he put his ki energy to the max, using every amount of vigor he could muster. The gem was stubborn, but Cooler could match the same stubbornness. It wanted him to grunt, to moan in tiredness. But he would not give that satisfaction. In fact, he started to laugh. Why not? This inanimate object alone was causing him more trouble than the planet and its army of ki-eating guardians.

The red gem glowed and with what seemed like the sound of thunder, the force Cooler was struggling against disappeared, sending him flying back against the wall of the chamber, smashing through it entirely. His head popped out of the rubble. The prince blinked and looked around wide eyed. What the hell?

He felt something in his hand and brought his arm up. He had the gem, and the ruby glowed brightly as if with joy. The mighty warrior chuckled and patted himself on the back. He was the strongest in the universe now, and no one could prove otherwise. But, just as Salza managed to climb out of his own pile of rubble, his eyes widened as he pointed to the gem in Cooler's hand.

"Lord Cooler! The gem!", The alien cried out as Cooler raised a eyebrow before glancing down and his eyes would have grown wide as well as the gem forcibly floated out of his hand and hovered in front of him and Salza. Then, adding more surprise to it, a voice began to be heard.

"You have disgraced our temple with your evil presence and as such, you and your companions including the long necked one will have a taste of what you put our race through. Defeat.", The voice boomed before a bright glow would surround the gem and before either of them could protest, Cooler and Salza vanished in a white light and way back at the ship Neiz did as well.Defeat. Defeat was a relatively unknown concept to Cooler. Not because he hadn't seen it happen to others obviously, but aside from his younger brother and even his father's attempts to defeat him, they were tough yes but he always came out on top. Especially since he discovered his fourth form. But, although he was angered at the fact that those barbaric creatures even when they were all dead found a way to get back at him, he was curious as just who that artifact though would be the one to finally show him and his men defeat.

New Genesis

After vanishing in a flash of white light, Cooler, Salza, and Neiz would have eventually reappeared on a planet with what appeared to be a veritable paradise covered in lush forests and grasslands. But, it wouldn't stay that way for long and glancing at his two men, he spoke coldly.

"Salza, Neiz. That voice told us that here is where we would learn defeat. Do, whatever you have to, to get the attention of whomever it is that is going to 'defeat' us here. Is that understood?", He asked his men who quickly nodded flew up into the air and unleashed rapid fire energy blasts quickly destroying the 'paradise'. But, this wouldn't go without notice and just as Cooler had wanted, one was being sent from the town of Supertown to confront the trio.

"Cease and desist. Now.", The man better known as the New God and son of Darksied: Orion who looked at the gathered villains, being without his Astro-Harness having 'lost' it during a recent battle with his father's forces. But, his order merely drew him nothing but a smirk from Cooler whose men took their positions on either side of him and sneering Salza spoke up.'

"Hah! Wake up you imbecile! Realize who you are addressing! This is Lord Cooler, the most powerful warrior in le universe! And my comrade Neiz and I are.", Salza and Neiz would then take this moment to perform their pose.

"Cooler's Armored Squadron!", The duo cried out before Orion folded his arms and continued to walk towards them.

"Careless destruction is something I won't tolerate on New Genesis. Now, leave or I'll uphold this planet's ideals and force you to stop.", Orion ordered once more which got a frown from Cooler and floating forward, Cooler landed on the ground and his tail would slam into it with a loud 'thuwmp'.

"Ha! So this is the mighty warrior that will show me defeat, how ridiculous. And careless destruction? Don't worry you won't care about that as I will make sure that the weak die and the strong survive! And that certainly isn't you."

Shaking his head, Orion prepared himself for battle. "Very well then, in the defense of New Genesis, I will take you on."

And now it's up to you folks to decide who wins this fight! Cooler in his final form, with Neiz and Salza vs Orion who is without his Astro-Harness but has his other powers/The Mother Box. Enjoy-ND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... another good set-up, ND. You seemed to have improved a bit more since you were last around EF.

Shame to say, I don't really know enough about Cooler to vote here, though.

Hmm... another good set-up, ND. You seemed to have improved a bit more since you were last around EF.

Shame to say, I don't really know enough about Cooler to vote here, though.

Thank you kindly, DS. Don't know too much about Orion aside from what I read on the wikia so I hoped for his lines I did him justice. ^_^

It's a 45 minute movie. Go find it, and watch it NAO!!!

Welcome back, ND.

It's a good quality one too, all things considered. Although Return of Cooler was more meh...

Cool to be back Rob. In a great mood because I sent the voice actor for Cooler a letter =D

Okaaay... Never felt the need to write to Eric Vale, but whatever floats your boat.

