Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Devil May Cry World RP

Guest tomisntblue

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh fun cameo refrence. Also, well to be fair they didnt say that so much as they said to not be extremely judgmental and obsessed to the point of ruining oneslife with said obsession....apparently that didnt stick too well :P.

lol at this time though most didn't know about demons :ph34r:

Guest tomisntblue
Yea but I thought to check. Just look one more time please.

Okay...*looks*

On second thought, your character sucks and not only am I not approving him, I am banning you from the RP for having such a worthless idea.

Kidding, seriously, don't worry so much about it. That character's fine, I don't think any changes need to be made.

Guest Djgambrell
Okay...*looks*

On second thought, your character sucks and not only am I not approving him, I am banning you from the RP for having such a worthless idea.

Kidding, seriously, don't worry so much about it. That character's fine, I don't think any changes need to be made.

Good. *Disappears into the night*

Guest hamtaroblazex
5) Fenris

demon_wolf.jpg

Enhanced Wolf pet, Enhanced physical capabilities, healing factor.

Aw, Blue Flame, what about Nebula? She could've been a supa battle cat or something.

Guest hamtaroblazex
Nebula is Andro's cat.

Right, doesn't mean he could'nt share. :ph34r:

Though, I'm only saying this because I'm a fan of big cats more then K-9's, though Wolves are2nd best in my favorite animals list.

Guest hamtaroblazex
I was thinking maybe a big cat but a wolf works better for a hunting partner :ph34r:

True that. :P

Better then that "hunting dog" from Duck Hunt. I'll show you who to laugh at! *BANG**BANG*

Name: Jimmy BloodFang

Speices: Human (Enhance)

Bio: "Have you ever felt the need to live. Ever thought where the enemy would come from, as you look at the corner of your eyes. If not then good your normal. Here have some candy" He handed a cough drop to the kid in an ally way filled with punks that try to kidnap the boy. Jimmy then procede to remember the past here he was force to fight in the ring for the gamblers, love, and even to live. There where people concently try to kill him a boy that had invoke fear in to them by attacking them when they had there back turn. Playing dirty and even fighting out the ring was common for Jimmy. Heck he even shoot a couple of times for being such an rotten guy. However he left there with the help of a man that was willing to give his basic needs. He even provide a robotic arm after a certain "mistake". The man did not care what Jimmy did all he care for is Jimmy ducation and told him not to dispointed by his actions. He trust Jimmy to be a nice guy.

Apperiance:

(Drawing) African American guy with a robot left arm

-Stats-

Strenght: 5

Speed: 4

Skills: 6

Intelligence: 4

Stamina: 3

Endurance: 3

Weapon:

Brass Knuckles (Jack and Jill)

Metal arm guards (Humpy Dumpty)

Metal leg guards (Puss in Boots)

Abilties:

Rocket Fist: This allows him to do damage to strenght 6. However if he can only do this three time only.

Adreline Rush: As there is some kinda of drug in this metalic arm that pumps it in the blood stream. The result is that he does not feel pain for a short time ( like three turn). He also become faster (+1 speed) during the time. The downside is that he feel all of the force after and can not move for a certain time period.

OOC: If I left something or you do not like something or if there no room please relpy.

Guest tomisntblue
Name: Jimmy BloodFang

Speices: Human (Enhance)

Bio: "Have you ever felt the need to live. Ever thought where the enemy would come from, as you look at the corner of your eyes. If not then good your normal. Here have some candy" He handed a cough drop to the kid in an ally way filled with punks that try to kidnap the boy. Jimmy then procede to remember the past here he was force to fight in the ring for the gamblers, love, and even to live. There where people concently try to kill him a boy that had invoke fear in to them by attacking them when they had there back turn. Playing dirty and even fighting out the ring was common for Jimmy. Heck he even shoot a couple of times for being such an rotten guy. However he left there with the help of a man that was willing to give his basic needs. He even provide a robotic arm after a certain "mistake". The man did not care what Jimmy did all he care for is Jimmy ducation and told him not to dispointed by his actions. He trust Jimmy to be a nice guy.

Apperiance:

(Drawing) African American guy with a robot left arm

-Stats-

Strenght: 5

Speed: 4

Skills: 6

Intelligence: 4

Stamina: 3

Endurance: 3

Weapon:

Brass Knuckles (Jack and Jill)

Metal arm guards (Humpy Dumpty)

Metal leg guards (Puss in Boots)

Abilties:

Rocket Fist: This allows him to do damage to strenght 6. However if he can only do this three time only.

Stance: Both south paw and right stance.

OOC: If I left something or you do not like something or if there no room please relpy.

Approved, although - like I was telling JVF - something like different fighting stances wouldn't go under ability, more like "this is something my character does". You can keep it, but you'd be selling yourself short.

Approved, although - like I was telling JVF - something like different fighting stances wouldn't go under ability, more like "this is something my character does". You can keep it, but you'd be selling yourself short.

Ok well can I change to this.

Adreline Rush: As there is some kinda of drug in this metalic arm that pumps it in the blood stream. The result is that he does not feel pain for a short time ( like three turn). He also become faster (+1 speed) during the time. The downside is that he feel all of the force after and can not move for a certain time period.

Guest tomisntblue
Ok well can I change to this.

Alright, approved. If it's not too much, can you edit it into your character sheet? Just so everything is together.