Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Your Upcoming Matches

Z451

I currently have my next match involving the Mirage Turtles written up, however I will be posting it later on tonight to allow readers to have more time to catch these matches and have time to put whatever thoughts they have down.

• 2 weeks later...

As all of you know, I am currently working on the Mirage Turtles storyline in order to build up their record on the CBUB. However, as I am currently transitioning from one home to another-- there's going to be a brief hiatus regarding my storyline until I finish settling down at my new living space and get work priorities finished.

• 3 months later...

Hello all!  Just letting you in on what the future holds for the beyonder.  

1) Continuing the struggle between the 9 and the remnants of the old TCC.  Maybe have the 9 start up another tournament event with some of them doing the commentary.  Can Al and Andel free the TCC from their control?  

2) I don't know how many of you are familiar with this, but while glancing through Linkara's videos, I came across this one: 

Batman and Elmer Fudd & Catwoman and Sylvester and Tweety - Atop the Fourth Wall - YouTube

The idea of setting DC heroes against Looney Tunes/WB characters sounds like fun, so I'm going to give it a shot.  

Plus more battles with some of the overlooked characters in the Database. 

Stay Tuned!  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Got a lot of little matches and rumbles I want to work on as side stuff.

• Rest of the 3rd Grand Cross Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi will be matches, seeing as we have two rounds let. Those don't take long to make just haven't made the time.

• The Grand Hunt is my current ongoing project. We're still in the second round so plenty of matches left for that. The next one should be around the corner.

• Came up with this interesting Tournament of Power story I want to do, but with different universes instead of DBS. The first match of that is half done.

• Spent the better part of a week creating these random multiverse teams that would be cool to see. I want to start a series of seven with them and see how it goes. I like a  lot of these teams and will probably write stories for them in the future.

• I didn't forget about Loser's Club. I have some pages done for the next few parts but I really get invested and I'm not trying to spend all my writing time on fanfiction. It will still come, hopefully very soon.

• A few other projects are in the wings to get started. Maybe after the GCGBT is done I'll work a bit faster and clear my to-write list. Time will tell.

Stay awesome guys.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, superherofan1199 said:

how do you make matches?

1) Go to the home page.  

2) Click 'Your Control Panel'.  

3) Click 'Create New Battle'.  

4) Select either a 'Match' (Which will be graded by the users so it needs more of a set up than "Here's two guys.  Who wins?") or a 'Rumble' (Which doesn't need any set up at all and won't affect your average.)

5) Choose the number of contenders in your match.  (1 on 1, 2 on 1, etc.)

6) Choose your contenders from the database.  

7) Click the button to confirm to post the match.  

8 After the match is in the forum, copy/paste the set up as the first comment.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

1) Go to the home page.  

2) Click 'Your Control Panel'.  

3) Click 'Create New Battle'.  

4) Select either a 'Match' (Which will be graded by the users so it needs more of a set up than "Here's two guys.  Who wins?") or a 'Rumble' (Which doesn't need any set up at all and won't affect your average.)

5) Choose the number of contenders in your match.  (1 on 1, 2 on 1, etc.)

6) Choose your contenders from the database.  

7) Click the button to confirm to post the match.  

8 After the match is in the forum, copy/paste the set up as the first comment.  

thanks for the help

• Like 1

Welcome to Magnetic Ferret, @superherofan1199. :) 

2 hours ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

4) Select either a 'Match' (Which will be graded by the users so it needs more of a set up than "Here's two guys.  Who wins?")

Definitely this. 

Merely throwing two or more parties together and just saying "Who wins?" in a fight can be done anywhere over the internet. What sets this forum apart is that we generally try to make good, fleshed-out stories about why the parties are fighting/competing/debating, etc. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

BY ORDER OF THE 9: 

THE TCC PRESENTS: THE EXECUTION OF CHLOE BOURGEOIS.  

After a failed attempt to assault 9 members Maximillion Pegasus and Rassilon, Chloe Bourgeois will now face her punishment in a 2 on 1 handicap match streaming live from TCC Arena.  And to send a message to any other foolhardy rebels attempting to thwart the will of the 9, it will be a fight to the death. 

The event will also feature the return of 9 member Vince McMahon to the announce table.   

Check your local listings for streaming details and tickets.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

BY ORDER OF THE 9: 

THE TCC PRESENTS: THE EXECUTION OF CHLOE BOURGEOIS.  

After a failed attempt to assault 9 members Maximillion Pegasus and Rassilon, Chloe Bourgeois will now face her punishment in a 2 on 1 handicap match streaming live from TCC Arena.  And to send a message to any other foolhardy rebels attempting to thwart the will of the 9, it will be a fight to the death. 

The event will also feature the return of 9 member Vince McMahon to the announce table.   

Check your local listings for streaming details and tickets.  

Alright! An upcoming match with Chloe Bourgeois! 😃

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey, it's me, ya boi Russ.

