Suprema: 5

Tournament - Esther Coleman vs. Norman Nordstrom
MATCH SCORE
Esther Coleman: 0
Norman Nordstrom: 6

Your Upcoming Matches

Z451

Its a metaphor.

Basically means that even someone or something that usually is unreliable or gives false or shaky information can be right sometimes. But it is usually on rare occasions.

Basically means that even someone or something that usually is unreliable or gives false or shaky information can be right sometimes. But it is usually on rare occasions.

Ah....

I don't know how to take that. Ha ha!

-Rakai'Thwei

Long set ups normally don't mean a match is good, it depends on the execution and of course, whether or not the match is not done out of spite or anything.

True. My matches can vary in length, and propper spelling, typos, and grammer are things I painstakingly try not to mess up on. I still can't believe I missed capitalizing that "t" in my tournament entry. :mellow: As long as it's well-written I give a Good rating. I'm not gonna drop it to an OK 'cause of a few errors. If there are a TON of errors though, well then, I might have to. ^_^

Long matches are good though right?

I mean compared to one or no liners, it certainly is a much needed improvement.

Depends on the context of it. When someone puts out a long match, there's usually more effort put behind it than a short one. But they can be boring as well, if there's no real story behind it or the content is dull.

Of course, there's the occasional long "set-up" with no creative effort put behind it whatsoever:

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index....ic=10168&hl

Well, as Nova Force Nova said--- there is the Pat on the Back mentality going on. I mean I can see what he's talking about, and in some way's he's actually right.

Long set ups normally don't mean a match is good, it depends on the execution and of course, whether or not the match is not done out of spite or anything.

Having said that, I'm half-way finished with my next match up.

-Rakai'Thwei

Meh in my particular case.

I actually think I'm doing well in the writing of the matches.

It's just they're long, because I write my quality matches like a short story basis.

In otherwords, I don't stop writing until I've found something that satisfies everything involved.

I'll admit I'm not the best writer on the site, but with time and pratice I'm getting better each match.

I checked my last match's score, to find out that it was scratched.

Can someone explain to me what exactly happened? ^_^

What do people not understand about "Hate Voters"? Seriously, this has been explained before. EVERY match gets a low grade nowadays, because there are assholes out there voting "Bads" for no reason. That's why your match got scratched.

That sounds horrible.

I mean I know I personally haven't done anything to anyone here, that would justify it.

Any of you guys get writer's block in the process of making these?

Just saying though, in case anyone's wondering why I haven't posted the matches back to back.

But seriously though do any of you guys?

Any of you guys get writer's block in the process of making these?

All the time.

I have to take into consideration as to who is going to fight who, where the fight is taking place and who is likely in that location, and how these two characters meet.

Sometimes, it takes me two to five days to figure out a match.

-Rakai'Thwei