Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12611 Orion vs. Cooler

ND7

by the way I am not saying Cooler or DBZ win automatically, just saying that he would win since he has Flight, better energy attacks (long range) and is ruthless.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Skillz the only reason I am replying a lot is to debate about fighting, since apparently I don't know about it. Not so much the DBZ part.

However in this case Nova Cooler is a bad guy that was ruthless, Orion is a hero, although not as boy scout as Supes is.

Setting himself on fire is not that great, Cooler would kill everything to win. watch his fight vs Goku, he is faster than you give him credit for, he gathers energy fast and can shoot them fast.

The whole argument about Orion fights people that have shown ftl feats makes him ftl or have reflexes like that is a dumb point (not that you said that) that is ABC logic that grinds my gears.

Thats like saying a lion is as fast as a cheetah since he was able to fight it before, and we all know thats not true.

Stop saying that people, Supes slows down to fight Darkseid, same with Doomsday, PIS is a reality. Orion fights people that are ftl due to it being a comic and sales needs to be met, that is all.

Uh - Orion is a hero that has severe issues in the emotional spectrum - he has to be literally reminded to take things gently and easily and if he goes too far, he has to be physically restrained. And it's even worse against villains - his main method against any and all aggressors is: Destroy it then destroy it's remnants.

Basically, if he's pissed, any battle he's involved in, someone's going to die and it's usually a large body count if it's a massive fight. Cooler's less ruthless than Orion in the fact that Cooler (and about many other villains in DBZ) drag shit out and take their sweet time when they all could win.

Orion beats faces right off the bat while Cooler flaunts his final form and power. >.>

Uh - Orion is a hero that has severe issues in the emotional spectrum - he has to be literally reminded to take things gently and easily and if he goes too far, he has to be physically restrained. And it's even worse against villains - his main method against any and all aggressors is: Destroy it then destroy it's remnants.

Basically, if he's pissed, any battle he's involved in, someone's going to die and it's usually a large body count if it's a massive fight. Cooler's less ruthless than Orion in the fact that Cooler (and about many other villains in DBZ) drag shit out and take their sweet time when they all could win.

Orion beats faces right off the bat while Cooler flaunts his final form and power. >.>

completely agree

@pymp a real fight doesnt have rules. Like it the comic book fights people in a real fight wont fight fair. They will do what they have to to win. Whether it be slamming a guys head into the steel bars of his cell or in this case All out brawling and pummeling until Cooler is nothing but paste.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

@pymp a real fight doesnt have rules. Like it the comic book fights people in a real fight wont fight fair. They will do what they have to to win. Whether it be slamming a guys head into the steel bars of his cell or in this case All out brawling and pummeling until Cooler is nothing but paste.

um I know that, which is why Cooler will win, explain to me how Cooler will be slammed if Orion cannot fly, Cooler if you knew him does not drag things out, he went for the kill with Goku, he can generate energy a lot faster than most in DBZ and only lost since Goku was more powerful.

In this case Cooler is more ruthless. (I fight I know there is no rules, but you make it seem like Cooler will not do a thing and let the slower unable to fly Orion do everything)

Cooler is slower than Orion - Orion is capable of keeping up with Superman and whatnot.

Cooler lost to Goku because he let Goku transform into his Super Saiyan Form. If he was truly ruthless and followed the same method as Orion, he'd have transformed right off the bat and murdered him. I think he was there for revenge for his Brother. That's more and more reason to swiftly take it. -.-

In fact, we could also take Meta Cooler - he was far more powerful than both Goku and Vegeta. And yet he still dicked around and flaunted his power as well as the Big Geta Star's.

Orion > Cooler in ruthlessness, and in all seriousness, Cooler cannot even harm Orion. It's not a win for Cooler whatsoever.

Don't use that. He keeps up with superman because superman is not going FTl. Not the other way around. Superman holds back with everyone. And it's a comic based on sales which is why everyone doesn't do what they should. Get over that. I dont like it when people say person A is as fast since they fought person B.

In that case Muhammad Ali is FTl, in that case Hulk is FTl for fighting Sentry, in that case Doom is faster thn light for taking on Surfer.

Cooler cant hurt Orion... end of story. Cooler sends a wordls destroying attack and Orion kills Cooler by outsmarting him. The blast nears Orion, he opens a Boom tube and has the blast redirected through the boom tube and opens it on top of Cooler essentially making Cooler's own blast kill him.

GAME OVER

And it's a comic based on sales which is why everyone doesn't do what they should. Get over that.

since he does that all the time Legacy I forgot.

He doesn't do that all time, because as you said, it's a comic based on sales, which is why everyone(Orion included) doesn't do what they should do.

Do you like contradicting yourself?

Um no, he hasn't done that at all so we cannot use that in that way. It's strictly just for traveling. Cooler is just more mobile than Orion by a lot which is why I say he wins. Don't act childish bro

...He can't win if he can't defeat Orion.

While Orion will have difficulty in reaching him, Orion can easily kill Cooler.

Dunno why you're so dense like that - mobility of Cooler's here doesn't matter if he can't score a win regardless while Orion has a chance of doing so.

Small as it may be, a chance regardless.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

yes I have downloaded 3 and so far he has never used the motherbox to redirect a blast so yes I stand by saying that.

Lets move on I voted and I am sure you did so why argue pointlessly? You seem to just not want to move on Nova. Get over it.

While Orion has never done that, nothing stops him from doing it either. Cooler hasn't shown anything that can beat Orion.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

lol oh I will show a scan soon about how Orion got hurt by something far lesser than what Cooler has shown, I can't until later or tomorrow.

Anyway, even Sirmethos said it would be a stalemate lets leave it at that. :) read my fight, I need the feedback. I don't want to troll this fight, but I think we said enough

The only thing that would make this a stalemate is if Cooler runs from Orion the entire time. Orion doesn't tire and is leagues above Cooler in power. Coolers only saving grace is flight until Orion decides to use boomtubes

Ok, just finished watching Cooler's Revenge. Oooohhh, a DBZ adventure without filler! It does clash with DBZ's canon, though.

As for the match, I'd have to conclude that whether this is Cooler before or after both films, Cooler's not winning this fight. Orion can likely tank at least a lot of what Cooler can throw at him, and can probably harness the vast abilities of his Mother Box to help him out if need be. And even if Cooler somehow defeats Orion and tries to go for a planet-busting attack, he could probably be stopped by the forces of New Genesis as a whole.

Cooler's best option here may be a retreat.