See, Skillz. Look how easy that was. Now you have no excuses. :P

It's a good quality one too, all things considered. Although Return of Cooler was more meh...

Eh. I personally enjoyed all the Z movies. 'Cept for maybe Bio-Broly...

He just landed on the ground. If Cooler wanted an air battle, he'd have stayed up there.

Orion killed Darkseid, his father. If Superman couldn't fly and didn't have freeze breath and such, he'd basically be Orion, in terms of powers. Of course not counting Astro-Force and harness.

Nova, what do you even mean, if he wanted to, he is not real, Cooler hasn't said "gee, I think I'm going to stay on the ground" they fight all over the place, Orion is not Superman w/o flight or freeze breathe, and just because he is Darkseid's son does not make him his equal. Cooler is not powerful compared to SSJ2 and such, but he is still a force to be reckoned with. Cooler has no problems destroying a planet just for the sake of it, he can survive in space so he will do it for sure.

Guest bigballerju

Orion is just as powerful as Darkseid and Superman. Proven fact in the comics. Once again he killed Darkseid his father. By the way he is also Immortal.

Nova, what do you even mean, if he wanted to, he is not real, Cooler hasn't said "gee, I think I'm going to stay on the ground" they fight all over the place, Orion is not Superman w/o flight or freeze breathe, and just because he is Darkseid's son does not make him his equal. Cooler is not powerful compared to SSJ2 and such, but he is still a force to be reckoned with. Cooler has no problems destroying a planet just for the sake of it, he can survive in space so he will do it for sure.

Cooler didn't say that true.

Yeah, he pretty much is just like Supes. Oh and without heat vision.

You're right, just because he's Darkseid's son doesn't make him as powerful as Darkseid. Orion tearing out Darkseid's damn heart is what makes him as powerful as his father.

He destroyed the planet? Good for him. Orion can survive in space too.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

And your point? Drax ripped Thanos's heart out but doesn't make him more powerful either.

He is not Supes w/o flight, he is more like Hercules lol. I know what you mean though.

I haven't seen Orion take a planet being destroyed and him being point blank either, plus if he cannot fly then him floating in space isn't going to help him.

Guest sirmethos

"And your point? Drax ripped Thanos's heart out but doesn't make him more powerful either."

Drax was specifically empowered to kill Thanos. Bad example.

Regardless, Cooler has nothing that can actually seriously damage Orion. But on the other hand, Orion can't fly, so unless Cooler stays on the ground, Orion can't really do much to Cooler either. Chances are that it's gonna end with a stalemate.

If Cooler stays on the ground though, he's getting ripped apart.

are you kidding me, I know Orion can get hurt by weapons as seen in the cartoons Cooler can definitely hurt and kill him, he is a sitting duck and also cooler can actually fight and not just punch, so Orion has no shot (not even a stalemate)

Or you can show him being able to take a planet busting attack to prove me wrong.

The cartoons are your proof? Lol even I didn't think you were that stupid.

Orion is also skilled in hand to hand combat, more likely so than Cooler, thanks to his martial artist teacher.

He survived an attack from Mageddon, a world destroyer. Also an oblivion bomb, capable of collapsing the entire universe.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

The cartoons are your proof? Lol even I didn't think you were that stupid.

Orion is also skilled in hand to hand combat, more likely so than Cooler, thanks to his martial artist teacher.

He survived an attack from Mageddon, a world destroyer. Also an oblivion bomb, capable of collapsing the entire universe.

No thats my my proof, but usually the cartoon is not way off, just weaker so I used it as a measuring point.

Orion is a skilled combatant? hahaha noot even close to DBZ's Krillin in terms of skills, you seem to think so thats fine, but show me a scan of when he has ever even used a kick. (at least Batman has, but not even Superman uses kicks as he is more of a punch em kind of guy)

So you are saying Orion can take a blast that can destroy a universe? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I won't call you names because doing so for the sake of comics is dumb, but ninja please.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I will in about 3 hours I am downloading some now. I will show that he is not all powerful as you all make him for pete's sake he can't fly. Sure he Punched Darkseid's heart out as Sirmethos said, but that could be since he is blood related or if it happened how is Darkseid alive still?

nothing I have ever seen makes him a threat to Cooler, especially since Cooler is more ruthless than Frieza so he will start off by blowing him up or just blitzing Orion.

Much weaker actually.

Oh look, a kick!

jkfw-09-12.jpg

Whether you laugh in ignorance or claim Krillin is better in ignorance makes no difference. Orion has survived worse, than Cooler. Not saying Orion could survive it, if you could read you'd understand that in can under the right conditions collapse a universe. Never said when Orion tanked it that it was at universal level.