Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12611 Orion vs. Cooler

ND7

or if it happened how is Darkseid alive still?

Lmao. You're joking right? You know what happens every damn a z-fighter dies? They get resurrected!

Of course nothing you have seen of him makes him a threat to cooler! You haven't seen him at all!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

in DBZ they get wished back, in DC they probably just do. Well Nova show me then and stop yapping. Show me this all powerful Orion. and his feats not just your hyperbole.

Guest sirmethos

Orion is a skilled combatant? hahaha noot even close to DBZ's Krillin in terms of skills, you seem to think so thats fine, but show me a scan of when he has ever even used a kick. (at least Batman has, but not even Superman uses kicks as he is more of a punch em kind of guy)

Wait... You have to use kicks, in order to be a skilled fighter?

It's official, anything you have to say about martial arts/combat skills can be completely disregarded, since you obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that.

Ugh, have to resort to feat pics but whatever.

How about this? When fighting his dad...

SupBatGen3-009-13.jpg

SupBatGen3-009-14.jpg

Their combined punches destroyed the damn planet! Of course, they killed each other in the fight...

The energy force was said to be greater than the source...Nuff said.

Or tanking Omega Beams?

newgods0821.jpg

Well if you think about it he still has his mother box. He just opens boom tubes and jumps through them flying out of the air with punches air kicks from every direction. The Mother box heals him if injured. Also Cooler launches and energy attack and Orion redirects it with the Boom tube back at Cooler

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

wow you guys are awesome, one I am a fighter( not street fighter, but I practice MMA) and yes you can be skilled in boxing only and be skilled, but that is not as skilled as someone that can kick hence MMA is better than boxing in a real fight.

Also Nova the planet is not destroyed, since the pic shows them walking on it, you meant to say the surface was destroyed which is not a great feat. Orion is his son so tanking a shot from Omega Beams is not a feat worth mentioning. Sirmethos unless you can prove me wrong, show me where just boxing is more skilled than someone with martial arts skills, please I implore you.

Cooler will not just stand there and take it he will move faster than Orion can move around in his little flying thing. Once again when Cooler destroys the planet in one blast that is an effortless blast, what will he do, float and hope that his "boxing" will help him.

Ninja please as I said I will get some comics soon and read them. I am a blue belt in BJJ and I know that we have boxers come in to train since they know that boxing is two dimensional and not really practical (in the sense that once you get to the ground boxing becomes obsolete usually)

I'm not saying he is unskilled but Cooler is def more skilled in energy attacks and in physical fighting.

actually no. Orion is more skilled seeing as how he has trained and fought for hundreds of years. The power difference in the fight would be like Anderson Silva Vs Brock Lesnar

Silva is skilled but the raw power of Lesnar would destroy him. When a guy can just tank any punch or kick his opponent has and keep coming full steam the weaker one loses.

Without using ki blasts Cooler cant even hurt Orion and as slow as the ki blasts are in DBZ Orion eveades them all with a boom tube

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Legacy you know little of MMA, Brock is slower, and less skilled in everything excpet punching which is why he is not a champion nor a contender. Brute strength is nothing. Silva is actually not weaker, and his skills are great enough that his kicks will be stronger than Brocks anyday.

Training for 1000 years means experience not skills as you can have a weak fighter train and still lose to someone newer because he is that much better, I think Batman has defeated many people that trained far longer, use that as my example. Goku beat Pykkon and he was dead for a long time, or even Olibu.

in real fighting (this is not real I know) experience is great to keep you calm and be more level headed, but skills are a different thing altogether.

I beaten one black belt and came close to beating another in BJJ, I am a blue belt, but I also know what they know just not been practicing as long.

In this case Cooler will charge up his large energy and shot it, end of story, if Orion evades it (it would be a large energy ball so hard to out run that) he would be w/o a planet to stand on and then it';s a matter of shooting him like I would a fish in a barrel. If not he could go circles around him.

Legacy you know little of MMA, Brock is slower, and less skilled in everything excpet punching which is why he is not a champion nor a contender. Brute strength is nothing. Silva is actually not weaker, and his skills are great enough that his kicks will be stronger than Brocks anyday.