I've been gone for a hot minute, I know. Trying to be a writer and shit. Plus got a new job in November with a whole new responsibility, so been juggling that.

I'm gonna try to post a few matches soon, just want to close up some stories I had going. It might be bare minimum so don't be too excited.

Look forward to more Loser's Club and finishing up that tournament I started.

Love you guys

I currently upgraded to a new PC which unfortunately needs to now have MSWord installed onto it because it's no longer a free thing. A family member of mine does have an account and subscription, so now she needs to invite me to use that subscription so I can get back to writing.

In short... It might be a bit before we figure out how to do that.

5 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I currently upgraded to a new PC which unfortunately needs to now have MSWord installed onto it because it's no longer a free thing. A family member of mine does have an account and subscription, so now she needs to invite me to use that subscription so I can get back to writing.

Microsoft 365 is free online.

7 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Google Doc is also free and easy to use. It's what I've used for years now

On 3/7/2023 at 11:19 AM, SSJRuss said:

Hey, it's me, ya boi Russ.

I've been gone for a hot minute, I know. Trying to be a writer and shit. Plus got a new job in November with a whole new responsibility, so been juggling that.

I'm gonna try to post a few matches soon, just want to close up some stories I had going. It might be bare minimum so don't be too excited.

Look forward to more Loser's Club and finishing up that tournament I started.

Love you guys

Good to see you, Russ. Looking forward to it.

On 3/9/2023 at 6:30 AM, SSJRuss said:

Google Doc is also free and easy to use. It's what I've used for years now

This is also what I use.

As for some upcoming matches for me. I have

FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER 2

Riptor (Killer Instinct) vs. Hauzer (Red Earth)

Cyrax (Mortal Kombat) vs. Fulgore (Killer Instinct)

Litchi Faye Ling (BlazBlue) vs. Stun the Insect (Bloody Roar)

Baby Bonnie Hood (Dark Stalkers) vs. Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)

BEAT EM UP CROSSOVER

Estel (Streets of Rage) vs. Lucia (Final Fight)

Cherry Hunter (Streets of Rage) vs. Kimberly (Street Fighter (connected to Final Fight))

Cody Travers (Final Fight) vs. Billy Lee (Double Dragon)

Adam Hunter (Streets of Rage) vs. Oni (Double Dragon)

MISCELLANEOUS

The Manhattan Clan vs. Zargon

Macbeth vs. Arthur Knight

Vincent Valentine vs. Ramlethal Valentine

Hammerhead vs. Flattop

So my current and new PC seems to be going through some technical issues, suffering BsoD's randomly and I'm currently trying to fix the problems with it but worst case scenario is I have to take it back and either get the problem fixed, or just return it entirely, get a credit (still lose all my money though) and hook up my old set up once more.

If I get my old rig set up, I can perhaps write up my next match. We'll see.

• 6 months later...

Good news guys, I managed to finally get Office 365 on my new PC and I am more than ready to continue the Mirage TMNT storyline which I had going for a while but the problem is.... writer's block. I mean the Mirage Turtles have beaten down many of the staple teams from the King of Fighter's roster and there's very few enemies or rogues left in the Mirage TMNT canon since the Turtles actually dispose of their enemies.

And with the Turtles having defeated K' Team with Karai as a guest opponent... it feels like every other team out there is a step down. So I'm a loss as to where to really go with the TMNT storyline which I am spearheading but I do plan on getting back to it soon enough.

9 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Good news guys, I managed to finally get Office 365 on my new PC and I am more than ready to continue the Mirage TMNT storyline which I had going for a while but the problem is.... writer's block. I mean the Mirage Turtles have beaten down many of the staple teams from the King of Fighter's roster and there's very few enemies or rogues left in the Mirage TMNT canon since the Turtles actually dispose of their enemies.

And with the Turtles having defeated K' Team with Karai as a guest opponent... it feels like every other team out there is a step down. So I'm a loss as to where to really go with the TMNT storyline which I am spearheading but I do plan on getting back to it soon enough.

I's like to see them take on the Ghosts of Tsushima.

Hey, @RakaiThwei, my bad about not getting back to you right away. Was busy writing my latest match, which also just happens to be TMNT-related. 

As for new match-ups for the Mirage Turtles, why not go with more Street Fighter characters? You may not even have to use just the big-name fighters like Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li; there might also be plenty of interesting contests to be had with some of the less-established fighters, even if they're not as powerful as some of the fighters the Turtles have faced already. 

Also, I know you didn't like SF6, but some of the newer characters have proven to be ... interesting, to say the least. :D 

• 2 months later...

As the holidays are coming up within the span of two weeks time, and people are going to be shopping-- also trying to spend time with their families, I will be taking a two week hiatus from my Mirage TMNT storyline until the holiday season is over. This gives me time to figure out where to go and how to churn things out.