Training for 1000 years means experience not skills as you can have a weak fighter train and still lose to someone newer because he is that much better, I think Batman has defeated many people that trained far longer, use that as my example. Goku beat Pykkon and he was dead for a long time, or even Olibu.

in real fighting (this is not real I know) experience is great to keep you calm and be more level headed, but skills are a different thing altogether.

I beaten one black belt and came close to beating another in BJJ, I am a blue belt, but I also know what they know just not been practicing as long.

In this case Cooler will charge up his large energy and shot it, end of story, if Orion evades it (it would be a large energy ball so hard to out run that) he would be w/o a planet to stand on and then it';s a matter of shooting him like I would a fish in a barrel. If not he could go circles around him.

Again BOOMTUBES (mother box)

Also when a person is leagues more powerful all the skills in the world wont help. I work in a jail and people that have been trained as boxers or in mma lose to me or others every day because of size and power. A person cant use all those "skills" when they dont have a chance to fight back. So no, here power and experience when out and defeats the less powerful and experienced fighter.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

so you beat people up that are in prison? sure if you are 6'11" and I'm 5'8" I will have a hard time, but I bet you wouldn't fare as well if the guys knew that hitting back would mean more jail time.

for instance I bet GSP being smaller than you if you are big and strong would still make it a great fight, and I bet if you get to the ground you will be a pillow to someone that knows what to do. Skills do make a difference. In this case Orion is not taller nor bigger, he is slower and has no flight so yes I will stay with my original post and say Orion will be floating in space in less than a second. Oh and to the one who said the DBZ blasts are slow, rewatch them they are actually fast and can be made to go faster. they reach the sun in seconds.

so you beat people up that are in prison? sure if you are 6'11" and I'm 5'8" I will have a hard time, but I bet you wouldn't fare as well if the guys knew that hitting back would mean more jail time.

for instance I bet GSP being smaller than you if you are big and strong would still make it a great fight, and I bet if you get to the ground you will be a pillow to someone that knows what to do. Skills do make a difference. In this case Orion is not taller nor bigger, he is slower and has no flight so yes I will stay with my original post and say Orion will be floating in space in less than a second. Oh and to the one who said the DBZ blasts are slow, rewatch them they are actually fast and can be made to go faster. they reach the sun in seconds.

So you know nothing about a real fight or anything about this fight. Thank you for clearing that up.

Orion is slow but he fights with people that could move FTL which is leagues faster than Cooler. The mother box works by thought. Thought is faster than anything Cooler can produce

Orion isn't slower than Cooler, by the way.

well compared to supes, flash, etc.

which are people he contends with

Oy, another DBZ match getting all of the debate...

There's something all of you guys are overlooking. This will probably help progress the story on this arc, too (you can thank me later, ND ;))

Cooler and Orion are fighting on New Genesis, a planet every bit as armed and powerful as Apokolips. Not only that, it houses The Source, literally where most of the power of the DC universe originates. So however strong Cooler may be, destroying this planet likely ain't happenin'.

Guest Dy. Pymp(mex)

So you know nothing about a real fight or anything about this fight. Thank you for clearing that up.

Orion is slow but he fights with people that could move FTL which is leagues faster than Cooler. The mother box works by thought. Thought is faster than anything Cooler can produce

ok I don't train or anything. I know as much as someone who trains 4 days a week, but I am sure you train more and not just type about comic book fights. I won't argue since I don't know you, but take it from me, I seen little guys beat big guys up all the time, and not to really hurt them, but to take them out and tap them out. BJJ is all about little guys taking on the bigger and stronger guy, at least research before you talk about knowing fights. I bet you've been in a few and think you know, but really train and you will see that size matters to a certain point. I am not the best and thats for damn sure but blue belt isn't anything too rookie and given the fact that I train with a lot of people in both BJJ and stand up I know that it's on the person's individual skills that weigh in and not just their stature.

Mike Tyson is short, GSP is short, BJ Penn is short, Dan Henderson is short, Bruce was short. etc.